pleasure in the secret

Lust in Midnight's Court
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

a/n: returning with a 4.5k chapter after 1 year with Lust in Midnight's Court! writing saida fics ground me, i love the characters i create for them. here's the third chapter for lust in midnights court. <3

 

 

The sound of shuffling resonated between the walls. Sana gasped and dashed for the elevator doors she came from before. She ran as fast as she could so she wouldn't run into Dahyun and her friend. 

 

Sana pressed the down arrow button to return to the lobby, hoping to meet up with Mr. Park once more to receive her hotel key for her room this time. 

 

"Come on, come on, come on, open up." Sana said quickly tapping on the lit up, green button. 

 

Dahyun's voice becomes slightly less echo-ey as she got closer to Sana. The elevator doors finally opened and Sana rushed inside, clicking the big L bolded letter on the bottom of the selection. The refreshing bossa nova instrumental music playing in the elevator contradicted the pace of her beating heart.

 

Sana tapped her phone, hopefully getting rid of the excess water so it can turn on but no luck on her side there. Luckily, the door closed before she was seen by the younger blonde.

 

Sana scanned the hotel lobby once she exited the elevator for Mr. Park. He sat right where she last was seen.

 

The lobby was crowded way more now than before; the bellhop was aiding some guests with their luggages; the front desk now was bustling with guests with bright eyes, happy to be breathing Greece's air; kids cheerily playing with each other while their parents get themselves situated with the rooming details; it was more hectic but all in a good way.

 

Sana approached her chauffer and called out, "Thank you, Mr. Park."

 

He smiled tilting his hat forward out of respect, "Right this way, Miss Minatozaki." Sana followed beside him to her suite. 

 

Her penthouse suite was gorgeous, to say the least. The penthouse suites were located on the top floor of the hotel. The coastal details of the penthouse suite are everywhere and the art collection a celebration of local fine artists were displayed with the finest of details. The indulgent master bath features a hydrothermal spa tub and a wealth of natural light emitting from its east facing window. 

 

Taking in Greece's hotel offerings, Sana remembered and knew that Dahyun and her friend are eating at the main dining hall in the lobby so she'd better hurry and change out into another suit. Can't be shown wearing the same thing to the pretty flight attendant, no.. no. 

 

Tossing on black slacks and a white button up, she undone the first two by her neck to reveal her clavicles, dripping in confidence. 

 

The dining room in Atlantas Palace was exceptional to view. The crown jewel of the dining restaurant is both magnificent and intimate. The 34-foot-high beamed ceiling, floor-to-ceiling windows, chandeliers, linen tablecloths and beautiful china create the perfect ambiance for a memorable dining experience. The imaginative menu developed by the hotel’s executive chef is based on traditional Greek cuisine.

 

The features portray an outstanding selection of domestic and imported wines to complement the menu. The classic white columns accent the yellow exterior, a vision that stands apart from the surrounding hues of blue and white. The Atlantas Palace Luxury Hotel Dining Room menu is creative and upscale, with unique dishes of fresh fish, wild game and more.

 

The hotel's commitment to sustainable cuisine (local and/or organic) is no more prevalent than at this casually elegant restaurant. The Dining Room proudly serves a menu featuring classic cuisine. Regional flavors such as cactus, citrus, date, and even pomegranate from the hotel's garden are highlighted in the menu items at all times. 

 

"Momo! That's a lot, are you sure?' Dahyun asked, scared for Momo's safety. "That looks really heavy, do you think we'll need to ask for asisstance?" Momo giggled hearing such an accusation.

 

"There could never be too much lobster. Our airline is spending their best money on us, let's enjoy every penny." Momo cheered. Dahyun agreed, uring herself to be tossing more shrimp on her plate. 

 

From some of the best lamb dishes on earth to fresh seafood, vegetables, beans, pulses and, of course, good olive oil – Greek food is simple, colourful and incredibly nutritious. Like other Mediterranean cuisines, Greek food has a reputation for being heart healthy with its heavy use of olive oil, fish, lean meats, vegetables, herbs and grain, although some dishes can be quite rich, like the classic moussaka – a hearty dish made of layers of lamb and eggplant, smothered in béchamel sauce and cheese.

 

"Maybe we can even try to get a second plate so we don't need to come back down." Eyes darting left and right, up and down, Momo's busy eyes vacuumed the entire lunch table.

 

"I hope I can be of help." A familiar voice broke the concentration of both air hostesses. 

 

"M-Miss..." Dahyun gasped out faintly. It's her, the woman on the plane. 

 

"Sana. Minatozaki Sana." She began, "I didn't get the chance to introduce myself to you earlier." 

 

Dahyun saw Sana bend down slightly, hands waiting patiently for Dahyun's to be placed in hers. Oh! Oh! She wants to kiss my hand.

 

"The universe knows how to play its card huh?" Sana asked cheekily. She's ecstatic to say the least. Imagine meeting someone and having the utmost and raw connection and never seeing them again. Digits is the best she could've went on with. 

 

Dahyun was still in shock. She knew she saw her moments earlier but wasn't sure. How could she have doubted her instincts? 

 

Dahyun has the tendency of feeling this way around the well-kept woman in front of her. Shocked, I mean. 

 

"Momo! I'm Momo, Dahyun's bestie in the air, and yes please grab all the crab cakes you can fit on the plate and toss in some deserts in a smaller plate. Don't drop any, I won't forgive you." 

 

Sana chuckles at the request at hand. The things she does for potential love. 

 

Momo stops and stares deep into Sana's eyes, "I'm serious, don't drop anything." Pointing her index finger towards Sana's empty plate. 

 

"I wouldn't dare." Sana replied, giggling at the taller of two girls. 

 

Dahyun sighed and chuckled at her friend, "Momo is deadly serious about her food. I can help you, come on." Dahyun slowly stacked up the crab cakes on the plate carefully, making sure she's taking advantage of the large plate and focusing on the quantity. 

 

Sana could only watch Dahyun go one by one with the popular seafood item. "What time do you have to leave?" Sana asked. 

 

Dahyun perked her head towards Sana's direction. "A little before seven in the evening. We're flying to Dubai next before heading back to Seoul." 

 

"Dubai, have you been there before?" Sana asked, curious about the blonde's answer.

 

"I haven't. This is my first trip to Greece and Dubai. Saying that the country is beautiful is underrated to how stunning Greece actually is. The people are super kind and helpful, not to mention their food is exquisite. My friend would have to agree. Right, Momo?" 

 

Momo whips her head at the sound of her name, a desert tart in . "Yeah, Greece is the . Let's go, I'm hungry." 

 

Sana and Dahyun simultaneously laugh softly. "I'll grab some crème brûlée and other delicious desserts before meeting up with you guys." Sana began. "Ah, what's your room number, I'll follow after." Sana saved. We wouldn't want the girls knowing she already knew their room number.

 

"707. Got it." Sana exclaimed seeing the girls walk off like it's deja vu. Focusing on her task, she's grabbing some crème brûlée, vanilla cheesecake, something called a hit-me cake? It looks visually appealing. 

 

Sana walks over the front desk, "Can you please let Mr. Park in room 1101 know that Minatozaki Sana will need the next plane ticket to Dubai ASAP?" 

 

The receptionist quickly called the room number Sana just mentioned, "Mr. Park? Yes, I have a client by the name of Minatozaki Sana requesting to buy a ticket to Dubai ASAP." A faint, "Heard, thank you very much, young man." could be overheard on the phone. 

 

"May I?" Sana asked, hand reaching out for the phone indicating she would like to speak to him personally. The receptionist complied. 

 

"Mr. Park, please book the finest restaurant with a view in Dubai for 2. I have plans with someone. Please purchase the most expensive white and red whine, as well.  Thank you, Mr. Park."

 

Sana nods her head in discernment and was on her way towards Dahyun. The receptionist picked up his jaw from the floor and thanked Mr. Park. To have money and spending it lavishly is a dream to many. 

 

Sana couldn't believe she got herself in the position where she's bringing a pretty stranger desserts for her friend. It's new to say the least, but she doesn't hate it.

 

Having a hotel key lanyard around your neck really lets you in and out of the place huh? Duly noted. 

 

Momentarily, Sana reached Dahyun's room and knocked on the door, soon to be opened by Dahyun. "Here, let me help you carry that. Thank you by the way for helping us out. Come in." 

 

Momo was scorching down some food by the dining table near the hotel window. "What's up, hotshot?! Thanks for the food!"

 

"The view is great from up here." Sana reasoned, giggling at Momo's comment. The noon sky is beautiful here. 

 

Dahyun's eyes widened. "Oh, are you staying here for your trip?" 

 

"I actually hope to make a stunning girl's evening later on in the evening."

 

Dahyun looked at her in a puzzling manner. "Girl?" Dahyun questioned.

 

Ah, of course the pretty passenger has a lover.

 

Sana looks at her fondly before sitting down on the crispy white sheets, "Yeah. I'm surprising her with something." 

 

Dahyun didn't realize that she didn't like the fact there is another woman that Sana is paying attention to, so to speak. 

 

"She's a very lucky woman." Dahyun called out, settling down the plates for Momo on the table. She couldn't hide her slight desolation. It was crazy how well they connected on the plane, Dahyun assumed that Sana may have maybe piqued an interest in her by how she was interacting with her all night. 

 

Perhaps her initial thought was more on the fine-line of reality. Sana doesn't like her in that way. Her instincts are always right.

 

"Luck doesn't define anything but chance. The moment that will be shared between her and I is what I'm most looking forward to." Sana comforted.

 

Dahyun looked really cute to Sana. The latter took note how Dahyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter