Chap 3 part 2

Dream my Life

"I'm Yoohyeon, and I'm an omega", said a girl with light blond hair, and for some reasons, her face reminded me of a cat, " I'm sorry for my friends, they can be fools but that's their charm I guess".

"And that's Gahyeon, our little omega and baby, she's Jiu's sister", Sua continued, "she's 15, a little younger than us, she's so smart that she didn't have to do her 2 first years at High School and directly came here".

Gahyeon was the girl who caught my attention, she had pink hair, which suited her really well, and a little cute smile. She was sitting next to her sister, who, I see now, was sitting in a position that made her look like a guard, her arm was around Gahyeon, Gahyeon almost sitting on her.

"Gayeon is our little baby, don't try anything that could hurt her, you'll find your kicked by 5 people, and that would hurt" said Jiu, looking at me with black eyes.

I know that means that she is serious, black eyes mean that the person is dead serious, and if you don't respect what they said, you might get attacked and you can't complain because you were warned.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm full, and the bell should ring soon, I'll start to go in my class", sighed Yoohyeon.

"I'll go with you, we have the same class" said Dami, and they left.

"What class do you have next Siyeon?", asked Sua.

"Hum, maths, with Mr. Kim".

"Oh, Gayeon too, you can go together then!"

"Oh, that's good"

Jiu, Handong and Sua left us after that, they apparently have the same class too. I looked at Gahyeon, and saw her looking at me with blank eyes, like a robot. When she saw that I was looking at her, she started to talk:

"So, maths with Mr. Kim? You know his class is a little difficult?"

"Oh, really, hhhhmmmmm, I hate maths!" sighed Siyeon

"Ah ah ah, it's okay, I'll help you!"

She had a big smile while saying this, and I couldn't help but think that was the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. What was happening to me, why am I so attracted by her.