Chapter 26

Precious Love
CHAPTER 26: BIRTHDAY PARTY?!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gui’s P.O.V-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the sound of the doorbell. I went and opened it. When I did there stood the girls (without Apple) and the other guys. I was still half asleep but when I saw then they just stared at me.

XX: Gui, you’re not up yet?

GG: No… -yawns- what time is it?

XX: 7 a.m. already.

GG: Really?!

XX: Yeah, remember I told you I’ll come over and we’ll decorate together at 7 in the morning.

GG: Hehe, sorry. Guess I forgot. Why are they here?

AW: To help decorate. –raises his hand in a fist in the air-

Everyone: -laughs- Ah Wei is Ah Wei. *Ya Tou looked over at the sofa and saw the pillow and blanket.*

YT: Gui, who slept here?

GG: Oh me.

Everyone: YOU?!

TT: Why? I thought you were supposed to sleep in Wang Zi’s room.

GG: We got into an argument last night.

XX: Did it involve me?

GG: Kind of, but I got the blame.

XX: Sorry Gui. I’ll explain everything to Wang Zi. *Then Rainie came down.*

RY: What’s with all the noise?

Everyone EXCEPT GG: -eyes widen- RAINIE?!

RY: What’s everyone doing here?

GG: To help me decorate the house.

RY: Oh… Um Gui have you prepared breakfast yet? I’m hungry and so will Wang Zi when he comes down.

GG: not yet.

RY: Can you please make it now?

GG: Uh… sure.

XX: Gui, you’re not her maid.

GG: Xiao Xun, she lives with me. She’s a guest.

RY: You heard her. I’m the guest. Gui I want bacon.

GG: OK. *I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast when Wang Zi came down.*

WZ: What’s everyone doing here? (Note: Wang Zi, Rainie, and Gui are still in their PJ’s.)

XX: Decorate. *Xiao Xun put up the bag for Wang Zi to see.*

WZ: Oh ok. If you need any help ask.

Everyone: -nods- *I came through the door with bacon on the plate.*

WZ: Eh? No eggs today?

Everyone: What?! Eggs?! *I looked at them in annoyance.*

GG: Is there something wrong with eggs?

XMA: No, but it’s rally rare to hear the Wang Zi eats eggs.

XJ[b]: Wang Zi, what happened to pancakes for breakfast?

WZ: Gui took away my privileged for pancakes for two months.

AQ: Is that even a privilege?

GG: To Wang Zi it is, because I made them.

Everyone: OH…

GG: Here everyone grab a plate, I made plenty for everyone.

RY: Gui, sorry to be rude, but I only said me and Wang Zi. They aren’t counted as me and Wang Zi.

GG: Their my friends.

RY: But I only said me and Wang Zi.

GG: -thoughts- Ok, Time for Miss Nice Gal to disappear. –speaking- Listen, I made the bacon, I can give it to who ever I want. You have no right to tell me who to give or not to give it to.

RY: but….

WZ: Rainie, Gui is right. She made them. She can give them to whoever she wants. At least you got something to eat.

RY: Fine *Rainie sits back down. I sighed and went to the sofa to gather my stuff.*

WZ: Gui, you’re not eating.

GG: I will after you two finish eating.

WZ: Why?

GG: Same thing as last night. I can’t stay with people who don’t understand other people’s feelings. *I grabbed my things and went to Wang Zi and my room. I put everything up and changed into a tank top and jeans. I came back down and everyone was seated at the couch.* Guys, I’ll whip up something for everyone to eat.

MM: Gui, we’re not hungry don’t bother.

GG: Who ever steps into this house, has to eat what I make or else never come back. Got it? *Everyone nods their heads. I went into the kitchen and made some bacon and eggs for everyone. I placed them at the table and everyone dug in.*

AQ: Gui, this is tasty.

XY: best bacon I ever tasted.

XMN: This is tasty Gui.

AB: The best.

TT: Makes me want more.

XX: Gui, great breakfast.

DY: Same here.

XMA: Great taste.

Xiao Jie’s: Good!

YT: It’s good.

AW: Delicious!

MM: I love your cooking.

WY: Same here.

