~>Meeting Ways with the Notorious Heart Breaker

[HIATUS]Made to be My Perfect Maid

 

“Prez, could you take this files up to our office, since your going there? I had an emergency, Jebal~” an officer said.

“Oh, sure, it’s fine.” She filed, and got a pile of files in her hand.

When she was walking, she bumped into someone. She lost her balance but she didn’t fall and the files didn’t fall too. [She’s a super girl, I tell yah! ^_~]

“Watch where your going mister!” she looked at the blond haired boy and walked away.

“Aish, really pissing me off this early morning!” She continued walking.

-At the Office-

“Okay! Let’s start to work! I’ve seen that many male students have magazines that are not suitable for our image. So we’ll try to identify those magazines now and try to remove all of it tomorrow. So see those boxes over there? Get one each and start identifying. Chop-chop!” the prez instructed.

So they started to work, the prez finished fast after a few minutes, while the others still working hard.

She stretched her arms. “Imma get some fresh air first, I’ll be back later.”

So she stood up and departed the room.

She went to the garden.

“Sigh! Refreshing air!” she stretched her arms, and doing the inhale exhale thingy.

Then she heard a girl crying, she approached the girl with a company of a blonde headed boy.

“Well, well, if it isn’t the Jo YoungMin, the well known ‘notorious-heartbreaker’!” she approached them.

“Why do you keep girls cry?” she patted the girls back, the girl sobbed and continued to cry on her shoulder.

“Alright there? Stop crying now.” She smiled and patted the girls head carefully.

“uh-” the blond haired boy blushed.

“That reminds me, you were the boy that I bumped into earlier? I think? So speechless, tsk , tsk.”

“Yeah, my apology.” He pushed the girl away then the prez was out of balance, YoungMin catch her, as if he really did that on purpose.

“Yah! Jo YoungMin! If you’re thinking that I’m not easy to get, I’m not! I will never ever fall for you!!!” she was blushing.

YoungMin pulled her arm to help her stand.

“Oh well, let’s see.” He smirked.

“Kyaaa!” She kicked his toe, “That’s for messing with me!”

*Pak!*

“And that’s for making a girls cry!” she grabbed the hand of the girl, and she walked inside the school building.

“Tsl, tsk, she’s my super girl.” He smiled.

“Tsk, everyone says he’s a super boy ei? More like a erted alien! Pfft! HE IS PISSING ME OFF!” the prez smirked.

“Prez, it’s not his fault, it was mine, yes, he is a heartbreaker, but not like approaching a girl and breaks ones heart after that. We girls approach him, then he tells us he doesn’t want us. We cry, we deserve this.” She sobbed.

“Is that so? Well stop crying now, please study that doing all of these things.”

“I’ll try prez, thank you very much.” She smiled a bit and walked away.

“Hmmm, prez,prez, prez. Taking control of personal problems too? Hmmp! That’s a laugh!” a girl chuckled.

“Sigh, Hyuna, instead of wandering around, why don’t you help at the council? Our helps, but what about the Muse? So sad, all she does is to flirt around with the boys.” The prez teased.

“Ohhhh, goodness me, I’m a flirt?! How dare you?!”

“Yes, I dare you! And please everyone in the council wants to remove you! So straighten yourself up and do your job! So they can change their minds!”

“Oh please! I’m doing my job! Making myself beautiful all the time.” She smirked.

“You call yourself beautiful? And is that a job>! Hell! Your job is to be the model of girls in the school! You call yourself a muse? Muses don’t wear glittery shoes! Instead wear black shoes! Stockings? Please, wear our Seika socks! You’re not wearing your tie?! No make-ups allowed at the school premises!”

“Pfft! Fine! I’ll do my job! This is a waste of time!” she walked away.

SooMin looked at her as she walked.

“Oppa!~” Hyuna suddenly stopped and screamed.

“Oh! It’s the erted-alien again!” the prez whispered to herself.

“Oppa! Wanna have lunch with me?~” Hyuna acted cutely.

“Pfft! Let go off me! You’re pissing me off!” he brushed Hyuna’s hands away from his arm coolly.

Then she walked towards the prez.

“Hi prez, wanna have lunch with me?” he said coolly.

“Shiroyo! Who would like to have lunch with a erted-alien like you! Pft!” the prez exclaimed.

“Uh- me! Oppa!~ Let’s have lunch instead! Don’t mind her!” Hyuna grabbed his hand.

“Let go off me you brat!” YoungMin pushed her, Hyuna fell on the ground.

“Yah! That’s mot very nice! Oh please! Stop making a girl cry for once!” Prez approached her.

“Who’s crying?! I’m not!” Hyuna’s eyes were full of tears, ready to burst out.

“Who’s crying? Now you’re asking me! Silly!” The prez was wiping her tears.

“Don’t touch me!” Then the muse ran.

“Pfft! You’re pathetic! ERTED-ALIEN!” then the prez walked away.

“erted-alien? That’s funny.” He chuckled.

Then he put his hands in his pockets and he walked coolly.

“Mind if I follow her?” he smirked to himself following the prez.

“Annyeong!~ ” KwangMin walked beside her.

“Oh! It’s vice!” she smiled.

YoungMin’s POV

It’s the 1st time I saw her beautiful smile, except for earlier.

Then I heard them talking.

“Prez, wanna have lunch with me?”

“Mmmmm… I’ll think about it.”

“Jebal~”

“Aish, arasso~” she smiled.

“Then let’s go! I’m hungry!” KwangMin dragged her, holding her hand.

“KwangMinnnie! No running at the hallways!” she reminded.

“Aish, okay. Let’s walk fast then.” He smiled.

So they’re that close?

What is this I feel?!

It makes me feel INSANE!

I don’t even know her!

Aish! I should have lunch now.

 

 

“Good noon to everyone! It’s me the president!”

“And ME! Your one and only Vice!”

“We bring now and present the announcements that should be known by everyone!” the prez continued.

“So sit back and enjoy eating while listening!” KwangMin said.

“Yes! So as you can see School’s Festival is arriving! Just to remind you guys, that we should help each other, and invite outsiders to our school~” KwangMin sweetly said.

“Yes! And by next week, other council from different schools will come to our school for association with us. So please. I remind you all to have discipline, and let’s all give ‘em a warm welcome! Arasso?!” The prez announced.

“One more thing, magazines that are not suitable here in our school will be collected, replaced and will be removed tomorrow.” KwangMin announced.

“Yes, thank you everyone, that will be all today, please continue eating!~” The prez said.

“This is your president,” she continued, “and your vice-president,” KwangMin added,

“Journalists of your one and only school. Good day Seikaghers!” Together they said.

Then they went out of the audio-room.

“Finally we can eat!” KwangMin smiled.

“Neh! Those were few announcements, but it made me hungry!”

“Haha, yeah, you really still have that great voice, you’re a natural! Very talented!”

“Haha, thanks~” she blushed.

-So they got their food to eat.-

“Prez! SooMin-ah!~ Over here!” KwangMin waved her hands up high so the prez can see him.

“Aish! I’m not that blind! I can see you.” She smiled a bit.

“Let’s eat!” he smiled.

YoungMin’s POV

As I heard her angelic vice, I blushed widely.

But I don’t understand, my brother?

With her?

So I saw them walking out of the audio room.

Then they got their food for lunch.

I decided to approach them, to be closer.

“Hi prez! Mind if I join you?” I asked.

“Yes! I mind!” then she ate a spoon of rice.

“Hyu-hyu-hyung!” KwangMin called me.

“Oh, hi KWangMin!” I smirked.

“Mwoh?! Hyung?!” She asked.

“Omo! Prez! Don’t mind him.” he was sweating.

“Why didn’t noticed before?! That you’re TWINS!” she was shocked.

“Aish, my dongsaeng is such a meanie, he doesn’t even want to introduce me to you, where’s your manners? Hmm?” he rubbed KwangMin’s head.

“Ei, KwangMinnnie!~ Continue eating, then let’s go back to our office.” She smiled brightly at him.

“Arasso!” he suddenly smiled.

Then I saw prez relieved.

“Since I’ll already here, I’ll eat with you both,”

“Yeah, right! Suit yourself! Anyways, we will soon be leaving. I’m just waiting for KwangMin.” She smirked.

“Aish, prez, you don’t have to wait for me.” He blushed.

“Of course, I have to.” She complained.

 “Yeah, by the way, prez, did you know that we’re on the same class?” I said.

“IDC. KwangMin let’s go.” She stood up and dragged KwangMin away.

“But I’m not done yet.” He cried.

“Don’t mind it!”

“You really hate him?”

“Yes! He is a ERTED-ALIEN!” she shouted.

 

Hai guyz!

Here is my update!!!

Please spread my fic!!!

Please.... ^_^

Comment too please!

No silent readers!

Gomawo ^_^