beautiful mistakes

Lust in Midnight's Court
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

a/n: i genuinely appreciate everyone who subs and upvotes and comments and views lust in midnight's court. it gives me energy to keep writing and bringing new chapters for u guys ;3

 

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, we have just been cleared to land at the Eleftherios Venizelos, Athens Airport. Please make sure one last time your seat belt is securely fastened. The flight attendants are currently passing around the cabin to make a final compliance check and pick up any remaining cups and glasses. Thank you.”

 

Hours have passed on by. Sana wakes up from her nap hearing the Captain say their final callings. 

 

It feels like a dream. The whole conversation with Dahyun felt like a dream. If it weren't for the napkin in her left hand pocket, she would've led herself to believe that it was all a dream. 

 

She didn't get to see her again by the way. Sana wasn't able to see Dahyun after they all walked in the Athens airport. She stayed for an extra 15 minutes. 30 minutes. Most at nearly an hour. 

 

No sign of Dahyun. 

 

But she's got her name and phone number, that's more than she could've ever imagined. 

 

Sana's chaffeur, Mr. Park, was standing by the baggage claim with Sana's name written on it. Sana smiled seeing the familiar man. 

 

She grew up with Mr. Park. Ever since she was a little girl, Mr. Park was always with Sana, driving her everywhere she needed to go, and wherever she wanted to go discreetly. Her parents never knew Mr. Park and Sana had some of their own adventures and they never will. It was a little secret that Mr. Park and Sana had between themselves. 

 

Sana trusts Mr. Park with everything she has. 

 

At the baggage claim, Mr. Park straightens out his suit and tie as he sees his favorite person. "Miss Minatozaki. I'm glad you made it to Greece safely. I hope your flight wasn't troublesome. I heard there were some turbulences due to the weather change." 

 

Sana giggled remembering how the situation came about when Dahyun fell into her lap. 

 

"I made some fond memories. Maybe a new friend, Mr. Park." Sana grinned, hugging her chaffeur. Mr. Park smiled into the hug and grabbed the luggage Sana pointed to.

 

"For today's intinitery, we're going to have you signed up at the most exquisite and most expensive hotel in Athens. You precautiously asked to have a free schedule for the next couple days before we head back on Wednesday. I will be at your service, Miss Minatozaki." Mr. Park gestured as he opened up Sana's car door. 

 

Sana entered the back seat and looked at the hotel brochure Mr. Park has given her. 

 

5 Star Hotel. Atlantas Palace Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens.

 

To gain inspiration, is to be aware. 

 

The sound of elevator dings and chatters of families fill the air. High ceilings, grand art and even a grander atmosphere. Everything seems to move in slow motion, as if she's in a movie.

 

"Yes, we're under the direction of Incheon International Airlines. A room for 2, please. Thank you very much." A voice called out behind Sana's head. garnering her attention.

 

At the front desk, Sana sees Dahyun grabbing the two hotel key lanyards and tossed one around her neck and the other on another lady.

 

I thought I'd lost you. Sana thought to herself. When she waited for an hour and wasn't able to see Dahyun, she felt ill to say the least. She was hopeful; maybe that's why she doesn't like to be too hopeful, disappointment hurts more than expectations. 

 

The universe is always listening to those who are putting out the energy that the good thing they wanted, has already happened. 

 

Sana saw that Dahyun is still in her hostess giddup and has some company with a friend. They seem giggly... friendly. Sana eyes the two women as they walked off into the distance. She follows behind them. 

 

A voice called out to her, abruptly. "Excuse me, ma'm? Your hotel room key?" The woman called out. 

 

This place got some security check-ins she didn't know about. 

 

"I'll buy your most expensive penthouse suite later. The girl that you just rang up, what's her room number?" Sana questioned the receptionist. 

 

The receptionist replied, "I'm sorry, we are not able to release any client's private information due to policy rules." 

 

Sana has gotta think and she's gotta do it fast. 5 hours is slow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter