Seulgi's

I's - Irene and Seulgi, a One shot story
FLASH BACK


- July 06, 2019 -


SEULGI'S POV 

Joohyun and I have been classmates since second year of high school, we got close because of our friends. The first time I noticed her was in the middle of a field, resting with jen and sé under the tree, and in that moment I was mesmerized not just by her beauty but because she shield herself to the soccer ball that was about to hit the kindergarten students who were playing on the field. 

I had a crush on her, chu and lisa later on discovered it dahil daw sa the 'way I looked at her'. I didn't deny it so they kept on teasing me . Luckily, her friends are always G kaya pareho tayong natutukso. 

We then got close and attached to each other. Mid Semester when I confessed and you let me court you and I admit it that was the happiest day of my life so far, not knowing we could be more happier pala as years passed. Third year tayo when you said YES, I felt like I was the happiest talaga when I'm with you.

Even when our parents obliged at first because we were young pa nga, you insist na hindi tayo mawawala sa lists of honors kaya napapayag mo sila. We both study hard and that paid off. I'm the luckiest person to have Bae Joo Hyun as my girlfriend, super caring, super thoughtful and sobrang loveable ACKK ano pa ba? lahat lahat na!! 

Fourth Year High School, 1st year anniversary natin. Nasa field lang tayo, space natin 'to eh. First time kong sabihin ang "I love you" sa'yo, you're cute when you're shocked talaga hehe. I was about to get sad because I didn't hear it back sa'yo and I was shocked when you tiptoed and then reached my lips. You kissed my lips and I take that as your answer, grabe muntik na ako mag tampo eh hays hyunnie i love you talaga.

It was one sunny day but it was windy outside so I decided to take Hyun for a walk, wind up lang tutal drained kami pareho sa acads, habulan ba naman kami sa high honors eh.

"Hyun, let's take a walk shall we?"

I intertwined our hands again. 

"I love you, Hyun."

I said as my heart told me to tell her, she again didn't vocally answer instead she kissed me and hugged me. For me that's enough pero iba parin siguro yung feeling when she finally said it noh

I hugged her and kissed her forehead so that she'll feel na I'm here lang always. Hays, how I wish she could say it too, would her voice be husky? or sweet like honey? Someday..

We walked slowly minding our own little world, seizing every moment we had.

Nakarating kami sa field, sa aming space. We were having our own little world nang makarinig ako ng mga malalakas na putok. I don't bother to find out what was that, I immediately cover hyun's both ears and hugged her kasi I know she has a post traumatic experience sa loud noises. 

As I secured her, I scanned the place. I saw nag tatakbuhan ang tao. At first I thought it was a drill but then two armed men were running towards us and were chased by the guards. 

I was scared for you, rene. I was scared so I said what's in my heart. 

"Hyun, I love you." is all I can say

You tightened your hold, and swam through my eyes before you collapsed, it was then I was dragged away by one of the men and held me as their pawn. 

I'm their hostage but it never came to me to fought them but as I saw you drowning by your own blood and saw how you mouthed "Love". 

I was eager to hear that from you. 

I decided, and has left with no other choice but to fight. 

 

It was a One Loud Bang.