chapter 5: liquor and cars

Girls Talk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

note: stop! before you guys start reading, i uploaded another chapter after this one. I feel bad for ghosting this story so the double update is the collateral damage lol. anyways, be sure to leave a comment and an upvote if you like this chapter! :D  OH AND WONYOUNG INNISFREE'S NEW MUSE YASSSSS- chip

xxx

Irene peered through the window in her room with a telescope. Anytime now, she expects another bunch of rowdy high school kids who will try and mess with her house. Bang Chan and his group of misfits were the first ones who arrived at Irene's house, but when they saw Irene staring back at them from her room, the boys hurried back to their cars with their tails tuck between their legs. There is no way in hell she would let her students turn her mailbox into a scrap of metal and have toilet papers in her lawn like discarded confetti in the morning. If Irene had to fight back to kids half her age to maintain the orderliness of her house, she would not give up without a fight.  

Kai had been the victim of those high school kids last year. He went to school smelling like sweat with a mix of air freshener. His eyes were red and puffy from crying, and there's also toilet paper stuck at the back of his expensive Gucci suit. Out of respect for their fellow teacher, the whole faculty did not dare to say anything to Kai. 

To prepare herself for the attack, Irene asked Joy for intel. Unlike Irene, Joy was well-liked by the school's students because of her carefree nature and her reputation as the coach of their school's cheerleading squad. The rumors and gossips always start at the cheerleading squad. Once the whole team has received news worth spreading to the entirety of the school, it will pass down to the jocks, the preppy kids, the geeks, the nerds, the band kids, the theater kids, and the burnout druggies who are too high to care about the that goes down in their school. Joy heard from her groupies in the cheer squad that Irene will be their target for the beer bust this semester. After learning that the kids from her school are out to get her, Irene was reduced back to her 17-year-old self. 

Vengeful and the devil itself. 

Seulgi slumped her shoulders as she poured wine into her glass. She was sitting on the edge of Irene's bed while Joy was on the carpet, holding a DVD of Rocky's Horror Show and Hellraiser. This set-up reminded Seulgi of her high school days with her friends. They would go to either Wendy or Irene's house to have a movie marathon and talk smack about the kids in their school just like any other teenager. 

The only difference is that they are almost in their 30s and that Wendy is currently on a business trip, and the youngest in their group, Yeri is in college. It must be the red wine's effect on her system that made Seulgi sentimental, but she is pretty sure that the reason why she can't calm her nerves was because of the shotgun on Irene's nightstand. 

Seulgi kicked Joy's back to get her attention. Joy glared at her and went back on, contemplating which movie they should watch next. 

" Why are you not stopping her? " Seulgi harshly whispered so that Joy could only hear her. " Irene's pretty drunk, and I don't want her shooting her students. Our students! " 

" Don't be such a prude, Seulgi. " Joy replied. " Irene just wants to scare off those brats who are trying to mess with her. It's not like that gun is loaded or anything. " 

Seulgi sat next to Joy and looked in Irene's direction to see if she's still absorbed in her own little world standing next to the window. " But what if it's loaded? Come on, help me talk her out of this. I'm her girlfriend, and she doesn't even listen to me! "

" That for you. " Joy said in a mocking tone. " Look, would you instead let those kids mess and disrespect Irene in her own house? "

The older girl scratched the back of her head. " W-well no...but still I don't want her getting into trouble with the law... " 

" Irene's got a pretty good head in her shoulders, Seulgi. I know she's like the embodiment of evil itself when we were in high school but did you genuinely believe that Irene would shoot her students? " 

Seulgi looked at Irene again. Her girlfriend started laughing maniacally. " I'M GOING TO SHOOT THEM LIKE PIGS! " Irene declared in her demon voice. Seulgi felt chills on her whole body. 

Joy rolled her eyes when she finally decided to put on Hellraiser. " Now, just sit back and relax, Seulgi. Seeing Irene going Rambo on those brats would be peak entertainment. " 

" Joy, I swear to God! "

If Irene was the devil itself, then Joy is the devil enabler, which in theory makes her ten times more evil than Irene. 

xxx

" Dammit, Wonyoung! Have some mercy on your liver! " 

" Shut up. I'm sixteen. I can do whatever I want.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter