Where It All Begins~

[HIATUS]Made to be My Perfect Maid

 

Seika High School- An all boy’s school, but the principal considered it as a school for boys and girls

                                  Since Kang Soo Min came and became their PRESIDENT.

“Yah! No running in the hallways!”

“Yah! Go back to class right now!”

“No loitering around!”

“Psst! Stop playing in the library!”

 

Yeah, these are the job of the PRESIDENT.

Once she’s there, students get scared.

No worries Soo Min is friends with the girls.

She plans to be friendly with them to increase the enrollees of girls in the school.

Soo Min is very cool, she knows Judo, and she likes to act like a boy sometimes, well quite.

Many believe that she’s a devil, cause  whenever she’s around and making rules, she has that black aura around her.

She’s one of a kind, she works fast, runs fast, likes sports, and she’s very smart. Girls in the school admires her and loves her, cause she’s a good model of a PRESIDENT, and she protects them.

“Tsk! I’m hating this girl!” said a boy. It was DongHyun.

“Yah! Why you telling that to our Prez!” KWangMin the Vice-President said.

“Oh! Sorry vice, didn’t know you were there.”                                                                   

“Yeah, you better not talk to the Prez like that! Arasso?”

“Uh-uh-ar-arasso.” He stammered, then he ran.

“Yah! No running in the hallways! Aish, hyung doesn’t have to be afraid of me, I’m cute, charming and excellent!” he hummed wonderfully while walking through the hallways.

“KWangMin-sii!~” an angelic voice called him.

“Yes, prez?” his eyes sparkled. Ever since the Prez entered the school, she admired her very much.

“Sigh, I’m not supposed to shout at the hallways, but- but, you can’t hear me, so I had no choice. Well anyway, if you don’t mind, could you take this up to our fellow B.O.D members?”

“Oh! Sure! Of course! Anything for you Miss Prez!” he smiled.

“Yeah, well, it’s needed to associate with others you know our PROGRAM Student Council Association.”

“Yeah.yeah,  I know.” He smiled brightly.

“Oh, thank you so much! You’re a very good help!” she smiled.

“Uh-prez. I want to treat you-”

“All? Of the Student Council?” He was cutted-off by the prez.

“Oh-oh,yes. All of us, and I want to invite you too, yes,yes, that’s what I meant.” He smiled.

“Oh, sure, I’m free, Yeah then meet yah later?” the prez asked.

“Yes, precisely.” He smiled.

“Oh! Yah! No running at the hallways!- Oh meet yah later! See yah KwangMinnie~”  she walk quickly and paused for a bit to wave her cute goodbye and walk quickly again, catching the one who was running at the hallways.

 

KwangMin’s POV

 

She walks so gracefully.

Her long hair flips side by side.

And what did she just called me? KWangMinnie! Kyaaa! What a cute nickname for me!!!

She’s like an ANGEL!

“What did you just say?!” JEongMin  popped out of nowhere, he is with his friend who is known as the “bad--boys” of the school. His friends are DongHyun and HyunSeong.

“I said she’s like an angel.” KwangMin was staring at the hallways blankly, he’s daydreaming.

“What?! You’re out of your mind dude! Look at her! He walks like a DEVIL! Attacking!” JEongMin emphasized the word DEVIL.

Yeah, I’m so dumb, that I didn’t know that I said my thoughts loudly.

“Pfft! What did you just say? KwangMinnie?!” HyunSeong said, which made them laugh.

“Haha! That’s like a piece of shi-” DongHyun was cutted-off.

“Yah! It’s you again! I told you not to mess up with the Prez!” He pointed at DongHyun.

“Haha! You’re delusional!” they laughed, then they walked-away, leaving me behind.

 Oh, yeah, better submit this to our BOD members….

Better tell them about my treat later.

So I happily walked through the hallways, when I suddenly saw my beloved hyung! Hmmp!

Don’t mind that blond headed alien!

So I continued to walk happily.

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

So?

How was my first chappie?~

I hope it's fine....

Please continue to support and read this fanfic until the end.......

And mind if you read my 1st fanfic if you haven't read it yet....

Well here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/68982/traveling-with-love-philippines-korea-minwoo-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriendband-donghyun-hyunseong-jeongmin

 

Gomawo!~ ^_^