Secretive huh ?

It's a dream come true

~ Your / Jaewoon’s POV ~

“Be my girlfriend . “He said in a serious tone .

“Oppa . Stop joking around . “I answered .

“I’m not . I’m serious . Chellbaa “

“Ani oppa . I’m not gonna be your girlfriend . “

“You’ll regret . Trust me . I will give you a day to think about it . If you reject again . Something is gonna happen to yoseob . “

And he walked away .

I went home , and lie on my bed . Now , I have no one to talk too . As I mentioned , everyone in school hates me , and now , even hyo ryn . I sob while thinking . ‘Something is gonna happen to yoseob ‘This sentence , keep repeating in my mind . What will he do to yoseob .

“Naa . Stop thinking . How can he do something to yoseob when they are together ? Yeah . That’s it . You aren’tgonna be Junhyung’s girlfriend . “I told myself , more like comforting myself .

------ Next day at school . ------

In class , me and yoseob are talking happily and sweetly . During break time , when yoseob went to ordered his food . Junhung came to me , and asked .

“So , have you decided ? “

“Yeah . The answer is NO ! I wont be your girlfriend . “I answer FIRMLY .

“You sure ? “

“Yeap , Very sure ! “

He smirked , and continued , “You’ll regret later on . Byeee . “And he walk off .

That was .. Weird !

“Jakiya , what are you thinking ? “Yoseob asked , and wave his hands infront of my face .

“Nothing , Lets eat . “

“Oh yea ! After school , I wont be free , so you will have to go home yourself . Miahnae ! I promise to accompany you other days okay ? “And he held out his pinky finger .

“Arraso ! “And I hooked his little pinky .

Just then , Hyo Ryn walk pass . I glared at her . And she came to our table and sat beside yoseob . And held his hand .

Well , OBVIOUSLY I WAS JEALOUS . Wait , I mean VERY VERY JEALOUS !

“Yeobo ahhh “She said sweetly to yoseob

“Eeew ! What’s with the yeobo . You found the wrong person . Get away from me before I do something nasty ! “Yoseob yelled , and the whole cafeteria was looking at us .

“Oh . I know , you haven’ttold Jaewoon about us right ? It’s okay . I understand it “And she link arms with yoseob .

I know she’s faking , so I ignore it . And she stood up on the bench and yelled .

“This here “and she points at me “stoled my boyfriend –YangYoseob “Now I totally get it , why you guys hate her so muccch ! “And some girls , infact all the girls were cheering . She sat down , holding a glass of water .

" BOYFRIEND YOU HEAD ! " Yoseob screamed , HIGH-PITCHED

Taking a sip , and she poured it on me . “YAH ! YOU’RE TOO MUCH YOU KNOW ?! “I SHOUTED !

“B*ITCH ! YOU BETTER APOLOGISE TO HER RIGHT NOW ! “Yoseob said . Whao , he was really fierce .

“Yeobo , why should I . Stop acting . Kacchhha . Lets go . “

“GET AWAY FROM ME NOW ! “Yoseob yelled again .

“Girls , lets go . “Hyoryn said , and they pulled yoseob away .

I was shocked . I am wet from head to toe and I’m shivering . Suddenly I felt someone’s jacket over my shoulder . He looked kinda familiar . Its MIR & SeungHO !

Just then , DooJoon and the rest came over .

“Gwenchana ? Let’s go home now . “Dongwoon said .

“Thankyou . “I bowed at seungho and mir , but my voice kinda shaky . Because I was crying . And I didn’trealize .

Mir wipe the tears off my face , “Stop crying . You don’tneed friends like her , you have friends like us “Pointing to BEAST and seungho .I smiled and nodded my head.

DooJoon and the rest brought me to their dorm .

On the way there , I was really angry . I wished I can give a TIGHT SLAP to Hyoryn now . ! I cant believe the fact that she used to be my best friend . During the journey , I was tired and I slept .

~ Dongwoon’s POV ~

In the car , Jaewoon slept . And her head is on my shoulder . My heart was thumping fast . Why am I feeling like this ? Gosh ! She’s already Yoseob , so get your wishful thinking off !

I looked at her , she looked like an angel from heaven when she’s sleeping . Finally , we reached the dorm , doojoon hyung asked me to carry jaewoon . I wanted to ask for help but everybody went off already . So I carried her in a bridal style . She was lighter than I expected but still kinda heavy for me . I put her on my bed and went to the living room .

“Yah , you all come here now . We needa discuss something . “Doojoon hyung said .

When everyone ( except Junhyung and Yoseob ) is at the living room , doojoon hyung started speaking .

“You all saw what happened to Jaewoon today right ? “

I nodded ,

“What happened to her  ? “Kikwang and Hyunseung asked .

“I’ll tell you later . “Doojoon replied .

“So , what are you planning to do ? “I asked .

~ Your / Jaewoon’s POV ~

I woke up due to my nightmare . Someone is beating yoseob up , and that guy look familiar .. Aish ! It’s just a dream don’timagine so much ! I walked out of the bedroom and saw BEAST discussing something . But they stop immediately once I got out . Secretive huh .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is doojoon planning to do ? OOOO: And , is jaewoon’s dream really just a dream that simple ?

Uploaded 3 chapters today cause tomorrow I will not be at home the whole day . Miahnae . ):