Suprise

Faceless Husband

 

Sherina stood there. She wasn’t scared or panicky, she just stood there staring at  the man in front of her. It was Lee Taemin for Christ’s sake. It was Lee Taemin, the husband that stood her up for 4 long years. Ever since he came back, this would be the first time that they were left together. She didn’t really know what to do, what to say, how to ask. She was flustered.

 

“What are you holding?”, and then it hit her! This is not the freaking time to reminisce your 4 lonely years Sherina.

 

Sherina's POV:

“How did you get inside?”, he asked me as he moved closer to me. I unconsciously walked backward.

“I-I”, I was stuttering.

“I took something for Miss Sul,.. Sherina”, I started.

“Oh, what is that then?”, he asked, pointing to the brown envelope.

“Uhmmm,, Uhhmmm… I can’t tell you!”, I panicked.

He frowned, for some reason, I hated it.

“Y-you see, Sherina, is planning a surprise and it’s all written in here!”, as I pointed the envelop. “So, NO!”, and then I ran off.

 


 

Sherina’s POV:

I rushed to my current room and panted. Uwaaaa!! Eotteokhae?! Now I need to prepare a surprise for him. I immediately called Sulli. “Sulli-ah, choose the best dress in the shop and I’m giving it to you!”, I said.

“Uwaaa!! Really unnie?”, she beamed.

“Yeah, you’re gonna need it for later!”,  I told her.

Sulli, on the other hand frowned.

“What for unnie?”, she asked.

“We’ll have to prepare a surprise for Taemin”, she added.

“Oh, arasseo unnie”, Sulli agreed.

Sherina then called Shiko and Shin Ah about the surprise. Then she called her helpers.

Oh! This is going to be a long day. (A/N: Weird right? She had to call them even though they’re all in the same house, you’re hopeless Sherina)

 

Immediately after all the calls I made, I went out my room, I saw Sulli go out of the house, probably going to the shop, Shiko and Shin Ah also left to get the other things needed for the surprise. I went up to Taemin’s room. “Taemin-shi??”, I knocked at his door. As soon as he opened the door, Taemin pulled me in, closed the door and pushed me against the wall. He had his eyes closed and he was about to kiss me, when I suddenly, “KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”, he immediately pulled back and was looking flustered. He wanted to say sorry but he doesn’t know how to.

I just stood there dumbfounded. Omo! What the heck happened?! OMG! What the heck was that?! I shivered but at the same time at the deepest part of my heart and mind. I hoped the kiss really happened. UWAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Babo Sherina! He almost harassed you! The fact that he knows you’re Sulli even! I’ll forget this ever happened!!

“Ms. Sherina asked you to do an errand for her! Here!”, I said as I shoved a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG list of things for him to do and I ran out of the room.

When I went out of the room, I felt myself blush like crazy! My heart was also beating like crazy I thought I was going to die if I wasn’t able to cope up! Uwaaaa! I think I married a ert! And then I remembered Sulli. I better finish this fast before Sulli gets in trouble! Aish! Aigoo! Should I still do the surprise??

 


 

For the whole day, we were going round and round the house and the garden, I was cleaning up the garden and adding lights all over it, while Shiko was busy with making Sulli extra beautiful. Shin Ah unnie on the other hand was busy making a ruckus all over the kitchen. Seriously, Shin Ah unnie makes the most horrible sounds in the kitchen but everything she cooks always turns out as HEAVENLY.

With some lights and curtains here and there, and A FREAKING LOT of rose petals on the pool the place was perfect! I flopped on the floor and stared at the place. It really was perfect, but I’m not happy about it.

A few more minutes later and we decided to call Taemin and tell him to come back. Sulli decided to set it to loud speaker.

“Yoboseyo?”, he answered. He didn’t call her jagiya.

“Ahmm.. Taemin-shi”, Sulli started. “You can come home now”, she said.

“But I haven’t finished the list yet”, he said. I smirked. Of course it’s impossible for you to finish that. I bet it would take you a week to do all that. Hahahaha… I feel so evil.  “You don’t have to finish it anymore”, Sulli said.

“I see, Can my friends come with me??”, he asked. Immediately me, Shiko, Shin Ah and Sulli all answered. “NO!!!!!!!”, he gulped. “O-ok”, he said and we heard him say something about. “I’m sorry hyung, the wife has spoken”, he said. Wife. Oh crap! I keep having this sulking moment! Aish!

 

Within 20 mins, Taemin was able to come home. He was surprised to see that the lights were off. “They must be asleep now”, he was about to head straight to his room when he noticed Shiko pointing for him to go to the garden. He went there and he saw Shin Ah, she had a sad look on her face but she simply shrugged. And then she saw the real Sherina, beaming at her, she had the most beautiful smile on her face. She made a fighting sign and he was about to run to her and hug her but she simply moved away. He then saw the garden full of lights and the pool overloaded with rose petals. Overall it was VERY romantic indeed. And at the middle of everything stood “Sherina”, the girl was dressed in a long gown and was smiling shyly at him, she was very beautiful indeed. He walked to her and she beamed. “Surprise!”, she beamed.


 

Sherina’s POV:

Shiko, Shin Ah and I hid behind the curtain everything was romantic indeed. It was perfect for a couple who truly loved each other. I stood there watching them. Taemin stood up from his seat and offered a hand to Sulli. “Let’s dance”, he said, it was almost a whisper. I felt a prick on my heart. “But there’s no music oppa”, she said.

“Who says we can’t dance without music”, he smiled at her gently and pulled her up. They were now doing a really sweet dance. His hand on Sulli’s waist, her hands on his shoulders as she rest her head on his chest.

It should have been me in there. I felt a tear fell on my cheeks. Ever since I met you, all I have ever done was cry! “You chose this Sherina”, Shiko said. “Bear it”, Shin Ah said as they both hugged me.

After that I decided to go up and cry alone in the room.

 

 


 

Author's NOTE: 

Second of the 3 chapters promised Soojungie!! kkk xD .. oh Sherina look at what you have done? xD should i make it lively now?? XD 

Seriously,, enough with the drama!