I love you . xD

It's a dream come true

“STOP IT ! “I couldn’t take it anymore ! It hurts so much to see yoseob getten beaten ! And that guy turned around . I was shock . I cant believe my eyes . It was him ….

“Seungho ! WHY ARE YOU BEATING YOSEOB UP ?! WAE ?! DID HE EVEN OFFEND YOU ?! “I said , as hot tears dropped from my eyes . I looked at yoseob , he’s in pain .

“Firstly , because the first time I saw you , I knew you were the one . Secondly , yoseob caused you to lose your friends and made girls or even the school hate you , don’tyou think he deserve it ? “

“Firstly , STOP WITH THOSE DISGUSTING WORDS ! AND SECONDLY , HE DOESN’TDESERVE BEATING FROM YOU ! “I yelled , right infront of his face .

“You know what ? “I said calmly and smirk .

“Mwoh ? “

“Come nearer . “He did as I said .

He is really stupid , I ‘Hi-5’his face .

“Yah , you don’tknow the word ‘die ‘isit ? No girls or I mean NOONE ever slapped me . And you’re the first one you know that ? “

“Whao ! It’s such an honor  ! “I said sarcastically .

He raise his hand up and wanted to slapped me , I closed my eyes and mentally prepare for him to slap . But he didn’t. I opened my eyes alittle and saw yoseob lying on the ground pulling his leg . Seungho just kicked him and he raise his hand again wanting to slap me . But this time , he raised it higher and it seemed to be a really painful on coming on . I just shut my eyes as tight as possible and began to prepare . 5 .. 4 .. 3 .. 2..

“YANGSEUNGHO ! YOU BETTER STOP RIGHT NOW ! “Hyunseung said . How did he even know that I am here ?!

JunHyung carried Yoseob and dongwoon carried me to a bench nearby and ask us to sit there for a moment .

“Yoseob oppa . “I sobbed , “miahnae . You got injured because of me “and I started crying .

“Yeobo , gwenchana . “And he coughed .

“You better stop talking , come . I’ll bring you back to dorm . “I said , and stood up . I put yoseob’s hand over my shoulder and he put his around my waist . We hired a cab and went back to the dorm .

~ Doojoon’s POV ~  

“Hyunseung ah , have you seen jaewoon ? She said she would be right back . “I asked . and he shook his head .

“How about you ? “I asked dongwoon and also , he shook his head .

And then I look at junhyung , he just did what dongwoon did .

It’s been like 15 –30 mins since she’s gone . Okay , something is not right .

“Yah , let’s go find jaewoon now . I’ve got a feeling that something is happening to her . “

They nodded their head and we searched the whole school for  her . And suddenly , I saw something from a corner of my eyes . A girl leaning against the wall and a guy wanting to slap her . She looks like jaewoon and that guy looks like seun.. wait , did I just said jaewoon ?

“ Dongwoon & Hyunseung get here right now ! “ I whispered but loud enough for them to hear . They saw jaewoon too . Hyunseung quickly rushed over and said , “YANGSEUNGHO ! YOU BETTER STOP RIGHT NOW ! “

JunHyung and Dongwoon both carried Yoseob and Jaewoon to a bench nearby and then we fought with SeungHo .

Well , ofcourse the goodguys win right ? We won ! I mean , obviously . 4 VS 1 , obviously the 4 person will win right ? Kekeke .

We went to look for Jaewoon and yoseob but we couldn’t find them .Aish ! What happen to them again ? I took out my phone and dialed for Jaewoon , she said she was in the dorm . I let out a sigh of relieve .

~ Jaewoon’s POV ~

When me and Yoseob reached the dorm , I put him on his bed and took out ice pack for him to put on his eyes , so that his bruises will descend . He’s an idol after all .

Yoseob fell asleep after awhile . Seeing him sleep peacefully , a small smile was form on my lips . I throw my body beside him , and hug him .

I give him a little peck after whispering , ‘ Iloveyou’ to him , Without Realizing , I slept ,  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chap ! Btw , any A+ here ? :P I am one too ! :P Heeees . And also ! Im gonna end this story soon ! :D Hope you like it ! xD