Chapter 34

Precious Love
CHAPTER 34: The answer [1]--------------------------------------------------------------------

GG: …… *Did I hear correctly, he said he missed me? Me? Gui Gui?*

WZ: Don’t do that anymore. Did you know that you scared me when you just ran out like that? *I pulled away from him.* Gui… *I looked at him then I went straight to the bed. I fixed my spot and was about to sleep, when a pair of arms surrounded my waist. I stood straight up.* I’m sorry. *He placed his chin right on my shoulder. I just continued to look at the wall. I didn’t want to speak to him. Not now at least. I struggled to get away from him. But he held onto me tightly. Slightly, tears fell down my face. I hung my head low and continued to cry silently. Then he released me and turned me around.* Gui…

END OF GUI’S P.O.V-------------------------------------------------------------------

WANG ZI’S P.O.V--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt something fall on my hands and then I realize that she was crying. I released her and turned her towards me.

WZ: Gui…. *There was no answer from her. I lifted up her chin and looked at her. Her face was wet from the tears and she refused to look at me. The next thing I knew, our lips met. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the kiss. She didn’t reject me. Now I know she also has feelings for me. Then she started to respond. We made our way to the bed and I was on top of her. I pulled back and she was staring at me. Then I just realized what I just did.* Du Bu Qi. *She still didn’t reply. Her eyes were wide opened. She was shock from what she just did. She turned her head the other, thinking that I might continue. I slowly went down and kissed her on the foreheads.* I won’t do it without your consent. *I laid in bed next to her and had my hands on her waist.* But I do wish for you to answer me soon. *And we drifted off to sleep.*

END OF WANG ZI’S P.O.V-----------------------------------------------------------

GUI’S P.O.V---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning and felt a hand on my waist. I remembered about last night again. I remembered the kiss and what he said to me.

Last night----------------------------------------------------------------------------

WZ: Du Bu Qi. I won’t do it without your consent.

End of flashback--------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried to get up but then he held me back.

WZ: Where are you going?

GG: …….

WZ: Gui, don’t give me the silent treatment ok.

GG: …….

WZ: Please Gui. *Before he could continue I sat up and went to change into something else. Dress: http://www.irenelim.com/fashion/images/long-sleeve-shirring-dress-blue-b.jpg
When I came out, Wang Zi was not in the room anymore. I decided to go downstairs and make breakfast. When I went downstairs, Wang Zi was in the kitchen, cooking something. When he heard me, he turned around and smiled at me.* Gui I’m making eggs. Do you want any? *I still didn’t answer him. He stared at me for a bit then came towards me.* Gui, please answer me. I don’t want you to do this.

GG: ….. *Thoughts* What’s wrong with me? I should be yelling and scolding him. But instead I’m not talking to him.

WZ: Gui…. *He was about to hug me when I pushed him away.* Why?

GG: -points towards the eggs in the pan.-

WZ: Shoot! *He quickly ran over and took the pan off the stove.* Du Bu Qi. I burnt the food again. *I shook my head and pushed him aside. I took the pan away from him and threw the egg away in trash can. I quickly washed the pan and the stove. I took the pancake mixing and started to mix. I could see that Wang Zi was confused but he still smiled. I quickly made the pancakes and we ate. I saved about 2-3 for Rainie. Really, I shouldn’t even be forgiving her, but like I said, no matter how hard I try I can’t hate that person. After we finished eating, I saw that Rainie never came down. I took the plate and went to her room. I knocked on the door and there was no answer. On the 5th knock, she answered the door. I handed her the plate then started to go down the stairs. When I got downstairs, Wang Zi was staring at me and smiling. I stared at him with the what-the-heck-is-wrong-w/-you look. He just looked at me and smiled. Then my phone rang. I had a text and it was from Ya Tou.

To: Ghostie101
Fr: SqueakyWei102

Gui, can you come over to my place right now? Bring Wang Zi along. :)

I smiled and closed my phone. I went upstairs and got my purse. When I got downstairs, Wang Zi was staring at me blankly. I rolled my eyes, grabbed his keys and dragged him out of the house. I went into the drivers seat and drove to Ya Tou’s. When we got to Ya Tou’s place, I quickly got out of the car and went to the door, Wang Zi just followed silently. I knocked on the door and Ya Tou opens it.*

YT: Gui! *I didn’t say anything and hugged her back.* Wang Zi you’re here too.

WZ: Yeah.

YT: Come in. *As we entered everyone’s attention was focused on us.* The couples here!

Everyone: Hey Gui! Hey Wang Zi!

WZ: Hi. *I just waved and then went and sat down next to Xiao Xun. Everyone watched me as I went and sat down. Then Xiao Xun nudged me on the elbow.*

XX: Gui did you and Wang Zi get into a fight?

GG: -shakes head and smiles.-

XX: Then why aren’t you talking?

GG: -shrugs her shoulders-

XX: Gui talk.

GG: -shakes head-

XX: Gui…

WZ: Xiao Xun, no matter what you do, she won’t talk to you. *Why was he giving me the cold shoulders now? Is he bipolar or something? I stood up and went to the back yard. I sat down at a bench and crossed my hands.*

END OF GUI’S P.O.V------------------------------------------------------------------

XIAO XUN’S P.O.V------------------------------------------------------------------

Gui got up and went outside to the back yard. That’s weird. She never did this before. I shot Wang Zi a glare.

WZ: Xiao Xun, don’t give me that glare.

XX: Why did you say that coldly about her?

WZ: Because it’s true. She’s been doing this ever since yesterday after school.

XX: What did you do to her?

WZ: nothing.

XX: Xiao Yu, Ah Wei, Wei Lian hold him.

WZ: Wha… *Before Wang Zi could speak, Xiao Yu, Ah Wei, and Wei Lian attacked him until he couldn’t move.*

XX: What did you do to Gui?

WZ: Nothing.

XX: Then why would she be like this? You two are in the same household.

WZ: Fine, I’ll tell only IF they let me go.

XX: Hao la. Let go. *They let Wang Zi go.*

DY: Now tell us.

WZ: *Places his hands on the back of his head and gave a weird smile.* I confessed to her.

End of chapter 34-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment