chapter 6: flying bunny and minju's bra

Girls Talk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

note: heyyy yaa!! be sure to leave a comment or an upvote after reading this chapter! :D i hope you guys like it!!!! 

xxx

" Eww, why are they acting like a newlywed couple? Is the arm clinging really necessary? " 


Chaewon blew air through her nose. She timidly shook her head on Yena's fit about Minju and Yujin acting all lovey-dovey around them. Actually, it's just your typical skinship between friends, but Yena was probably bitter about not having to do those kinds of things without Yuri around. Speaking of skinship, Chaewon wonders why the hell she's sweating buckets just because Yena had her arm around her shoulders. Just your typical " I got you, bro. " gesture from the other girl, but Chaewon thinks she's frying her brain from overthinking about the little things Yena did. 

" Are we sure we're going to do this? " Minju asked. She lifted her face from the ground to look at Yujin, who had a mischievous look on her face. Minju is scared of the possibility of being caught by irene. Heck, the other weeK Irene gave Minju snacks as a token of appreciation for her work with the student council. It is almost impossible to meet the standards of their teacher, but Minju managed to get herself on the good side of Irene. 

And now she's blowing it all off because of their school's stupid tradition. 

Still, she missed seeing Yujin acting like a brat. Hence, the reason why she and her friends are hiding at the back of Chaewon's car. 

" What time is it? " Yujin asked. Chaewon checked the time on her phone and scooted closer to the two girls in front of them. 

" It's already 12:30... " Chaewon stated. " Do you think she's asleep yet? " 

" Please, old people like Ms. Irene sleeps at 8. " Yena snorted. " I bet she even spray old people's perfume wearing her frilly nightdress just like grandmas do. " 

Yujin smacked Yena lightly on her head. She might be in the process of ruining Irene's house, but she cannot accept Irene slander. She's insanely hot, after all. 
Chaewon noticed that there's no single trace of toilet paper to be seen on Irene's lawn or in her trees, for that matter. The mailbox was still intact, which could only mean that they were the first to arrive or other students had failed to commence their plans. 

Chaewon said, nibbling on her bottom lips. " Trashing Ms. Irene's house is impossible. I don't think we can do this. " 

Minju's eyes sparkled when Chaewon's words! She knows she can always rely on Chaewon for being the voice of reason for them. " Let's not do this anymore-"

" Is what I would have said if I were a . " Chaewon continued. The three of them stared at Minju, judging her. 

" Haha. Yeah, what I meant is that let's not delay our plans anymore.. Because like, uh... strike while it's hot.. something like that. Yay... " Minju almost forgot that Yena, Chaewon, and Yujin are nutjobs. 

Yena brought out the rolls of tissue paper and distributed them to her friends. " I think we should TP her backyard first before the front of her house. "

" Yeah, let's do that. " Yujin agreed, grinning. Chaewon and Yena went ahead first. They made sure that their steps were light and fast. After all, they don't want to alert the whole neighborhood. Yujin was about to leave the car, but she felt Minju's hands on her shoulders. 

" Scared? " Yujin asked. 

" No... Just nervous. " Minju smiled sheepishly. " I hope we can pull this off. " 

Yujin grabbed Minju's hand as the two of them followed their friends. " You can hold on to me if you want. " The puppy said cooly, but she wondered if it sounded arrogant. The worried look on Minju's face was replaced with a giddy smile. She was weak for this caring side of Yujin. 

Yena looked back and saw the two of them blushing like grade-schoolers on a field trip. She wished Yuri was there. " Will the two of you stop acting grossly? I want to vomit here! "

" SHHHH! Shut up, you guys. God! Do you wanna get caught or something?!" Chaewon shushed them. They managed to arrive at Irene's backyard. A swimming pool was just a few inches from the wall that separates another compound, and a few Chinese statues spread across the whole area. The trees from the backyard were also taller than the ones in front. 

" Wow, I kinda want to take a dip on that. " Yena was in awe at how shiny the water in the pool looked like. 

" Oh my god! I was thinking the same thing! " Yujin said as the two of them started to jump like an overly active eight year old kids. 

" You guys forgot the reason why we're here. " Chaewon reprimanded the two. 

Minju got her hopes up again." Yes, go on, unnie! Tell them off- " 

" Let's TP this area first before we get in the pool. " Chaewon crossed her arms. Minju let out a groan of frustration. Why does she even bother to believe Chaewon? The girl lost her brain cells hanging out with Yujin and Yena. 

They had no problems with TPing the house. Yujin even made scarves out of toilet paper for the Chinese statues. All in all, Irene's backyard looked like a mess. But unbeknownst to the girls, someone might be keeping an eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter