Reveal

Goodbye My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They have a MV filming next few days. Everyone is busy and Donghae feels very sick again. His chest hurt but he doesn’t want anyone to know. Don’t want to create trouble. He look pale and tired. He wants to go home.

“Donghae you don’t look well. Maybe you should go home.” The stylist noona say. She is helping his makeup but Donghae is too pale to fix his makeup. Siwon is nearby. He looks very worried too. “Hae why do you look sick? You have fever?”

“I don’t have fever, Siwon.” Donghae doesn’t want Siwon worry. s and mostly importantly Hyukjae. They won’t let him work if they know. He cannot let that happen. They have to make a comeback for ELF.

He try get up from the chair. That is when his chest feel very painful. Donghae cannot breathe. He fell to the ground and fainted. Everyone in the room surprise.

“Call Hyukjae!” Siwon shouts to anyone. He and stylist noona try to wake up Donghae. But it didn’t work.

“W-Why he is so pale?!” Stylist noona panic. “Siwon ah is he okay?!”

“I-I don’t know.” Siwon pinch Donghae cheek. Afraid if this a prank. But how he can prank pale right? He is really sick.

“What’s going on?!” Hyukjae come to the room. Shindong, Ryeowook and Leeteuk with him too. Hyukjae push Siwon to hold Donghae. He panic when see Donghae unconscious.

“Donghae?! Hae!” Hyukjae call but Donghae don’t response. He feel very cold too. Hyukjae panic. “Somebody call the ambulance!!”

 

 

 

When they get to hospital they’re very surprise to hear from the doctor about Donghae’s sickness. They don’t know he has cancer…. It get worse everyday too if he doesn’t do surgery. Hyukjae and all the members cry. They cannot believe the doctor’s words. But it’s true. He doesn’t lie.

“Hyuk you didn’t know?” Shindong asks Hyukjae. They are outside Donghae’s ward room. Ryeowook and Donghae’s mother is inside. Accompany Donghae. They thought Hyukjae knows but he doesn’t.

“He’s thinking he’s alone. That why he refuses tell us anything.” Leeteuk say. He looks very stressed. Sad and worry about Donghae. Everyone same too. It’s cancer and very dangerous.

“I-I didn’t know he is this sick. I-I don’t know what to do. I cannot lose him…..” Hyukjae cry bad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter