Happiness

Goodbye My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghae feels sick when prepare for new D&E comeback. He feels chest pain and dizzy. Everyday he feels tired for no reason. He goes on his life like usual but why he feels tired? It is very weird.

So his manager asks him to go to hospital. “We just do some checkup okay? This is getting bad Hae. I’m worry.”

So he follows his manager to hospital. Hyukjae doesn’t know. He had a schedule today so Donghae go alone. No members know too because he doesn’t want to make them worry.

He did the test and wait for the results. When it come out, he is surprise. He cannot believe it.

“I’m so sorry lee Donghae shi but unfortunately I have to inform you have heart cancer stage 3.” The doctor tell Donghae and his manager. Both of them is surprise. Donghae cannot believe this. “A-Are you sure, doctor? But how?” His manager ask.

“I need to run few tests to confirm. But the cancer is spreading fast too. He is running out of time now.”

Donghae wants to cry hear the doctor’s words. He keeps the tears. But it’s too much he ends up crying. “I-Is there any way for me to stay alive?”

“Surgery might help but the chances is 50-50. But we need to do the surgery fast. If not, your heart can go into failure. We need to do heart implant when it fail.”

The manager surprise. “Heart implant?”

“Yes, we need to find a heart donor for Lee Donghae shi.” They pale. They know finding donor is hard. It takes long time too. Can Donghae survive? Is the surgery a good choice?

 

Moreover, how should he tell s about this….especially Hyukjae?

 

 

 

The manager drops Donghae at Mouse Rabbit. All s will be there tonight. Yesung says he want them to try his new recipe. More like threatning them.

“I will discuss it with the staffs. I will get back to you.” The manager say.

“Hyung, what about the other members?” Donghae asks, he doesn’t know how to tell them. The manager looks at him in pity. Also don’t know what to do.

“…..It’s up to you to tell them or not, Hae. I will respect that. The staffs will respect too. What important right now is your mental state. I don’t want you to be stress because of it. You need to relax.” His manager says truthful. He wants Donghae to not be in pain. This cancer is going to make his life hard.

Donghae nods. Watch his manager van goes. He takes a deep breathe and enter the cafe. The members loud voice greet him. They look very happy. Donghae feel bad. ‘howcan I ruin tonight for them? I cannot.’

“Hyung, why you stand there? come here.” Ryeowook pulls his hand to the chair. “Yesung hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter