Yeji

Cry for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5

Lia was with Yuna in the lab just chatting when the heard a big bang in one of the rooms.  Lia rushed and found the girl from the capsule standing up,  she was growling.  Their eyes met,  yet the girls eyes were glowing blue.  Yuna threw a bottle that was near by to the girl.  The girl launched herself to her but something stopped her from doing so.  Infront of her was Ryujin grasping the girls arms. The girl growled even more making Ryujins eyes turn red.  With all the commotion Dahyun and Chaeyoung joined in and activated their fighting stance,  resulting their eyes turning yellow and purple. The girl  was about to attack but stopped as she saw Tzuyu come in.  Her eyes reverted to brown as she saw all eyes were on her.


"Glad to see you're awake Yeji" spoke Jeongyeon as she came into the room with injections and viles.


"How did you know my name?"


"Well,  it was on the tag your neck had.  After we eliminated the whole team that tried taking your powers away. "


Yeji reminisced the days she was forced to face being used as a testing subject all because of her powers.  She felt no pity to everyone that died because they made her life a living hell.  Jeongyeon sat her down and started injecting her. 


"These are vitamins for your body,  you we're sleeping for quite a while.  It'll help strengthen you even more.  Lia right here has been taking care of you all this time"

Yeji turned her face to the girl who was wearing a ponytail and glasses. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter