Chapter 3: The President and Secretary

Taste of Love [For Revision]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tzuyu’s POV

 

It’s the second day of school. I hope the professors would discuss already. They shouldn’t waste time like this. I want to learn, of course.

 

As I make my way to the corridor, someone bumped into me. I didn’t see her because she suddenly appeared right in front of me. When I looked at her face, I was surprised because she looks familiar to me. 

 

“Kyaaaah!” The girl squealed. I looked around and saw people looking at us. What’s her problem? 

 

“I-uhm, are you okay?” I asked her. 

 

“Yes yes! I’m very okay!” She replied excitedly.

 

This girl is kinda weird. Why did she squeal if she was okay? 

 

To escape this embarrassing moment, I told her, “Oh, okay then. Excuse me.” 

 

While making my way out of that situation, suddenly I felt someone pulled my bag. I turned around and it was none other than the weird girl. From her excited expression earlier, it changes to a sudden rage. 

 

“Yah! Why are walking out of me?!” She shouted at me.

 

I hate this kind of things. I hate being embarassed in front of people. It really changes my mood quickly. But since I don’t want to make more scenes, I closed my eyes and counted 1 to 5 to make myself calm.

 

“Excuse me, but, do we know each other? I mean, you looked somehow familiar to me.” I calmly said to her. Geez, there are still a lot of people watching us. I need to get out of here!

 

“Are you being serious Kwon Tzuyu?! You don’t know me after we dated for a month?” WHAT? 

 

“Hey, what are you talking about? I don’t know you and besides, I don’t really have the time to date.” I replied and I can see that she’s getting more and more angry at me.

 

“You’re unbelievable! I will make you pay for this! I’m Elkie, remember my name!” She finally said and walked out.

 

Damn, what a nice start of a day. So she’s Elkie, I didn't recognize her at first but I remember now. I don’t know why she thought that we dated each other, though. In fact, I was really pretty popular in high school. She was one of those weird girls who’s always asking me to tutor them. I tried to tutor Elkie but clearly, she’s not interested in learning. She just want to be with me, I guess. How come I did not recognize her? Maybe because she changed the style and color of her hair? But clearly, we didn’t date, okay? I haven’t dated anyone and that’s a FACT.

 

As soon as Elkie walked out, I immediately make my way to our room. I know, that was so embarrassing. But what can I do? I just wanted to be early but look at what happened. 

 

-

12:15 PM

 

It’s lunch time and here I am, eating alone in the canteen. It’s not like I’m complaining, though. I’m really used to it since I like being alone because I can focus more on myself.

 

Since it’s lunch time, the tables are packed. Luckily, I came here early. I then saw my other classmates struggling where to sit. I was about to call them when suddenly two girls sat in front of me and said, “Hi! Can we share a table with you?” 

 

How can I refuse when they’re already seated? 

 

“Yeah, sure. Go ahead.” I just said cooly. 

 

While munching her food, one of the girl, spoke, “I think we’re classmates.” 

 

“Yeah, right. I thought so, too!” The other girl with bangs joined her. 

 

“Hmm, I think it’s in General Psychology class. Isn’t it?” I responded and asked them. 

 

“Yes! You’re the Kwon guy, right? By the way, I’m Lim Sana.” Sana said then stretched her hands for a handshake. 

 

“And I’m Choi Momo. Nice to meet you, Kwon-ssi!” I laughed a bit at her greeting. Maybe they don’t remember my name that’s why I was referred to as the ‘Kwon guy’. 

 

“It’s Tzuyu. Kwon Tzuyu.” I told them and smiled. 

 

“Oh, Kwon Chuwi.” They said in unison while nodding their heads.

 

I looked at my watch, it’s already 12:45pm. Crap. It took me 30 minutes for lunch. I need to go now. Since both of them are still eating, I stood up and said, “Hey, it’s nice meeting you two. I need to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter