001. Freefall

Super Junior 100 Fic Challenge!~

Henry was all out excited for his birthday. Firstly, he got to spend it with Super Junior M, which then secondly, meant he got to spend time with Zhoumi. His perfect, beyond-words-can-explain boyfriend.

"Time to get up Henli-ah" Zhoumi whispered in his ear and shook him gently.

"Ngg Gege i don’t want to get up" Henry groaned, smiling up at his precious lover. 

"But then you won’t be able to taste the delicious breakfast that Ryeowookie made for you. American Style ~" he said the last two words in extremely broken English, making Henry laugh and reluctantly get up.

"Fine, fine" he muttered, and pulled on the closest shirt he had to him - it was hot, you couldn't blame him for sleeping shirtless - and followed Zhoumi into the kitchen where he was met with smiles and birthday greetings.

"Happy Birthday Henry!" they all chorused, each member giving him a present that he tore open like a five year old on Christmas.

From Sungminnie, he received new earphones since he was always complaining that his earphones . From Eunhyukkie, he got a little message that he was to show no one saying that his monkey hyung would give him some *ahem* , later. From Donghae, he received a new cap, his old one had mysteriously disappeared after Donghae borrowed it, but it was Donghae, the stupid fish was always losing stuff. He got a new book from Siwon, in English of course - which he would most likely never read - and a book from Kyuhyun, but it was a book full of tips and walkthroughs for starcraft... typical. Ryeowook apologised for not getting him anything but was instead happy to cook breakfast for all of them. 

After receiving each present from his band members, he realised one was missing.

"Gege, do i get a present from you?" he asked his Chinese lover, turning to him with large eyes and bed hair stuffed into his new cap.

"Mhmm, but you'll get it later" Zhoumi said and kissed the tip of Henrys nose, making other members either blush or giggle at the cuteness of their Chinese couple showing such affection.

Henry was anxious the entire morning, eager to see what Zhoumi had gotten him, but his Chinese lover was nowhere to be found!

'Did he really forget my present and went to get one now?' he thought. He quickly shook off the thought and sighed, resting his chin on the arm of the couch in their dorms living room.

It felt like hours later when Zhoumi came back through the door, smiling like an idiot and immediately grabbing Henrys hand tightly.

"Ah! Gege where are we going?" he asked scaredly when Zhoumi stating pushing him gently into the elevator and literally stabbing the car park button.

"We’re going to your present now Henli-ah, but you have to trust me and put on this blindfold, okay?" Zhoumi asked quickly, almost out of breath as Henry watched him, almost worriedly.

"Uhh, sure?" he replied unfocused, only refocusing when Zhoumi flashed a killer smile in his direction, making Henry smile back before Zhoumi gently reached around his head and tied on the blindfold, making Henrys world dark.

"Let's go" was all he heard, then the car was started and the butterflies bloomed in his stomach.

After an hour or so - time was moving too slowly from Henry - he heard Zhoumi leaving the car and panicked but relaxed when his car door opened and he felt Zhoumis large hands gently grasping his hips, lifting him out of the car. 

He was held in Zhoumis arm for a flash before he was placed on the ground but Zhoumis hand soon slipped into an entanglement with Henrys own smaller hand.

And then they were walking and they were greeted by and enthusiastic person, possibly and ahjumma but Zhoumi quickly silenced them by 'shhh-ing' like a three year old in preschool that was interrupted from his naptime. They stopped walking soon after that and he heard a cash register and then footsteps and he was lead to... An elevator?

He could feel the contraption rising up, and he reached out for Zhoumi, hoping he was still there.

"I'm right here Henli-ah" Zhoumi reassured him and squeezed his hand gently before the elevator stopped and he heard the squeak of the rusty doors opening. 

As soon as they stepped out of the elevator, he could feel the strong wind pushing against his body and caressing his skin. Zhoumi smiled, unseen to Henrys eyes, and started to unravel the blindfold that obscured his precious little Canadian from seeing. 

"Happy birthday!" Zhoumi announced, uncovering Henrys eyes. He squinted and blinked a few times before he registered what was before his eyes.

"You took me freefalling for my birthday?!" staring sceptically at the free falling equipment, wondering what had gotten into his boyfriend this time.

"Huh? Of course not silly this is not only a place for freefalling but also a cafe, all the way on top of the sky scraper" he heard Zhoumi say from behind him, he turned around and indeed saw a snug little cafe that had a little table set out the front, adorned with candles and his favourite flowers.

"Oh~" he said and blushed as he stood next to Zhoumi who chuckled and .


"You can freefall anytime you want Henli-ah, but as long as it’s in my arms"