004. Chocolate

Super Junior 100 Fic Challenge!~

 

Siwon was always in that super religious mood around Easter time. It was times like these when Heechul would avoid Siwon like the plague, always locking his bedroom door if he felt Siwons presence around. Many of the other members felt like this as well, wanting to hide from the overly-religious man when it came around to that time of the year when zombie Jesus was back. The only member who tolerated Siwons ‘issues’ was Kibum and that’s how he was roped into the other members stupid mission.

 

‘Give Siwon a different reason to celebrate Easter’

 

Sure, Siwon always wanted to take Kibum to church with him and Kibum (most of the time) complied with his wishes. Doing this, they received the name ‘Holy Couple’ by their members and fans. It never failed to make Kibum put his head in his hands but never failed to make him blush and smile like a schoolgirl in love either.

 

So when Ryeowook came back from the shops one day, he had an unhealthy amount of Easter eggs with him that were involved in the members’ mission, what was their mission about you ask? Let’s see…

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Kibum you have to help us! Siwon is reaching that religious stage again now that it’s Easter!” Donghae shouted, stumbling into Kibums room and startling him, as he was reading a book which he marked with his bookmark and set down on his night stand table. Donghae ran over and jumped on the edge of Kibums bed, staring at him with his infamous puppy eyes. Kibum rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

 

“What do you need?” he asked coldly, he was really anticipating the ending of the book and Donghae just had to come and disturb him. Ugh, couldn’t he just go and Hyukjae or something?

 

“We need you to save us from it!!” Donghae shouted childishly and Kibum really put his head into his hands at Donghaes statement.

 

“What is ‘it’?” he asked, pinching the bridge of his nose.

 

“Siwon” Donghae squeaked and Kibum sat up, what was wrong with Siwon?

 

“He’s being all religious again, didn’t you hear me when I came into the room?” he asked and Kibum shook his head.


“No I didn’t because I was absorbed in a very good book which I had to stop reading because you decided to come and annoy me” Kibum said annoyed and Donghae pouted.

 

“Yeah well, control your religious boyfriend before Heechul snaps and the religious-ness out of him” Donghae said and Kibum glared darkly at him.

 

“What do I have to do?” he asked, like hell was Heechul touching what was HIS and HIS only.

 

“Good you agreed, HYUKKIE COME INSIDE WITH THE PLAN” Donghae smiled and shouted, startling Kibum yet again when Hyukjae walked into the room, staring intensely at a small notebook in his hand.

 

“Okay, here’s the plan, trick him, seduce him, we don’t care, just get him to forget about going to church and dragging us along and instead get him to eat chocolate” Hyukjae said and Kibum raised a brow.

 

“Why chocolate?”

“Because it will give him another reason to love Easter, everybody loves chocolate at Easter!” Donghae said and Kibum rolled his eyes for the what, 7th time that morning?

 

“Fine, but don’t expect it to turn out so well” Kibum replied and Hyukjae and Donghae just smiled at each other.

 

END FLASHBACK

 

And that’s why Kibum was lying in bed next to a sleeping Siwon on Easter morning. He planned to… well, you’ll see…

 

“Morning Bummie” was the first thing that Siwon said to Kibum when he woke up, in reply and according to his mission he leaned in and kissed Siwon on the nose.

 

“Morning Wonnie” he said and smiled, this put Siwon off, confused as to why Kibum was unusually cheery in the morning. He gave Kibum a strange look but he only gave him his infamous eye smile in return.

 

“Am I still sleeping?” he asked suspiciously and Kibum wanted to burst out laughing.

 

‘This pabo, he really never does see me in my best moods, does he?’ he thought.

 

“Nope, you’re awake Wonnie” he said and Siwon smiled cautiously in return.

 

“Are you going to come with me to church?” Siwon asked, almost excitedly. In Kibums mind, he had his poker face on but on the outside he was smiling at Siwon.

 

“Nope” he said and Siwon gave him a shocked look.

 

“But Bummie, it’s Easter” Siwon said but Kibum didn’t move.

 

“But Wonnie, I don’t care” Kibum said and Siwon moved away this time from Kibum.

 

“What’s wrong Kibum? Are you feeling alright?” Siwon asked, Kibum never refused his trips to church!

 

“No, I just want to stay in bed with you and eat chocolate Easter eggs, you want that too right?” Kibum asked giving Siwon a sickeningly sweet smile.

 

“That would be lovely bu-“

 

Kibum snapped.

 

“I don’t care Siwonnie! The members are always complaining about you and your stupid religiousness!! So just shut up for a day!” Kibum shouted, breaking his façade and shocking Siwon.

 

Kibum reached behind him and pulled a small Easter egg from its packet; he unwrapped it from its foil confines and placed it between his teeth.

 

“Now shut up and kiss me” he growled and kissed Siwon, mashing the small chocolate egg with his teeth and mixing it between their mouths, making Siwon moan and pull Kibum on top of him. When they finally parted after the sweet chocolate had been consumed Kibum grabbed another egg and started to unwrap it but Siwon stopped him and kissed him sweetly, the last chocolate egg still lingering on his tongue.

 

“I could definitely wake up to this every Easter morning” he said and smirked, Kibum smiled too, but their romantic moment was crushed when the other members stumbled through the door cheering.

 

“Success!!” they shouted and Siwon gave them all a dirty look.

 

“Yes yes, Shisus has calmed down, now get out before I shamelessly make out with the previous maknae in front of you all” he said and glared at the rest of them, making them run from the room and slam the door shut, not before hearing a loud ‘Don’t ruin my baby’s innocence’ from Leeteuk and a wolf whistle from Heechul.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

kekekekeke happy easter guys!