Foolish

"In the Summer"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woo Hyun doesn't even realize where he throws the soda cans when he jumps into the water to get Sung Kyu out, he just focuses on doing it as fast as possible, because the boy has stopped moving. Nam quickly reaches for him and grabs him by the torso, swimming back to shore and pulling him out with the help of his best friend Sung Yeol.
     The biker almost jumps out of the water and looks at Sung Kyu as the other boys at the party crowd around him. Nam puts his ear to Kim's mouth and cannot hear his breathing, then he places his hands on the young man's chest and begins to provide first aid.
     "Everyone stay away, please!" Sung Yeol exclaims at the disturbing scene.
     Woo Hyun pinches Sung Kyu's nose to start giving him mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, and that works, as the boy opens his eyes and starts coughing, spitting out the water he swallowed.
     "Give them space!" He needs to breathe,” Sung Yeol mentions, pushing the other guests further away.
     Sung Kyu finishes spitting what is left of the liquid down his throat and looks at Woo Hyun, kneeling next to him, something that makes him really happy. His eyes travel to the faces of the other boys around him and he can't help but tremble at his confused and stunned expressions. Everyone is watching him fearfully and that makes Sung Kyu finally manage to sit up, helped by Woo Hyun, who covers him with a towel before slowly rubbing his back.
     "You gave me a great scare, Kyu. Are you okay?" Woo Hyun expresses uneasily.
     But Kim doesn't answer him, he just feels that it was so embarrassing and that, for sure, the guys at the party will make fun of him and won't stop feeling sorry for him.
     "You better take him to the clinic to get him checked out," Sung Yeol suddenly suggests, and Sung Kyu gets more defensive.
     "No," the boy says at last, his voice cracking. "I just want to go home,” and Woo Hyun nods.
     Nam helps to lift him and when he sees that it's a bit difficult for him to walk, he chooses to carry him on his back and Sung Kyu becomes distressed, lowering his gaze to avoid the curious eyes of the other guys. Woo Hyun walks to the exit and, by chance, bumps into Sung Jong, who gives him a cold look before seeing him go outside.

 

 

     "Here we are, Kyu," he announces once he has led the boy to the door of Sung Ha's house.
     Sung Kyu sees the front of the house and for a moment hesitates to get off the motorcycle. Woo Hyun feels the tensio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter