Dream my Life

Dream my Life

The first thing that came in her mind when she saw her new school was: "Well, I guess new school, new problems".

Siyeon was a new student here, she had to left the last one after getting in some fights with other dudes. That wasn't the first time she was kicked from a school, but she always had good reasons, it wasn't her fault if the teachers weren't there when those guys were talking about this omega girl, or when those girls were trying to steal this beta guy's money.

Everybody was looking at her when she passed through the doors, it was rare that someone transfered school during the middle of the year. She tried to not make eye contact with anyone, she didn't want someone to talk to her, and just tried to find the headmaster's office. She had to walk like 15 min around but she finally found the office.

When she lifted her arm to knock, she got surprised when the door suddenly opened and almost fell but she managed to stay on her feet.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were there."
"Ah, it's okay, I'm fine."
"Are you the new student, I don't feel like I've seen you before?"
"Oh, um yeah, I'm new"
"Ooh, exciting! I'm Kim Bora, but you can call me Sua, that's how my friends call me."
"Okay, Sua, got it. I'm Lee Siyeon."
"Siyeon, cool name. Hey, do you want to eat lunch with my friends and me? They're cool, loud sometimes, but cool."
"Um, yeah, why not. But I have to get my schedule first."
"Oh, yeah of course. I'm sorry. See you later I guess?"
"Yeah, see you later."

When the girl turned around and left, Siyeon was still standing there for some more seconds before knocking on the door and entering.