New beginning

Cry for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo cried as Daniel was breathing heavily.
"I'm sorry Jihyo. I'm glad a had a chance to meet you. Honestly I wished i met you in a different situation. There will be someone who loves you more than I ever did."

He turned to Tzuyu who kneeled down next to him, "it was a pleasure being your apprentice.  Even if it was for a short time. I'm glad I made the right decision at the end. Farewell Tzu" he slowly closed his eyes as Tzuyu gently picked him up and buried him by the Anubis headquarters. Jihyo remained behind as everyone else left. She kneeled and placed a small flower and smiled.

"And thank you for finding your way to me".


..
Months passed. Tzuyu and Sana became stronger than ever and maintained their relationship strong.  They built a bigger headquarter along with Jeongyeon and Nayeon to help those with super powers. To teach them how to use them for good. Mina was busy organizing the papers for the new trainees along with chaeyoung. Dahyun led 15 girls in the building and sent them to Momo who divided them into 2 groups.  Yeji analyzed each of them and smiled as she handed each of them a suit.

"Team 1 will consist of Mako, Rima,Mihii, Ayaka, Mayuka, Rio, Maya, Riku and Nina"


"Team 2 will consist of Haewon, Lily, Jinni, Jiwoo, Kyujin, Sullyoon and Bae"


The girls quickly went to their groups and yuna smiled brightly.

"From now on we will take care of you and help you as much as we c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter