Pool

"In the Summer"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Needless to say, Sung Kyu almost jumped with excitement when Woo Hyun asked him out. After what his older sister said about the motorcyclist, he wanted to venture out to know him more. Nam is attentive, friendly, polite and extremely attractive, so he thought he would be a complete idiot if he didn't say yes.
     However, he did not ask where they would go, nor did he ask how he should dress, but the real 'problem' is that all parties in Busan, or at least most of them, are held on the beach or, in this case, on the huge pool of a very luxurious house.
     Upon arrival, Sung Kyu feels incredibly 'out of place', and not only because he is wearing somewhat thick shorts and a colorful green cardigan, but because Woo Hyun is holding his hand and, many girls and boys sthey keep giving him deadly glances. Which makes him think, that all guys want Nam's attention.
     "Do you want something to drink?" He asks him suddenly, and Sung Kyu flinches because he has gotten too close to his ear due to the high volume of the music.
     Sung Kyu nods and Woo Hyun lets go of his hand, smiling at him before losing himself among the other youngs. Kim sighs and takes a quick look at the pool, because he can see how deep it is and that makes him a little nervous.
     He doesn't spend two minutes alone when some guys come up to him and surround him. It's two boys and one girl, and Sung Kyu is starting to get more anxious because they wear too tiny bathing suits, and he doesn't want to see them in a way that makes them uncomfortable. However, that does not seem to matter to them.
     "Who are you?" Asks one of the boys, looking him over from head to toe. Sung Kyu he opens his lips to answer, but the girl interrupts him with another question.
     "Why are you with Woo Hyun?" She asks with a hint of annoyance, and Sung Kyu turns to see her not really knowing what to say.
     "He invited you?" The other boy questions, and that makes Sung Kyu want to flee the place.
     Guys don't seem to be very friendly or to be satisfied with his presence, even if they don't even know him. Suddenly, a tall and handsome young man with dazzling teeth approaches them, putting one of his hands on Sung Kyu's shoulder casually, and smiling sympathetically at the other guys. Or so it seems to Sung Kyu, until he hears him speak.
     "Hey, we're here to have fun. Stop bothering my friend, or this will be the last time someone invites you to a party,” he explains, making the three guys look at him with annoyance, and turn around to go back the same way they came.
     Kim watches them walk away and sighs in relief. For a second he believed they would force him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter