SHOCK

It's a dream come true

~ Your / JaeWoon's POV ~

Yawns * . What time is it now ? You look at your clock . Oh , it's already 6am !

" Hm . I needa go to school early today ! Since HyoRyn told me that MBLAQ and some band that have 4 members are coming . " I whispered to myself .

" Lets see . What should i wear today . "

 

( This is what you wear )

After changing , you put on some simple make up and tied your hair neatly .

------ At school . ----

You meet HyoRyn , and asked her if anyone know about MBLAQ is coming for today , she shook her head . You signed for relieved .

" Please gather at the hall now ! " The principal said through the PA system .

When everyone is in the hall ,

" Okay , we have total of 6 NEW students in our school today , please welcome them " The principal said .

When the girls saw MBLAQ and BEAST . They go kyaa-- . Wait , did i just say / see BEAST ?! OhMyGoooooooooooddd ! YOSEOBBBB !!!

" YAH ! CHILL EVERYBODY CHILL ! " The principal said , well . She couldn't even understand how we feeel ! Gosh , she's soooo freaking lucky to share the same stage as MBLAQ and BEAST . YANGYOSEOB .

- YoSeob's POV -  

" Dongwoon ahh , wakeupwakeup ! We got school today ! " I woke dongwoon up after i wash myself up .

" Hyung ! Wake up ! We're gonna be late for school !!! " Dongwoon woke doojoon while i woke JunHyung .

When everybody is ready , we called manager hyung asking which school are we supposed to go .

He said that , there's a car waiting downstairs and ask us to be quick . In the car , i was so lookign forward !

I tweeted , " Going to school with BEAST ! Hope to be in the same school as --- " Wait a minute , why am i still thinking of her ? I have a crush on her ? Oh no , maybe it's just because she looks pissed when i winked at her that's why i bothered so much about it .

Finally we reach the school ! Whao ! I miss the feelings ! When the principal invite us ( BEAST & MBLAQ ) on stage , everyone screamed ! Kekeke .

" Okay . Beast will go to that class " She points at some teacher , " and MBLAQ will go that ! Hope you like our school ! " Thats all she said .

When we reached the class , all thegirls were like looking so happy and one of them caught my attention ... Its HER ! I guess that's fate !

" Okay , as you know , BEAST is your new classmate , lets give them around of applause ! " The teacher told the class . " Okay , please choose your seat , 3 person per table . " Doojoon , Dongwoon and Junhyung sat together , and i made my way to her and sat beside her . But , it's kinda weird . She sits alone . Whocares , now she is lucky to sit with the AEGYO MASTER ! :D

- Your / Jaewoon's POV -

OMO , BEAST came in ! I screamed as loud as i can . But  from what i always watch from tv's dramas or read from fanfics , Idols ususally dont sits with their fans . But , i was wrong .. He was walking nearer and nearer to me . And he sat down . My ULITMATE BIAS IS SITTING WITH ME ! OMG !  ' Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak ~ ' I screamed in my heart !

" Annyeong , Im yoseob . " He said ,

I slap myself to see if this was a dream or reality . Reality ? Ohh , no way ! Why would he want to sit beside me ?!

* SLAP ! * " OWWWWHHH ! " I exclaimed ,

" YAH ! Why are you slapping yourself ?! Pabo .." He said rubbing my face and end everything with a cute smile .

Wait .. So this is reality ?! OMOMOMOMO !

He touch my face .....!! And i was blushing !  " Annn.....nnnyeong , im... LeeeJaewoon . " And i shook his hand. Aw ,

Brrrrrrrrrringgg ~ The bell for break time goes off .

I was about to leave the classroom and look for Hyoryn ( she's not in the same class as Jaewoon ) , when yoseob suddenly asked me if i wanna join him for break . I was SHOCK ! " Will it be weird ? " I asked shyly , " Ani " He replied SWEETLY .

He is making me melt with his voice ~~~!!  " Oh ! Okay then ! "

~ Yoseob's POV ~

           " Annyeong , Im yoseob . " I said , streching out my hand for her to shake .

* SLAP ! * " OWWWWHHH ! " she exclaimed ,

" YAH ! Why are you slapping yourself ?! Pabo .." I said rubbing her face . Wait .. Why am i rubbing her face ?! Naughty hand ! NAUGHTY !  But she was blushing ! She look so cute when she's blushing !

" Annn.....nnnyeong , im... LeeeJaewoon . " And she shook my hand.

Brrrrrrrrrringgg ~ The bell for break time goes off .

She was about to leave the classroom , when i asked her if she wanna join me during break .she look SHOCK ! " Will it be weird ? " She asked shyly , " Ani " I replied , cutely . Showing off my charms .

 " Oh ! Okay then ! " YES ! I ASKED HER OUT ! Not realy out but still YES ! YIPPPPEEE !

When i was walking , i told her about the concert , with my winkings to her . SHYLY .

She told me she look pissed because of people pushing her behind . Aw , poor girl . 

How i wish she could be my girlfriend . Wait , YANGYOSEOB , what are you thinking ?! You have to concentrate on your work and not relationship ! I smack my forehead . Ouch ,it actually does hurt !

When we reach the canteen , i introduced jaewoon to Doojoon , dongwoon and junhyung . They were staring at her even YONGJUNHYUNG! . While , that's mainly because she is veryveryvery cute & pretty !

And then , doojoon suddenly ask jaewoon this question " Jaewoon-sshi , who is your bias in BEAST  ? " That's actually a very good question ! KEKEKEKE .

" Yoseob oppa and JunHyung oppa " She answered ! SHE CALLED ME OPPA !!!! Ahhhh~ I feel like im in heaven now . But , she likes junhyung too . Aaaaw .

~ JunHyung's POV ~

Whao , Yoseob brought a beautiful lady here , she's kinda pretty . Kekekeke .

 " Jaewoon-sshi , who is your bias in BEAST ? " DooJoon asked her .

" Yoseob oppa and JunHyung oppa " Did she just say my name ? And called me OPPA ? Whakakkakakakaka , i feel like today is the BEST day of our lifeeeeeeee ! Wait , but why am i so happy unless i like h---- . Not possible . Aish .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hohoho , miahnae , my writing . >< . Now that junhyung and yoseob both like jaewoon . Who will she end up with ? Comments are appreciated ! :D Love you ! :D