003. Blindfolds

Super Junior 100 Fic Challenge!~

 

(Continued on from 002. Christmas)

 

Kyuhyun woke up Christmas morning as if it was any other day of the week, he even had his day planned out as well!

 

1. Starcraft

 

2. More starcraft

 

3. Eat something (Because Ryeowookie probably cooked something delicious)

 

4. And even more Starcraft.

 

At least, it WAS planned, until a ‘happy-go-lucky’ Eunhae couple barged into his room, dressed up in ridiculous Christmas sweaters that had snowman’s and reindeers littered all over them. It gave him the strongest urge to face palm himself then kick them out but he knew that would only make Donghae cry, resulting in an angry hubby (Eunhyuk) and a furious umma (Leeteuk).

 

“WAKE UP KYUHYUNNIE!” ITS CHRISTMAS TIME!” Donghae squealed in his ear, squishing him beneath the covers and hugging him tightly, Eunhyuk followed suit, making a Kyuhyun, Donghae and Eunhyuk sandwich, which Kyuhyun was not enjoying AT ALL.

 

He grunted beneath the heavy mass of his two band mates and it seems like they were complying with his wishes for once and they were crawling off his bed and standing at his side. They stood silently until Eunhyuk reached out a hand and poked Kyuhyun in the side, flinching back and both him and Donghae squealing when Kyuhyun lashed out at them and growled, just like Bada would when Eunhyuk took away his squeaky toys.

 

Kyuhyun got up, eventually, and trudged into the living room where everyone else was already snug and talking energetically, each and every one of them dressed in something ridiculous that had to do with Christmas, even Kibum was wearing one, sitting on one of the couches reading an English book in Siwons arms.

 

He sat down on another couch next to Ryeowook whose eyes lit up and he grabbed a plate from the table beside him, stacked with pancakes and syrup.

 

“Merry Christmas Kyuhyunnie, we were waiting for you to get up” he said cheerfully before going back to talking to Yesung, who he was surprisingly sitting on, they never showed that much affection, did they? He searched the room again, finally finding his target, Lee Sungmin, sitting approximately 5 metres from him, talking animatedly with Shindong who was eating cookies… that were snowman shaped?! He honestly hated the Christmas feels. His eyes narrowed at his target, he was not very happy with Sungmin, the rabbit had ignored him since the whole ‘Grinch’ incident at least 5 days ago, not letting Kyuhyun talk to him or touch him since.

 

Leeteuk coughed and spoke up, telling everyone that they were to act in an orderly manner and only open one present at a time and make sure to clean up afterwards but was quickly interrupted when almost every single member started ripping open their presents, the Zhoury and Eunhae couple being the fastest. Kyuhyun moved slowly towards his presents, analysing each of them, seeing who they were from.

 

He frowned when he couldn’t find a present from a certain boyfriend of his and looked up to see that exact man laughing at his expression.

 

‘Oh he’s going to get it’ Kyuhyun growled within his mind, he instead opened each of his other presents, smiling and cringing at one then another.

 

After the opening of the presents the group split off into their own little groups, whether it just be their own little pairs or in groups. They had to be in the least bit thankful that there was no schedules today, but Kyuhyun knew it wouldn’t last and they’d be stacked up again next week.

 

He searched the entire dorms after finally changing from his pyjamas, trying to find Sungmin and scowling when he couldn’t find him anywhere. He went back to his room, almost sulking as he still couldn’t find his perfect little boyfriend anywhere, unbelievably shocked that his Minnie told no lies and really didn’t get him anything for Christmas.

 

He was standing at his desk, just standing. Not doing anything, just staring at his presents laid out on his desk but there was one that he couldn’t find anywhere. Just as he turned to go and search again he felt a smooth fabric spreading across his face and his sight being cut off.

 

“Ah-“

 

“Shut up” a gruff voice interrupted, Kyuhyun was confused, and who was that? They tied the blindfold behind his head and lead him out of the room. He heard giggles coming from the couch and knew that they were passing the living room.

 

“Where are you taking him?” a giggly voice asked.

 

‘Probably Donghae’ he scowled. The person who had him by his hand laughed, and replied to him. Kyuhyun didn’t hear what he said, instead… he… HE KNEW THAT LAUGH!

 

“Sungmin?” he asked quietly, the person who held him groaned but stayed silent for a bit.

 

“You weren’t supposed to find out so easily Kyukyu!” he complained, making Kyuhyun smile like a dork from hearing Sungmins cute complaints again. Sungmin huffed but still didn’t let Kyuhyun go and continued to drag him somewhere.

 

“Umm, where are we going Sungmin?” he asked once he was pulled into the elevator.

 

“Somewhere, just be quiet” Sungmin replied and Kyuhyun let out a smirk.

 

“Hey, you can’t follow those orders either when I’ve got my up your-“

 

“SHUSH KYUHYUN!” Sungmin shouted and blushed a feral red which he was glad Kyuhyun couldn’t see. Kyuhyun also couldn’t see the apologetic look that Sungmin gave the old woman who was in the elevator with them.

 

Kyuhyun stepped out into cold air and it finally hit him where they were.

 

“Sungmin, why are we on the roof?” he asked, he wasn’t nervous or anything, Sungmin wouldn’t kill him, right? He certainly doubted himself after Sungmin really didn’t get him a Christmas present.

 

“Just hold on would you,” Sungmin started “and stand still” Sungmin said. Kyuhyun stood where he was, trying to hear out for anything suspicious, but all he could hear was… a CD player? And matches being lit?

 

He could hear Sungmin giggle and come over to him, standing on his tippy toes to untie the blindfold (Kyuhyun was quite tall) and gave him a little kiss as Kyuhyuns sight was restored. If he was a girl, he probably would have awwed at the sight; a little table was setup on the roof, two plates covering it, one with strawberry covered chocolates and another one with his favourite cake. Candles were set up as well, and two glasses of wine, also his favourite!

 

“Umm, Merry Christmas” Sungmin said, Kyuhyun smiled and wrapped his arms around him and picked him up, spinning him around and kissing him sweetly.

 

“ would have been better with the blindfold but this is good too” he said sheepishly, resulting in a feigned gasp and a playful slap from Sungmin.