Chapter 2

President Soojin and Student Soeun

Decided to post since it’s Monday’s birthday! ;)

———————

The next day, the trio were hanging out on the rooftop again, before the start of class. 

“Hey isn’t that the class president down there” Monday asked while leaning over the rooftop railing. 

“Yah!” Jiyoon yelled. “Don’t go so close to the edge, you may fall off or we could get caught” 

“Jiyoon’s right” Soeun agreed, “if you stay to close to the edge who knows what could happen.” On top of that Soeun didn’t want the class president to catch her friends on the roof as she already knows that Soeun was on the roof. 

“Hey, you know that girl who was with the class prez. that presented the introduction-“ 

Jiyoon cut Monday off “Jihan?”

Monday thought for a while, “hmmm no the other one.”

“Jaehee?” Soeun recalled. 

“Yeah! Her!” Monday exclaimed

“What about her?” Soeun asked.

“She’s really pretty” Monday said while looking off into the distance, with a goofy face. 

“Uh okay? Hey are you alright Monday?” Soeun worriedly asked. 

Jiyoon laughed at her two friends. “She’s alright, Soeun. She’s just in love.”

“In LOVE?!” Soeun shouted. 

“Yah! Stop yelling! With your loud voice you’re practically giving away our location!” Jiyoon scolded Soeun. “Besides why does it matter so much, Monday will probably get over her crush in a week anyway. She falls in love too often”

Soeun nodded in agreement “yeah that’s true”

The three continued to talk until the bell rang and they headed to their class. 

————————

When they were walking to their class, Soeun noticed the student council passing out flyers to students in the hallway to join their club. Soeun immediately grabbed Jiyoon and Monday and pulled them back around the corner. 

“Whoa! Hey what do you think your doing?!” Monday complained 

“Let’s just take another hallway to get to our classroom” Soeun suggested, since she didn’t want to have any more encounters with Soojin. 

“Why? our class is right down this hallway, and I don’t want to walk all the way around just to get back to the same place” Jiyoon argued.

“Geez, come on it’s not even that long of a walk and plus a little bit more exercise might help you, Jiyoon” Soeun reasoned. 

While the other two were arguing, Monday looked around the corner that they were hiding behind and saw her angel, Jaehee. “Look guys! There’s Jaehee over there!” Monday quickly got up, and said “you guys can go take another hallway, I’m going down this way. Maybe if I can catch her attention she might want to be friends with me, and then we can start dating!” 

Jiyoon got up too and agreed “yeah! Let’s just go this way since it’s closer to our classroom!” She looked at Soeun who was still crouching around the corner. “Besides I thought you said you sorted out the problem with the student class president yesterday” 

Soeun slowly stood up, “well yeah, but I think it would be best to just avoid her.”

Jiyoon and Monday both roll their eyes at Soeun, “how can you avoid her, she’s literally the student class president and probably the most well known person in the school” Jiyoon pointed out. “If you’re going to try and avoid her, you’re better off skipping school or transferring”. 

Soeun then grumbled “well I’m not doing that” 

“Then you better just get used to the class prez.” Monday said. 

“Fine, lets just go to class” Soeun accepted her fate and got up to walk down the hallway with the student council. 

————————

When they were walking down the hall, they were about to pass the student council until Monday rushed up and decided to talk to Jaehee. “Hi! I’m Monday! Here to take care of your Monday blues!” 

Jaehee surprised by the sudden introduction turned around, “Hello I’m Jaehee, would you like to join the student council club?” She asked offering the girl in front of her a flyer. 

Monday then embarrassed after what she said quickly took the flyer and ran down the hall into the classroom. 

“What the heck?!” Soeun and Jiyoon complained due to running after their friend, they were both out of breath. “Geez that lovesick girl doesn’t even think before her actions” muttered Jiyoon before taking off quickly again to follow Monday into their class.
Before Soeun could catch up and follow the other two, Soojin grabbed the back of Soeun’s backpack almost causing Soeun to fall over. 

“Hey! What the hell! Let go of me I gotta get to my class!” Soeun shouted. 

Soojin calmly looked at Soeun and smiled while she said “Please no running in the hallways, it could lead to many accidents. Also I saw the three of you up on the rooftop this morning. So unless you three want to be expelled or suspended...” Soojin then turned around grabbed two other flyers and handed them to Soeun “...please join the student council club.”

Soeun was surprised after hearing what Soojin said. Frick, how did she know that the three of us were on the rooftop again. Does she have eyes on the back on her head or what? Soeun thought. Guess I have to tell the other three since our parents won’t accept us being expelled or suspended. 

“Fine, guess we have no choice right?” Soeun grumbled back to Soojin. 

Soojin smiled at her response, “Yup, see you guys at the student council room after school today! Don’t be late!” 

Soeun then turned away, blushing from Soojin’s bright smile “yeah, whatever.”

———————

Upon entering their classroom, Soeun saw Jiyoon and Monday talking to each other, well more like Monday crying her eyes out due to her awkward introduction with Jaehee. 

“Wahh she probably thinks I’m some weirdo.” Monday complained to Jiyoon who was trying her best to calm her down. “No I’m sure it’s fine, Monday. She probably thought you were really cute” 

“Really?” Monday asked. 

Soeun rolled her eyes and entered the conversation. “Yeah I’m sure Jaehee didn’t think you were a weird crybaby,”

Monday irritated by what Soeun said then punched her afterwards but the trio immediately started laughing, releasing the tension in the air. 

“So, what happened out there?” Jiyoon asked. “You didn’t come in after me.”

“Huh? Oh yeah, uhh... Hey guys what do you think about joining the student council club?” Soeun tried to change the topic and avoid talking about her encounter with Soojin. 

“What? Why would we join the student council club?” Jiyoon was confused as to why Soeun would bring this up as the three were quite lazy, and not that committed to school or school activities. 

“Well because, it would be good for our college applications” Soeun argued, hoping it was enough to convince the two. 

“Since when did you care about college applications?” Monday replied. 

Soeun sighed, realizing her efforts were useless. She just decided to tell them the truth, “alright fine, I bumped into the class president in the hallway and she told me that she saw us on the rooftop this morning and knows how often we go up there.” 

“What really?!” Jiyoon exclaimed

“Yeah and she said that the only way for us to not get suspended or expelled is if we join the student council club.” Soeun explained to her friends. 

“Well that’s just great” Jiyoon grumbled. 

“Yeah. Here’s the flyers with the forms on it. Don’t know why she gave me only two when she knew that there was three of us.” Soeun stated. 

“Oh, that’s probably because when I was awkwardly talking to Jaehee, she ended up offering me one, so I kinda just took it.” Monday explained. 

“Oh I see, so we all have a form then? We should fill it out and head to the student council room after school.” Jiyoon suggested. 

“Sounds like a plan” Soeun agreed. 

The three then filled out their forms and prepared for their classes.

———————

Notes

Hello! This is the second chapter of my story. The chapters are a little short, and sorry, the story might be boring in the beginning. Thank you for all the support so far! :) Also don’t worry Zoa will come into the story later, I just haven’t found a good place to introduce her character.