Chapter 2

Dream my Life

There were 20 students in the room, she looked at all of them.

"This girl looks cool and chill, I'd be glad to know her more. " She thought
"I bet this one is alpha, he looks just like he could be a commander in a war"
" This group of girls seems very close to each other, I have no chance to be friend with them, they know each other too well."
"Dangg this girl is too beautiful, I wish I was like her..."

She looked at everyone trying to find Sua, but she didn't find her. She knew no one in this class.
Her thoughts got interrupted by a voice saying:

" Hi everyone, let's all welcome our new student Siyeon, she just got in the school, I hope you will be nice with her"
All the students started analyzing her, as if she was a creature then they all started laughing.
Siyeon could feel her heart beating faster, "I guess I'm not that welcome here...", she said to herself.

The teacher continued "Let's see, is there a free desk for you.... Aaaah, next to Jennie. Jennie, raise your hand so that Siyeon can see you".
A girl in the back raised her hand sighing at the same time. She was wearing a black hoodie and fancy shoes. As I was walking to go and sit, I could feel her glancing at me. As soon as I sitted, she whispered at me "Don't you dare think you'll be good here, you just seem to be some annoying stupid dirt".
"Oh, not again, can't I have a normal year at school for once, please god" thought Siyeon silently. She knew her school year was gonna be horrible.

"Ok class, open your books on page 54, we will study...."