GG: Guys, too much comment. *Everyone laughs. Wang Zi comes back down when me and Xiao Xun finished washing the dishes. We all sat down and planned the surprise party.* Let me guess, you had Wei Lian to stay and accompany Apple, right?

AW: Yep.

GG: No wonder I didn’t hear him compliment my cooking.

MM: You know he’s gonna say that it’s the best. *Everyone starts laughing again and then we all started to decorate while Mei Mei, Da Ya, Xiao Jie[g], and Tong Tong went to cook the food. It was me, Wang Zi, Ao Quan, Xiao Ma, Xiao Jie[b], Xiao Man, Ah Ben, Xiao Xun, Xiao Yu, Ya Tou, Ah Wei, and Wei Yu decorating the house. We had the sign saying “Happy Birthday” done by Ao Quan, Xiao ma, Xiao man, and Ya Tou. Me and the girls did the lower part of the house, while Wang ZI and the other guys did the higher parts. When we were done, it was already 4 p.m. I went to check on the cooking. Everything was done. We all went and sat at the living room thinking of how we might surprise her. We were all concentrating on that, when we all fell asleep. I woke up and went to get water, when I got in there everything was messed up. The food had things that weren’t supposed to be on them. I stood there looking at the food in shock.*

XX: Gui, what hap-pened? *Xiao Xun woke up and came to my side. When she saw it she stood still and stared with me.* Who the hell did this?! *Everyone woke up and came over to the kitchen.*

MM: What happened?!

TT: Why is everything like this?!

YT: Who could have done this?! *All the boys came running down from upstairs.*

AQ: What happened?

WZ: Why is this place like this? Girls?

Girls: We did nothing. We were sleeping.

XMA: How could you not notice that there was someone in here when you were in the living room?

TT: We were sleeping.

XY: I guess we have to postpone the birthday party.

GG: We can’t.

XX: Gui, it’s already 6. You can’t possibly make everything again in 1 hour. It took the girls and boys of 4, about 6 hours to make them. *I went to the cake and saw that it was smashed up good.*

GG: The cake can be remade. *I went through all the food and marked which one can be remade and which one to keep. Everyone just stared at me. I grabbed an apron and started to cook. I made the things that are to be remade in less than 45 minutes. I had 15 minutes left and I started to take things out from the other food that didn’t need to be remade. Then the door bell rang.* Can you please get that?! *Wang Zi went over and opened the door. There stood Hebe, Selina, Calvin, another girl, Ella, Chun, and his two other friends, Jiro and Aaron. They came into the kitchen.*

WC: Gui, what happened?

GG: Someone messed up our cooking so I’m making everything over again. Well some things. Not everything.

WC: Gui, a cooker? I’ve never seen you cook before.

MM: Wait until you taste the food she’s remaking. They’re gonna taste good. *Then the cake was ready. I grabbed the icing and started to design it. After I was done, I placed the cake in the refrigerator. Then I got everything else ready. Everyone started piling at the kitchen again.*

XY: Whoa, Gui. You made all these? *He pointed to the newly fresh food I made. I nodded.*

GG: It’s not hard.

WZ: How did you….

GG: you’re cook book. I read them and I memorized some of them. So easy to make. I can’t believe you can’t even make them.

WZ: Sorry but…. *I quickly turned back and placed everything in order before Wang Zi could say anything more.*

XJ[b]: She’s still mad. Even when cooking, she still has time to be mad at you. *I heard that and Wang Zi kept quiet.*

GG: Xiao Jie[b] I heard that. *I said with my back against them. When I was done, it was already 7 p.m.* Just in time. *then the doorbell rang. Everyone crouched down and was getting ready. We closed the light and I went to open the door. Apple and Wei Lian entered the room.*

AP: Wei Lian, why is it so dark in here? I thought you said that Gui wanted to meet me?

WL: She does, open the light first.

AP: Hao La. *Apple went and opened the light.*

Everyone: SSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!

AP: What’s going on?

GG: Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Apple. Happy birthday to you! *I sang coming in with a cake. Apple almost cried.*

AP: Thanks everyone. *We had a great time. We celebrated and gave her gifts. And she was really happy. She even gave Wei Lian a kiss on the cheek. Everyone was happy and so was Wei Lian. One thing we forgot is that Rainie didn’t join us.*

End of chapter 26----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------