Chapter Two; Who?

'Til the Broken Vows End.

 

Jung Hyun Ji.

 
"How's hyung? You didn't tell us earlier."
"When did he got in an accident?"
"Do auntie and uncle know about this?"
" When can we visit?"
 
" One question at a time. PLEASE?" I emphasized. They all went silent.
 
I'm here at the boys' apartment and they suddenly bombarded me with questions as soon as they all arrived.
 
" First. He's alright. But he's not yet opening his eyes. Second. 4th of February. Third. I already told them.
And last. You can visit him now if you like. But just take a peek. " I said.
 
Then they all changed their clothes as I waited outside. OUTSIDE.
--
When we -- Me, Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin arrived at the hospital,  we immediately went to the ICU but
all we saw is..
 
an empty hospital bed.
 
Yoochun without hesitations searched for a nurse then when he was abke to find one he asked, " Do you know
where the patient named Kim Jaejoong went? "
 
" The one who was in the ICU a few days back?"
 
" Yes." I said.
 
" Oh, he is now transferred in a regular room. In 304. " The nurse answered.
" Kamsa hamnida. " The others said.
--
 
When we reached room 304, YUnho twisted the doorknob open. He quickly went inside but suddenly stopped.
" Why? " Junsu asked.
 I walked in front of YUnho. " Why did you suddenly stop--" I was interrupted when I saw..
 
Jaejoong. Having a conversation with a who-is-that-girl.
 
When the both of them saw us...
 
" Who are they? Are they your friends? " Jaejoong asked to the girl.
 
The 5 of us who are still standing infront of the door had our eyes widened.
 
" Ya! Hyung! Y- you don't know US?" Yunho emphasized.
" Hyung? Who's hyung? I don't even know you. " Jaejoong then gave an annoyed look.
 
Then the girl who he's having a conversation walked up to us and introduced herself.
 
" Umm.. Annyeong haseyo. Tiffany imnida. " She then pulled out her hand and all of us shook it.
 
" I'm the one who is liable for all of this. Joesonghamnida." She bowed. " I bet that you are his friends. 
Umm.. I'm sorry to say but he doesn't remember a single bit of his past. I think? The doctor said to me earlier.
He has an amnesia. When the accident happened, his head was seriously injured that it affected the brain."
She looked at us apologetically.
 
" You should've been careful in driving! " Yunho yelled.
" Ya! " I stopped him. " She's already saying sorry! "
 
" But don't worry. I already paid the hospital bills and I even requested the doctors to transfer him here."
She said. " And I'm really, really sorry. I guess those are only the things that I can do. " She bowed again.
 
" Ya! You think we can't pay the hospital bills?! Excuse me, his parents own a corporation for your information!
your apology is not accepted! And I can't even see a single bruise in your face! Are you really one of the 
victims in the accident?!" Yunho protested again. I hit his arm so that he can stop.
 
The girl then plastered a weak smile. " Yes, I also got in the car accident. But don't worry. I have my leg and 
arm injured. " She then showed her bandaged leg and arm. I can see that it's swollen.
 
" I guess, I have to go now. You can now have the time to talk to the patient." But before she officially
leaves, she waved goobye to Jaejoong. 
 
" Umm... I want to stay a little longer but I have a business to do. I have to go now. See you tomorrow." She
said to Jaejoong then went outside.
 
When her back is infront of us, Yunho teasingly mouthed what she said a while ago. I slapped his arm again.
" What was that for?!" He mouthed.
" You look like a gay. " I replied.
 
The rest bit their lips to prevent their laughters from coming out.
 
" Let's go inside." I said as they followed me.
 
We then gathered around Jaejoong's hospital bed.
 
"Who are you? " Jaejoong asked.
 
I was like, 'WHO ARE WE?! How dare he tell that to us!'This is just like in the dramas. A person having an 
amnesia, asking who you are, then the one who is asked will struggle to gain his memories back.
I'm now experiencing how painful it is to see your loved one be in a situation such as like this. 
 
" U-umm, we are your f-friends. " I said.
 
" Do you know what's my name? " He asked again.
 
" J-Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong. Hyung. " Changmin was the one who answered.
 
" Hyung? Am I that old to you? " He furrowed his eyebrows.
 
" You're the oldest. Among us. " Yunho said.
 
" Why am I here in the hospital? " Jaejoong asked for the 5th time.
 
" Umm.. you....you were in a car accident. " I said.
 
" Oh. You can get out now. FRIENDS. I need some rest." He said then he closed his eyes.
 
YUnho was about to punch him when Yoochun and Changmin got a hold of him.
 
" in' cruel. I don't think he really got into a car accident. " I heard YUnho mutter those words. 
      
I placed the basket of his favorite fruits beside the bed then bid goodbye. When we're all out of the room...
 
" Don't you dare say that! It's natural that he'd be telling those kind of things because he doesn't have
any idea about us as of now! " I said to Yunho.
 
" I'm sorry, Okay?! I don't know what got inside of me. " Yunho explained.
 
*End of Flashback*
 

--

2nd update. :D I know this is a bit boring. But don't worry. It's the last part of the flashback. So, let me just give you a spoiler. xD 

 

Yunho already gave a clue of what will happen next.

 

Is the spoiler enough? If not, please read the chapter again. :)))

 

That's all for now. Annyeonghi jumuseyo! ^^ Don't forget to comment because comments are my motivations in updating the story. :))

--

violetmuch.Ü