MY Happy Day part 2

The Moments I Live For

“WOOOOW!!!” I shouted when I saw that we’re almost near the amusement park

 

 

“DADA! DADDY! LOOK! I want to be a prince in that castle” I said happily while clapping both hands. This is my first time seeing a real castle because I just saw it on screen.

 

 

“You’re already our prince, Suo’er” Dada looked at me and smile.

 

 

“Then Daddy and Dada are my Kings.”

 

 

“Of course!” Daddy proudly said then I giggled

 

 

“Our time is just limited, so you must choose what you want to ride” Daddy reminded me and I nod.

 

 

Daddy parked the car not that far at the park’s entrance and before we go out of the car Dada keeps on reminding me that I must hold their hands tightly since a lot of people are nowhere in Shanghai Disneyland. Daddy warned me that if I will get lost, they won’t look for me.

 

 

I almost cry after I heard it, but then Dada punches Daddy’s chest gently.

 

 

“Yibo, don’t scare Suo’er” Dada looked at daddy straightly.

 

 

“I’m not Zhan ge” Daddy defended himself

 

 

“Let’s go Dada and Daddy” I interrupted them before they start to argue again.

 

 

Daddy and Dada put on their masks and wear their hat, then after that, all of us went out of the car.

 

 

“I’M SO EXCITED!!!” I shouted enthusiastically and I can hear Dada’s soft laugh.

 

 

“Look at your son, honey. He’s totally the same with you whenever you have your new Legos” Dada told Daddy and I can see his ears turned to red.

 

 

“Daddy is shy” I laugh while I’m pointing at his red ears.

 

 

Dada grabs Daddy’s hand and squeezes it softly.

 

 

 

 

By the time we arrived at the entrance, Daddy showed to the staff the QR code with a room reservation for 1 night. After they check it, the staff gave me a heart-shaped balloon.

 

 

“WOW!!!” I exclaimed while holding the string of it

 

 

“Enjoy your staying here in Shanghai Disneyland” they welcomed us happily.

 

 

“Thank you” Dada responded while Daddy gave them a nod.

 

 

 

 

While we’re walking, I can see different rides everywhere, also, I can hear some screams of those people who are riding those thrill rides. I want to try it, but since I can’t for now, I will save it when I grow up.

 

 

“Suo’er, do you want to try this Seven Dwarfs Mine Train?” Daddy asked me while pointing it on the map that he’s holding.

 

 

“That’s already a thrill ride for him, Lao Wang” Dada opposed

 

 

“Bao, it’s not. We will ride it all together” Daddy reassured Dada but it’s really fine for me! I want to try it!

 

 

“Dada! Daddy! Let’s ride it now!” I said excitedly

 

 

“See? Our Suo’er is not afraid” Daddy gently touches Dada’s hand.

 

 

DADDY! DADA! LET’S GO!!!” I grabbed their hands while pulling them.

 

 

It’s a good thing that only a few people are lining up for this ride. Dada knotted my balloon’s string at my backpack and surrendered it to the staff.

 

 

Since 2 people can only occupy each seat that’s why I’m with Daddy and Dada sat behind us alone because Daddy doesn’t want him to sit with strangers. Also, we are seated in the front row! I am so excited!

 

 

“HOLD SUO’ER TIGHT! LAO WANG, I AM WARNING YOU!” Dada shouted from the back and Daddy signed OKAY at him.

 

 

We fastened our seatbelt, then Daddy wrapped me on his arm when the ride started.

 

 

I enjoyed it so much most especially when we went up, then suddenly went down very fast. I held the grip tightly while shouting. Daddy keeps on laughing at me.

 

 

“How was it, baby?” Dada holds my hand as we exited and Daddy gets my backpack

 

 

“I love it, Dada! I shouted a lot, but then Daddy is just laughing at me” I pout and after a while, Daddy suddenly appeared and he fixes my messy hair. Also, he helped Dada to wear his hat.

 

 

“Because you’re so cute while you’re shouting Suo’er” Daddy keeps on laughing

 

 

“Stop teasing your son” Dada pinched Daddy then Daddy winced.

 

 

They started to hit each other again while laughing, in short, they are in their own world again.

 

 

“WWWWOOOOWWWW!!!” I immediately ran when I saw the Disney mascots passing by on us

 

 

“SUO’ER! WAIT! DON’T RUN” Daddy also ran to follow me

 

 

“DADDY! DADDY!” I looked at him and grabbed his hand. I shake it excitedly

 

 

“WWWOOOOWWWW!!!” I said happily while clapping both hands.

