Gangsta love (1) ๐Ÿ’•

Gangsta love ๐Ÿ’•
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He bowed to the boss in his last part-time job for today and went out, on his way home, jeonghan sniffled, searched for a tissue in his pocket as he wiped his runny reddened nose.

Again he's getting a runny nose due to the cold air, it's this time of the year where it's snowing and temperatures kept dropping so much.

He really needs warm clothes instead of this white sweater.

He held the gray scarf that his grandma made for him before a smile curvedย on his lips.

" Halmeoni must be waiting for me now, I guess I finished too late today ~."

He rubbed his cold hands, hurried over to their humble house that his grandma owns and the only thing left from her husband.

As his grandpa passed away two years ago and he left this house for them.

The younger opened the door and could smell that delicious cooking.

"Halmeoni I'm back ~," he called, and she stopped flipping the soup before making her way out the kitchen slowly.

" Aww sweetie, welcome back, you must be hungry so sit here, it will be ready soon."

The younger hugged his grandma and she smiled softly, patted his back.

" Halmeoni .. I told you that I will cook, you shouldn't move much."

The woman cupped his cheek and took a close look at the pale boy.

" No sweetie, you're tired and once you're finally home I want you to rest."

Jeonghan bites his lips there, smiled sadly there.." I don't want you to do anything else besides resting now, look at your nose, Aigoo, grandma will prepare the bath for you so ahead and warm up your body... "

She's overprotective, loving, and caring, jeonghan had a warm smile as he saw her entering the bathroom to set up the bath for the petty boy.

Jeonghan starts to take off his sweater.

" halmeoni ~." he hugged her back as she but a shower gel on the water.

" What's wrong sweetie?!".

Jeonghan pouted there.

" halmeoni ~I thought about canceling one of the jobs.. I couldn't focus on my studies because lately when I come back.. I'm too sleepy to study.." the woman's heart clenched, the boy's hair lovingly, glanced so warm to her only grandson.

" See?! I have told you before sweetie, working like that will make you tired both physically and mentally, about the college fees and other house stuff like groceries we'll be fine if we split the money."

Jeonghan looked hesitant, bites his lips.

" We will manage things out so don't worry about anything right now. "

She patted his back, went out to leave him bathing as she heats up the food.

ย 

ย 

Once he's sitting, jeonghan eats while he's hardly keeping his eyes open, his grandma felt so bad for him and sheย startsย to feed him a little.ย 

That i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter