Four

Heartbroken Popstar And His Indian Girl


AMAYA

I waited impatiently for his reply. Staring at my phone's screen, I felt my my palms sweating in nervousness. ! I shouldn't have asked him that. What if he block's me right away?

It could be personal for him. Maybe he's not comfortable talking about it.

I snuggled in the blanket and kept on staring at the phone screen. It's been five minutes. Freaking five minutes but I got no reply for him.

Maybe he will not send me another text.

I put my phone aside and closed my eyes shut. The feeling of his warm lips over mine rushed in the back of my head and I couldn't help but wonder that how good it would be to kiss him again?

It was my first kiss and no I don't regret it all. It hurt a little at first to think that my first kiss was with a stranger who'll most probably never come back but when I received his text, a small smile tugged at the corner of my lips.

He said that it was his first kiss too and surprisingly I believe him with every nerve of my body.

For sure I'm going insane. I kissed a practical stranger and here I'm gushing over it.

As I was lost in thoughts, my phone vibrated. I quickly grabbed it and tapped on the message icon.

Unknown number: Yes, I have a scar on my face.

 

I knew it.

 

Amaya: I am sorry for asking you about this. It maybe personal to you.

 

Unknown number: It's okay.

 

I was about to send him a reply when his another message popped up.

 

Unknown number: Does it makes you uncomfortable?

 

Amaya: What?

 

Unknown number: Not seeing my face?

 

I played with my fingers for a second, wondering that if it makes me uncomfortable? Maybe yes. Maybe no.

 

Amaya: Honestly, I don't know. By the way what's your name? I mean I need to feed it in my contact list.

 

Lie. I want to know his name. That's it.

 

Unknown number: You can call me Min.

 

I quickly saved his number in my contact list. 

 

“Hey babe!” Isabella walked through the door, releasing her hair from the high ponytail.

 

I quickly locked my phone's screen and tried to act normal even when from inside I'm gushing over his cute name.

 

Min.

 

“Amaya.” She called out my name, jumping next to me on the bed.

 

“Your date went fine, huh? You seem so happy.” I grinned.

 

A faint blush crept on his cheeks and she playfully hit my shoulder. “It wasn't a date. We were doing a group study.”

 

I rolled my eyes. “As if.”

 

All of sudden my phone vibrated with messages again but before I could check them out, Isabella snatched the phone from my hand.

 

!

 

“Who's this Min guy?” She asked after reading the text.

 

“Uh..Just someone I know.” I shrugged my shoulders, acting all cool.

 

“Oh really? Then why his text reads— are you still mad at me?”

 

I crinkled my nose and thought of ignoring her but the Isabella whom I know is stubborn and most probably she'll not stay still until I'll tell her the truth.

 

“Promise me that you won't judge me.” I whispered.

 

“Obviously I will not judge you, stupid.” She said in a duh tone.

 

I clamped my palms together and told her everything about him. How we met then about the kiss and everything.

 

“Wow!” She exclaimed.

 

I raised my eyebrows and tried to read her facial expressions.

 

“Unlock your phone.” She demanded and I did what she said.

 

What she's up to?

 

Amaya: Dude send me your picture right now.

 

“Isabella.” I tried to warn her but she quickly tapped on the send button.

 

My mouth fell open and and all I did was to stare at her in shock.

 

What will he think of me? What if after this he'll never talk to me again?

 

Oh hush, Amaya. You overthink too much!

 

“Damn. He's fine as .” She smiled brightly.

 

I tried to peak into the cell phone and found that he has sent his picture.

 

Min: Okay.

 

 


Amaya: y ;)

 

She sent him a reply.

 

I pressed my eyes shut in embarrassment. . . .

 

You're such an evil, Isabella.

 

I gritted my teeth in irritation but didn't say anything to her. I know if I'll say something to her then definitely she's going to send him more texts. She's such a brat.

 

“Even though I couldn't see his face in the picture but I bet he's freaking handsome. I mean just look at his smooth neck.” She winked.

 

I blushed profusely.

 

Well...

 

“Tell me how it was to kiss him?” She asked, wriggling her eyebrows.

 

I narrowed my eyes at her. “I kissed a stranger, have you forgotten the fact?”

 

“Yeah and now you're texting that stranger of yours.” She stuck her tongue out at me.

 

I didn't reply her just snatched my phone away from her and quickly rushed to the bathroom. Locking the door, I leaned against the wall and took a deep breath.

 

Amaya: I'm sorry. It was my friend who asked for your picture.

 

Wow, Amaya. As if he's going to believe that. God! What will he be thinking right now? Definitely he's going to find me desperate.

 

As if you're not desperate! I scowled at my inner mocking self.

 

Min: I know it wasn't you.

 

Amaya: Really?

 

Min: Don't you want your university ID back?

 

Amaya: I do.

 

Min: Let's go to carnival together.

 

Amaya: Are you asking me on a date?

 

Min: Maybe.