Chapter 1: The Beginning

Taste of Love [For Revision]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu’s POV

 

Kwon’s Residence

 

“Yah! Kwon Tzuyu!”

 

“Yes, Mom. Why?!” 

 

“Come down here. Your food’s getting cold!” 

 

“Aye aye!” I shouted back.

 

It’s 6 o’clock in the morning and my mom kept on shouting to the point that I need to cover my ears. She really is loud and I love her because of that, don’t get me wrong, okay? 

 

I just finished readying myself for school. It’s my 1st day as a Freshman in Hanguk International University. I took Business related course because you know, I want to have my own company someday. Are you wondering why am I in an International University? Well, it’s because my mom wanted me to interact with people with different nationalities. I don’t even know why, though. 

 

“Where’s Dad?” I asked my beautiful mother while having my toasted egg bread with hot chocolate. 

 

“Getting ready in his room.” She said casually.

 

“Oh. Is he going to send me to school or not?” I asked again. 

 

“We’re going to send you to school, sweetie.” My Mom said sweetly and I cringed.

 

My Dad suddenly appeared and said, “Yes son. Come on, are you done?” 

 

With uninterested look, I replied, “I can go to school alone, guys! You don’t need to accompany me.” 

 

“Oh really? But we want to see your new school, sweetie.” 

 

“That’s right, son.” And yes, they teamed-up for me. *sighs* I don’t think I will win over them. Okay, I’ll just let them accompany me, then. 

 

-

Hanguk International University

 

“Here we are!” My dad said happily and I just smiled back at him. 

 

“Whoa sweetie, your new school is really nice. I see different types of people.” My mom said amazingly. 

 

“Yeah mom, this school is really cool. I think I need to use my English skill here.” I said proudly. If you’re wondering, I’m fluent in English because of my mom. Kekeke~

 

With a look of disbelief, my dad said, “Hey, don’t be too arrogant.” 

 

“I’m not! Just stating facts.” I counter back immediately. 

 

“What’s so arrogant about it, honey? He just take after me.” My mom said to my dad, defending me. 

 

I just grinned back to annoy my dad more.

 

Oh shoot. It’s already 7:10 AM, I need to go to my class now.

 

“Mom, Dad, I gotta go. It’s already 7:10 AM.” 

 

“Okay sweetie. Eat lunch on time. Love you!” My mom shouted and I mouthed her “i love you too” then waved them goodbye. 

 

-

Since it’s the 1st day of class, I don’t know where my classroom is located. Geez, I only have 15 minutes left to find my respective classroom because my 1st period subject will start at 7:30 am. 

 

As I made my way to the Business building, I hurriedly ran to my room. There were still lots of vacant seats. I sat in front like I always do. 

 

The first subject is General Psychology. Thankfully, I made it right on time. I think the professor is late because it’s just the first day. My other classmates are still not here, though. 

 

Our professor came 30 minutes later. She looked young and elegant. How can a professor looked like her? She’s really beautiful. 

 

I thought I’m the only one who’s mesmerized by our professor’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter