Jagiya

Faceless Husband

 

Sherina’s POV:

I was still staring at Taemin after the shocking thing I said when I suddenly felt someone pulling me out of the room. Whew! It happened too fast!

“WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!” Shiko yelled. Oh, so she was the one who pulled me. “YAH!!!!!” I was startled. “WhaT?!” I shouted back.

“WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?!” she asked me again.

“E-eh?!” and then it sunk in. “EEEHHH?!!!”, I totally freaked out. “Eotteokhae?!” Did I just say I was Sulli?. As if needing a further realization, I asked Shiko. “Did I just say I was Sulli?”

“Yeah! You just did?! Do you need me to narrate it for you?!” Shiko looked freaking mad. Like she’s about to eat me or something.

Inhale, exhale!  Inhale, exhale!

“Yah!!” shouted Shiko again. I immediately covered my ears. “What were you thinking?”

“I wasn’t thinking, okay?” I gave her a sad look and then played with my fingertips. “Datte! He startled me, suddenly calling me Jagiya”

“Arrrhggghh!!! What will I do with you?” Frustration was all over Shiko’s face.

“and besides, this will be better” I added.

“Eh?” she looked at me.

“Shiko-ah, I’ve decided….” I paused. “I’ve decided to get a divorce.”

“WHAT?!” She yelled at me again.

“This would be better. I could let Sulli pretend that she’s me. You know, and then pop the divorce on him. Then, I’ll marry Channie. This was my original plan anyway. I just really need some time. I can’t face him now. Not yet, not after he left me for years.” I said.

“So you’re pushing all problems to Sulli, huh?” She looked rather disappointed.

“I don’t know what else to do.” I was about to start crying again, when Shin-ah unnie suddenly arrived with Sulli.

Eotteokhae? Eotteokhae?! Sulli’s here.

Shiko suddenly sighed then hugged me. She whispered. “Go on, talk to her. *Sigh* I can’t let you do this crazy thing alone after all. I’ll explain everything to unnie”. She pulled away from me and said. “Fighting!”. She grabbed Shin-ah unnie and left me with Sulli.

“Sulli?” I startled.

“What is it? Sherina unnie?” she looked at me, smiling. Arrghh! How can I give such a burden to such a cute dongsaeng?!

“I-I need your help!” I quickly told her and did a 90 degree bow. “Please help me!”

I looked up and she was obviously shocked with what I did.

“Unnie, I don’t know what it is. But.. “ she smiled at me. “I’ll help you any way I can unnie. After all, if not for you my family would still be suffering right now.  So, I’ll help you.”

Now I feel as if I’m taking advantage of her.

I explained everything to her. At first, she was shocked and looked like she was hesitating but then after a few more explanations she agreed with me.

“Unnie, I know it’s probably not my business anymore. But this Taemin-sama, do you love him?” she asked me suddenly which made me stop.

“I-I .. Aigoo! Of c-course.. Not!” I said. Somehow that feels off. I looked away. I hate this feeling. Better fix this problem soon. “I m-mean I already have Channie oppa.” And then I looked back at her. I don’t know if it was just me or did I saw a hint of sadness in her eyes. Was I making things too difficult for her?

“Anyway, are you ready? Are you ready to meet YOUR husband, Sherina?” I asked her and she flinched. She made a stop sign, inhaled and exhaled three times and then smiled at me.

“Fighting for both of us unnie!” She gave me a big smile.  We stood up and headed for Taemin’s room.

 


 

 

We were already infront of Taemin’s room and I’m battling with myself If I should knock or not. I felt Sulli’s grip on my hand become tighter. “Fighting unnie!” and she smiled at me again. Yeah, fighting!

I knocked 3 times, and “Come in” I heard that angelic voice again.

I quickly opened the door and slightly pushed Sulli  and whispered. “Thank you.”

 


 

“Jagiya?” she asked looking not at me but at Sulli. Sulli made a nod and went beside his bed. “How are you doing, Taemin-ssi” she said.

Taemin frowned, and looked lovingly at her.  I don’t l-like this at all.  “Aigoo” he said, “I feel so old. How many times do I have to tell you, call me yeobo.” Sulli blushed and pulled away. She looked at the fruits besides the bed and pulled the knife and an apple. “I better peel an apple for you.. I-it will help you feel better.”  She said.

This is killing me! Palli Sherina! Get out of here! I was about to go out of the room. I pulled the door and saw Shiko and Shin-ah unnie’s sad face. Then he called. “Jagiya!”

As if it was the most natural thing to do, I turned back. “Yes?”. I was about to approach him when Shiko pulled me.

“Wait yeobo!” said Sulli.

Oh yeah, I forgot I’m no longer his Jagiya.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope this ends soon….

 


Author's note:

Lemme = bad author! wahahahahah! . .XD sorry, if wasn't able to update for a long time.. i was busy with both work and other things.. XDsoooooo .. 

gomen . XD my authorness went on hiatus for quite a while. well, it probably will, every now and then .. XD

Hope you guys like this one! XD