Chapter 4

Precious Love
Ch.4 : Sleeping Pictures

I packed some clothes and the things I needed and placed them at the end of my bed. I went to sleep early that night and woke up at 6 in the morning. I had a chance to take a really quick bath and change. I was wearing a cool color dress with gray leggings, and my finger nails were painted black. My hair was down and curled and I had a red and blue head band with a silver bow at the top. On my waist I also had on a belt.
Gui:[ http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/14/85/101915841/1_722713948l.jpg]

I was getting ready when the doorbell rang. I went down stairs with my bag and opened the door. Everyone piled into my house. Ya Tou had on a gray dress with a tie and fluff in the middle where the buttons are. Her hair is down and she is wearing socks that are up to her knees with high heels.
Ya Tou: [http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/06212008/e/8/b/7/e8b7f225483700_full.jpg]

Apple was wearing a purple dress with a gold belt going across her waist. Her hair was down and half tied up.
Apple: [http://media.photobucket.com/image/Huang%20Wei%20Ting/zonzon_cachua/dienanh/normal_HSHMM20-20Fans20January20-4.jpg]

Xiao man was wearing a white and blue collar shirt with a skirt and white leggings.
Xiao Man: [http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/eb7b4ceae76e6b5a723a784995c949831232199823_full.jpg]

Xiao Xun was wearing a pink dress with buttons going down and black socks that went up to her knees. She had a belt going across her waist also. Her hair was down.
Xiao Xun:[ http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_UmR7PsGWAAw/SdHVu5T54UI/AAAAAAAAMBc/s_39kz5SldI/s400/albee-huang-01.jpg]

Da Ya was wearing a white collar shirt with a ribbon as a tie and a hot pink skirt. She also had on high heels.
Da Ya:[ http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/02122008/6/f/d/1/6fd12ec93417b0_full.jpg]

Tong Tong was wearing tank top and jeans. Her hair was down and curled. She was the only girl I think that is not dressed up.
Tong Tong: [http://media.photobucket.com/image/Cai%20Di%20Tong/pevien_lovely/EN04_002.jpg] This was the only pic I can find of her.

Mei Mei is wearing a pink dress and had her hair up to a side with a bow covering her hair bow. She had flats.
Mei Mei: [http://s.bebo.com/app-image/8184390350/8184102668/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/09/15/kawaii_bow_meimei.jpg]

Xiao Jie was wearing a polka dotted t-shirt with some black shorts and black socks that went up to her knees with pink laces in them.
Xiao Jie: [http://img2.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/cbc1633259991d285eb548719c367b451232199849_full.jpg]

Wang Zi was wearing a gray tux over his t-shirt and white pants with sneakers. Ao Quan was wearing a collar shirt un button over a black and white striped long sleeve with black pants. Xiao Yu was wearing a white t-shirt, with a small black and white scarf and black pants. Xiao Jie was wearing a gray collar shirt over a t-shirt and black pants. Wei Lian was wearing a white vest over his pink long sleeve with a black tie and black pants. Ah Wei was wearing a white collar shirt and a black tie and white pants.
What the guys wore: [http://img2.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/06242008/b/e/5/f/be5f94a62501f0_full.jpg]

Wei Yu was wearing a yellow t-shirt and a pair of jeans.
Wei Yu: [http://blog.udn.com/community/img/PSN_ARTICLE/h01170812/f_2092103_1.jpg]

Ah Ben was wearing a yellow t-shirt and a pair of jeans with his white sneakers.
Ah Ben: [http://media.photobucket.com/image/ah%20ben/liloazngurlo/Mo%20Fan%207%20Bang/Ah%20Ben/410_Image005.jpg?o=65]

Xiao ma was wearing a black and white long sleeve with a black vest over it and black pants.
Xiao Ma: [http://media.photobucket.com/image/xiao%20ma/liloazngurlo/Mo%20Fan%207%20Bang/Xiao%20Ma/366_P1090626.jpg?o=33]

I started to bust out laughing.

XX: Gui what’s wrong?

GG: Nothing. It’s just… we’re going to the water park and we’re dressed like we’re going to a party.

Everyone: GUI! *I couldn’t stop laughing. I thought I was gonna melt. It was so funny. Then I stopped when Wang Zi came up to me. I looked at him for a while then he bent down and picked up my bag.

GG: Ey! Ey! Where are you taking my bag?

WZ: To the bus.

GG: But I don’t know which car I am going in. Besides there 18 of us. We need a seating schedule. *Suddenly Na Dou came up.*

ND: I have the seating schedule right here.
[seating:]
Front
Na Dou-driver
W Wei Lian Apple Ah Ben Xiao Man W
I Xiao Ma Tong Tong Ao Quan Da Ya I
N Gui Gui Wang Zi Ya Tou Ah Wei N
D Wei Yu Mei Mei Xiao Jie[b] Xiao Jie [g] D
O Xiao Yu Xiao Xun O
W W
Back

GG: What?! Why do I have to sit next to Wang Zi?!

WZ: Is there something wrong with sitting with me?

GG: No. it’s just that I wanted was wondering. Uh Teacher Na Dou, who came up with the seating chart?

ND: Ao Quan and Da Ya. Why?

GG: Owodog! Da Ya! *They backed off. I chased them all around the house and everyone else just watched. They started laughing as I was chasing Ao Quan and Da Ya.

AQ: Wang Zi, you better grabbed Gui before she eats me.

WZ: It’s not my problem. I wasn’t the one that made her mad.

AQ: Please Wang Zi! Please! *Ao Quan went and hid behind Wang Zi.

WZ: Hey, get away from me. *I was chasing Ao Quan around Wang Zi, then I accidentally tripped on my bag. Wang Zi saw and grabbed me. We fell and he was on top of me. But my head was not touching the floor. My eyes were closed tight. When I opened them, Wang Zi was on top of me. We stared at each others eyes for a while.

XMN: Wang Zi and Gui Gui sitting on a tree.
Everyone: K-I-S-S-I-N-G! WHOO!!!! *We stopped staring at each other and looked at everyone. Then Wang Zi got off of me. He helped me up and we boarded the bus. We sat as the order of the bus seats and we were on our way. Wang Zi was listening to music while I was looking out the window.

WANG ZI P.O.V-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m listening to ‘Ai Qing Ma Qi Duo’ on the bus. When I turned towards the window, Gui was looking out of it. A second back when she was chasing Stinky Owodog and Da Ya, I thought she was cute. And now she looks even cuter. Wait?! Whoa back up. Cute? What am I thinking these days? I urned back to listening to my music. It will take at least 4 hours to get there and 1 hour had passed. When I looked over, Gui was asleep. She was sleeping soundly when her head hit my shoulder. I was about to push it off when I decided not to wake her up. I let her use my shoulder for a bit. Then the bus stopped.

ND: Kids, there seems to be traffic up there. So we might be delayed for just a bit. *Everyone groaned. We stayed there for about and hour or two and it was getting bored. By the time I knew it I was asleep.

END OF WANG ZI’S P.O.V----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YA TOU’S P.O.V-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This traffic is taking a long time. I can’t believe it would take this long for a traffic to move. I looked over and saw Ah Wei starring at me. Then I looked the other way and saw Wang Zi and Gui sleeping. Wang Zi’s head was on top of Gui’s. It was sooo cute. I tapped Ah Wei’s shoulder and pointed towards Wang Zi and Gui Gui.

AW: Awww… so cute. Right Ya Tou?

YT: Uhn… really cute. *I tapped Da Ya.

DY: What’s up Ya Tou?

YT: Da Ya, look over at Gui. *Ao Quan heard our conversation and looked over.

DY: Awww… that is sooo cute. * Ao Quan nodded. When people heard Da Ya. They looked at Gui and Wang Zi. Tong Tong had her phone out.

YT:; Tong Tong what are you doing?

TT: Taking a photo. This will last longer. Besides this is too cute, you don’t want to miss it. *She started taking pictures. Everyone else agreed and got up to take a photo of them sleeping together. Then Wang Zi moved a bit. Everyone stopped in their tracks. Hoping that Wang Zi didn’t wake up yet. And he didn’t. I took one with mine and looked at it. Gui I know Wang Zi is the perfect and trustworthy guy for you.

END OF YA TOU P.O.V--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of chapter 4