 

 

“Suo’er, I told you not to run, right? What if you will get lost?” Dada kneeled down and looked at me worriedly.

 

 

“Sorry, Dada. Suo’er didn’t listen well” I looked down and pout.

 

 

“Come here” Daddy lifted me and put me on his shoulder. Dada supported my back as I’m holding Daddy’s hand

 

 

Since Daddy lifted me, it helped me to see the Disney Characters well. I know some of them since I like watching Disney cartoons and I am very amazed that they really exist in real life.

 

 

“TOY STORY!!! WOODY!!! BUZZ!!! REX!!!” I shouted when I saw them.

 

 

“WOW!!! MICKEY!!! MINNIE!!!”

 

 

“GOOFY!!! PLUTO!!!” I waved at them and making heart gestures

 

 

After a while…

 

 

HI DONALD DUCK!” I giggled as he walked towards me and we did hi-5

 

 

“Baby! Look here, I will take you a picture” Dada said then we make a peace sign

 

 

“Thank you” Dada said then he looked at the picture

 

 

“Do you like it?” Dada asked while smiling at me

 

 

“SUPER DADA!!!” I raised both of my hands and shouted happily while swaying my feet.

 

 

“Ohh… Be careful Lao Wang” Dada wrapped his arm to Daddy’s waist when he started to stumble

 

 

“Sorry Daddy” I apologized immediately

 

 

Daddy holds my both hands again as we continue watching the parade. It’s really awesome! It seems that we’re also part of the happenings like what I watched on the screen.

 

 

“Bao, look!” Daddy pointed Judy Hoops

 

 

“WAAAHH! JUDY HOOPS!” I wave my both hands as I am trying to get her attention

 

 

“Yibo, are you crazy? Do I look like Judy Hoops?” Dada said in a soft voice but he’s obviously annoyed.

 

 

“But she’s part of your family, right?” Daddy keeps on teasing Dada and I can see Dada’s rabbit teeth as he’s biting his underlip

 

 

“Bao, don’t worry you’re more adorable than her” Daddy chuckled then peck a kiss on Dada’s cheek

 

 

“Crazy!” Dada said as he punched Daddy’s arm.

 

 

“DADDY, JUDY HOOPS IS WAVING AT ME!” I keep on waving at her and did a heart sign

 

 

What surprised me was when Daddy did a heart sign, too.

 

 

OOOPPPPSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

“ZHAN GE LOOK!” Daddy called out Dada, but he’s not responding, instead, he’s just looking at him unemotionally.

 

 

Daddy noticed the sudden change in Dada’s mood which is why he holds his hand. Daddy knows how to compensate his sweetheart well.

 

 

“Bao don’t get jealous, okay?” Daddy said and Dada just hissed

 

 

“I really want you to have some photos with her. It will be great!” Daddy said enthusiastically

 

 

“Silly!” Dada muttered

 

 

We watched the Disney parade for almost an hour. I enjoyed it so much since most of them noticed me! I did some Hi-5 with some of them while Dada is busy taking photos of me and Daddy. I can say that Daddy is really strong as he didn’t put me down from the start. Dada is worried, too, but Daddy insisted and keeps on saying that he’s fine. As a result, after he put me down his both shoulders started to ache.

 

 

 

 

“I told you that I can also carry Suo’er” Dada said as he massaged Daddy’s shoulder.

 

 

We are now sitting on the bench under the big tree. I get Dada’s camera and took a photo with them. This sweet moment must be treasured.

 

 

“Is it great, Suo’er?” Daddy asked while smiling and I smiled back

 

 

“Of course, Daddy! REALLY PERFECT!”

 

 

“Then I’m going to put it in the frame and I will hang it in our living room” Daddy proudly says then Dada is just chuckling

 

 

“Just put it in our room, not in the Living room Yibo” Dada warned Daddy but Daddy is not listening

 

 

“But Dada it’s perfect in our living room” I suggested and Dada flicked my forehead gently

 

 

“You’re now on your Daddy’s side silly boy” Dada pouts

 

 

“Zhan ge, stop pouting because I am trying my best to control myself not to kiss you right here in front of everyone and in front of Suo’er”

 

 

Dada made a surprise face

 

 

“Are you human Wang Yibo?” Dada said while covering his mouth

 

 

“No, I am a goddess and your lover Baobao” Daddy winked

 

 

Once again, they’re teasing each other non-stop…

 

 

Too much sweetness! I am wondering, what if Daddy’s fans are secretly watching him and can hear these kinds of things? What will be their reaction? Can’t imagine *peace*

 

 

 

 

 

After resting for a while, we decided to enter the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Honestly, Daddy is the reason why I started to like and have some interest in the Marvel Super Heroes.

 

 

“Daddy! It’s Spider Man! That is, you, right?” I said excitedly while pointing to the big figure in front of us

 

 

“Wow, you still remember it, Suo’er?” Dada asked me and I keep on nodding.

 

 

During Daddy’s company’s annual party, Daddy wore spider man. He was so awesome in that costume! Also, he made me believe that day that he’s the real Spider Man. He made a lot of gestures and I liked it so much! Wondering when will Daddy wears those costumes again.

 

 

“Dada I also remember Uncle Wenhan’s costume! It’s Iron Man, right? Suo’er wants to wear that, too!” I looked at Daddy and smile

 

 

“Don’t worry Suo’er. Daddy will buy you that” Dada whispered, but he made sure Daddy can hear it clearly then laugh a bit.

 

 

“How about you Zhan ge, do you want me to buy you some costumes, too?” Daddy said naughtily and Dada just hits his arm

 

 

“Nah! Keep on dreaming because I won’t wear those costumes” Dada rolled his eyes

 

 

After we entered the Marvel Cinematic Universe, we also try a lot of rides! Daddy wants to try some of the thrill rides with Dada, but since I cannot ride those Dada rejected him immediately. Daddy started to sulk and keep on convincing Dada, but Dada didn’t mind him instead Dada drags me to the other attractions

 

 

Stay strong Daddy!

 

 

We rode Peter Pan’s Flight, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, and entered the Camp discovery. It’s really incredible not just because of the attractions, but also because Daddy and Dada keep on arguing and teasing each other while we’re riding it. It seems that I am with 2 children, but let’s not forget how they take care of each other, they are such a lovely couple that enjoys their date so much.

 

 

 

 

 

It’s almost 8 in the evening when Daddy decided to check in to our hotel. Even the hotel is so fantastic! A real castle! Everything is so wonderful and no exact words can define it.

 

 

“We will sleep here Daddy?” I asked Daddy while my mouth is widely open because of amusement.

 

 

“You like it?” Daddy asked me back and I can’t say any words but just to nod happily

 

 

While we are waiting for Daddy in the lobby, I sat on Dada’s lap and play with his hands.

 

 

“Dada, we didn’t bring our clothes” I whispered

 

 

“Your daddy already took care of it” he caresses my hair and smile

 

 

 Daddy is really amazing!

 

 

“Daddy really planned it well” I told myself and chuckled.

 

 

Dada looked at me suspiciously

 

 

“Why?” Dada asked, but I cover my mouth and didn’t say anything.

 

 

“Suo’er is really amazed at how Daddy can take care of everything” I said to Dada

 

 

“He’s Wang Yibo after all, baby” Dada shyly smile but his eyes are sparkling

 

 

“Your husband” I added and he just patted my head while chuckling

 

 

After how many minutes of waiting, Daddy came back with one staff. She guided us to our room and she also explained some of the areas that we can visit or drop by. Also, she told us that at 10 in the evening there will be a fireworks display.

 

 

When we arrived in front of our room, the staff opened the door and I immediately ran inside.

 

 

“WOW! SO BIG!” Our room is really spacious

 

 

The staff said she will be back with the foods that Daddy ordered a while ago. Yes, I almost forgot that I am hungry *hehe*

 

 

Dada roam around, that’s why I followed him while Daddy is sitting on the couch and just relaxing, but before that, Daddy told me secretly to look after Dada. I need to get his attention.

 

 

I know that his plan starts now. I am not sure about it, but I need to help Daddy that is why I obediently follow his order.

 

 

“Dada!” I called him

 

 

“Hmmmmmm?” Dada looked back at me

 

 

“Suo’er wants to play with Dada” I smile widely then I hold his hand

 

 

We both entered their bedroom and lay down on the king-sized bed.

 

 

“You like our room baby?” Dada opened widely both arms as he wants me to hug him

 

 

I hug him tightly and rested my head on his chest. I love my Dada and Daddy so much.

 

 

“I really and super love it, Dada”

 

 

“Honestly, Dada feels sorry for you because I and your Daddy don’t have so much time to spend with Suo’er” Dada caresses my back and I feel so comfortable

 

 

“Suo’er understands Dada and Daddy. Please don’t say sorry, Dada” I looked at him while pouting

 

 

Dada gently touched my face and smiles sweetly, afterwards I hug him again. We stay like that for how many minutes while mesmerizing this beautiful place that we’re staying in right now. I also share the things I learned at school and introduce some of my new friends. Since Dada and Daddy are busy nowadays with their work, most of the time I’m always with Aunt Lulu.

 

 

“Dada, can I sleep in the other room, later?” I asked him randomly and he looked at me confused

 

 

Honestly, we have 2 bedrooms that is why I decided to sleep in the other room. I don’t want to ruin the sweet atmosphere that they have right now.

 

 

You know I am a good son.

 

 

“Suo’er doesn’t like to sleep with Dada and Daddy?” Dada asked me

 

 

“Of course, not Dada, but Suo’er is fine to sleep alone” I reassure him and Dada can’t do anything but nod and sigh

 

 

We didn’t notice the time. Later on, Daddy knocked on the door and entered the room. Daddy cuddled to Dada, too, on the bed.

 

 

“Having father and son bonding?” Daddy asked while Dada caressing his hair.

 

 

“Don’t blame me, you’re not here and I don’t know what are you doing outside” Dada defends himself.

 

 

“Are you hungry?” Daddy looked at us and both of us nodded while rubbing our stomachs.

 

 

“I guess so, too” Daddy chuckled and holds Dada’s hand.

 

 

Daddy helped Dada to sit down on the bed and unexpectedly he blindfolded Dada.

 

 

“Lao Wang what is this?” Dada asked with full of curiosity.

 

 

He was about to remove the blindfold, but Daddy grabs his both hands and holds them tightly.

 

 

“Suo’er please help Daddy to guide Dada”

 

 

All of us stand up and went out of the room. By the time we arrived in the living room, I was so amazed at how Daddy prepared all of it. I looked at him, then Daddy made a “shh” sign.

 

 

SO ROMANTIC!!!

 

 

“WANG YIBO, what kind of trick is this. I am telling you to remove the blindfold right now” Dada warned Daddy

 

 

“It will not be a surprise anymore if I will remove it” Daddy said and gently squeezes Dada’s hands.

 

 

 

 

There’s a big heart-shaped with mole candle lights on the floor and I don’t know where did Daddy get those but he’s so incredible. Also, the banners that I did last night are now hanging on the wall. I made the “I LOVE YOU” banner since Daddy wanted me to write it.

 

 

Of course, I made some doodles with a rabbit and a tiger as the main elements, too, and these are my gifts for both of them even though they are quite a mess but I am still satisfied *haha*. Fairy lights helped the banners to shine even more and the chandelier in the living room makes it more special.

 

 

Daddy helped Dada to stand at the center of the heart-shaped candle lights. It’s really romantic! The rose petals are also scattered everywhere.

 

 

Daddy, you need to clean this afterward.

 

 

“Suo’er, come here” Daddy called me.

 

 

I am now standing in front of Dada. Then, Daddy asked me to hold the bouquet of roses and give it to Dada later on.

 

 

“Seriously Wang Yibo I am getting impatient now” Dada said with annoyance

 

 

Daddy started to remove the blindfold slowly and I am anticipating what will be Dada’s reaction.

 

 

Dada gently rubbed his both eyes and after a while, I handed him the bouquet of roses while smiling

 

 

“W-What is this?” Dada said surprisingly.

 

 

“Do you like it, Bao?” Daddy wrapped his arm around Dada’s waist and lean his head on Dada’s shoulder.

 

 

“D-did you do this?” Dada looked at Daddy full of amusement.

 

 

“Why being so cheesy, honey” Dada gently rubbed Daddy’s fluffy cheeks and both of them are smiling sweetly.

 

 

“Of course, it’s easy” Daddy said proudly

 

 

“So, this is what you did a while ago while your son is trying to divert my attention?” Dada concluded and I giggled

 

 

“Dada you’re so smart, but you should admit that you didn’t notice it a while ago” I made a peace sign to Dada

 

 

“Silly” Dada told me while pinching my both cheeks gently

 

 

“I love this heart -shaped Bao and… you really put a mole?” Dada chuckled and started to look around.

 

 

“Baby, did you make this?” Dada is pointing the banners and my doodles and I nod

 

 

“YES, DADA!!!” I proudly say while patting my chest

 

 

“I love it, too. You will be a good artist someday Suo’er” Dada praised my messy doodles. I went at him and I hugged him tightly. Dada carried me and went over to Daddy who is just watching us happily.

 

 

“Thank you Yibao” Dada went to Daddy’s side and hold his hand. Dada smiles sweetly and this kind of smile can melt everyone’s heart.

 

 

“Always for you Zhan ge” Daddy kissed Dada’s forehead

 

 

“I have another surprise for you”

 

 

Dada tilted his head with confusion while watching Daddy’s movement. Daddy went in front of the curtain of the balcony door and quickly opened it.

 

 

Dada gasped because of amazement. He covered his mouth with one hand since he’s still carrying me, but honestly, I almost fell. It’s a good thing that I wrapped my both arms around Dada’s neck.

 

 

“WANG YIBO!!!” Dada called Daddy in a gentle voice, then he put me down.

 

 

Dada holds my hand as we both go to the balcony. Honestly, I didn’t know how Daddy did this all for just half an hour! Does he have any superpowers that can move fast like Flash?

 

 

“I know I am super awesome and excellent Bao” Daddy praised himself while raising his eyebrows.

 

 

“So proud of yourself, huh?” Dada

 

 

There’s a table at the center of the balcony wherein our foods served. Then, at the center of the table, there’s also some candle lights and a vase of flower. Aside from the delicious foods that can be seen on the table, there’s also a bottle of red wine and a cake.

 

 

Daddy offered a seat for Dada and Dada sits on it while I, I am sitting on the opposite side since Daddy sits beside him, too. This time, they’re not quarreling like they usually do. Instead, the sweet ambiance can really feel and smell in this place.

 

 

Both of them are smiling widely while we are eating. It’s really obvious that they’re holding hands right now under the table because both of them are just using their one hand while eating. Whenever they will look at me, I am just smiling back at them. Sometimes, Dada put some foods on my plate and I obediently eat those then Daddy gave me some slice of cake while both of them are drinking their wine, too.

 

 

After we ate and rested for a while, Daddy gets the sparkling fireworks stick at my backpack and gave it to us.

 

 

“Wow! This is so pretty!” Dada exclaimed while holding it

 

 

“Daddy, let’s light it up!” I said excitedly while waving my sparkling fireworks stick

 

 

“But wait Yibo, did this hotel allow this?” Dada interrupted Daddy

 

 

“I already asked the manager about this and she allowed me, but here in the balcony, only” Daddy explained while Dada listened carefully.

 

 

“Ok, then” Dada grabbed the lighter to Daddy’s hand and started to light up mine, then he also lit up his.

 

 

“WOW!!! WOW!!!” Dada and I said while Daddy enjoys looking at us.

 

 

“Dada! It’s so pretty!” I said happily

 

“But, be careful baby” Dada reminded and I nod

 

 

“Bao, Suo’er look at the camera” Daddy said as he’s taking a video of us right now. I wave at the camera while showing mine while Dada keeps on smiling but, he’s looking at his sparkling firework and not paying attention to the camera.

 

 

“Lao Wang” Dada said in a sweet voice

 

 

“You like my surprises?” Daddy approached Dada, by the time the sparkling fireworks stick finish.

 

 

“Super honey” This time Dada kissed Daddy’s lips and Daddy was so surprised but he smiled afterward.

 

 

I SAW IT WITH MY BOTH EYES OPEN WIDELY!

 

 

After Dada kissed Daddy, his face became red, especially his ears. Dada buried his face in Daddy’s chest while Daddy is laughing at him softly.

 

 

 

 

 

BOOMM!!! BOOOMM!!!! BOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

 

 

All of us were very surprised when the fireworks display started. We didn’t notice that it’s already 10 in the evening.

 

 

Daddy arranged the chairs and all of us sits on them. Dada is sitting at the center since Daddy didn’t allow me to sit between them. We enjoy our time watching the fantastic fireworks display. Dada took out his camera and taking a video of it while Dada is taking a photo of it, but most of the time it was focused on Dada.

 

 

Sneaky husband

 

 

This day is such a HAPPY DAY with my 2 daddies. Even though this kind of celebration is very often for all of us, but Dada and Daddy always make sure that it will be awesome, perfect, remarkable, and can compensate for all those busy days that we’re not together.