Traitor

Cry for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls all arrived home to 3 empty beds. Tzuyu was not happy,  she let the girls stay home because they felt sick.  Something wasn't right. Someone knocked on their door revealing Daniel all beat up and struggling to breathe. Jihyo quickly went to him and injected him with a serum to heal. Yeji frowned when she felt his aura change.  Dahyun was coming back from the other room with bandages when she saw a vision.  She blinked and projected what she was seeing for everyone to see. There was Mina and Momo both in a tube unconscious. Pengu was seen next to her snuggling to her while Boo was the one contacting Dahyun to see what was going on.  The last thing they saw was Apopis striking Sana on the head with a chalice. Dahyun blinked while Chaeyoung remained emotionless. Tzuyus eyes began to darken.


"Where the hell did he take them!?"


Jeongyeon came in the room and tried calming her down, "Tzuyu this won't help us.  We'll try our best to help and find them"


Daniel cowered in fear as he stood up and fell on his knees infront of Tzuyu, "i know where they are"


Tzuyu scoffed and ignored him,  "i don't need your jokes right now Kang "


"I know where they are because I'M THE ONE WHO TOOK THEM THERE.  IT WAS ME I HELPED APOPIS!"


Jihyo gasped as tears came running down her cheeks, "we trusted you. I Trusted you!. I knew it was all good to be true!" She ran away while Lia and Yuna ran after her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter