MY Happy Day part 1

The Moments I Live For

I will tell you something great! I am very happy when Dada told me yesterday that we will go to Shanghai today to meet Daddy and we might stay there for 3 days!

 

 

Do you know what day is it today?

 

 

It’s MAY 20 (520)!

 

 

Honestly, I don’t know why it became special, but every year we always go somewhere to celebrate it together! Daddy told me that it’s Valentine’s day, wherein you can celebrate it with someone you love the most. That is why every year, I am also looking forward to this day.

 

 

“Dada, this is for you” I handed him the paper rose that I made last night.

 

 

“Wow! You’re so romantic Suo’er. Thank you” Dada embraced me and kissed my cheek

 

 

“I love you Dada” I said sweetly before I kissed his cheek, too.

 

 

“I love you, too Suo’er, but who taught you how to make this?” he looked at me suspiciously and I just giggled.

 

 

“But Dada, it is a secret.” I chuckled and Dada just messed my hair

 

 

Daddy is the one who taught me last night while Dada is busy with his work, but Daddy also told me to keep it secret. I’m such a good son, right?

 

 

“You know how to keep secret now, huh”

 

 

“Daddy told me that I need to be handsome today but Dada messed up my hair” I pout and Dada just laughs.

 

 

“You’re still handsome Suo’er, don’t worry”

 

 

“Of course, because my Dada and Daddy are handsome” Dada just chuckled

 

 

“Are you done packing your things?”

 

 

“Yes, Dada!” I nodded excitedly

 

 

“Then, let me see your bag. What did you bring?”

 

 

OH NO! If Dada will see my special gift, my plan with Daddy will mess up.

 

 

“No Dada!” I hug my bag tightly.

 

 

No, please, Dada.

 

 

“Why?” he comes closer and closer while looking at me seriously.

 

 

I am nervous… Daddy, please help me…

 

 

“Aaahhhhmmm I-I already p-put m-my t-things i-inside” I scratch my nape and laugh awkwardly.

 

 

“Suo’er, what are you hiding?”

 

 

“He-hehe-hehehe”

 

 

Daddy, you must save me!

 

 

 

After a while Dada’s phone rings… YUHOOO!!!

 

 

 

“Yibao! You know what, Suo’er is hiding something from me” after Dada answered the call, he immediately complained to Daddy.

 

 

I secretly laugh… Childish Dada…

 

 

“I love you” wow! Daddy smooth!

 

 

“I… l-love… WHAT?” Dada was very surprised.

 

 

“I said I love you” 2 points for my Daddy!

 

 

“Do you know that you’re in loudspeaker right now and Suo’er can hear you?” Dada seems so shy

 

 

“So what? What’s wrong with it? I can say a lot of times Zhan ge” that’s my Daddy!

 

 

“You didn’t even listen to what I said a while ago?”

 

 

“But what did you say?”  Dada is pissed off, you’re doomed Daddy *hahaha*

 

 

“Yaaaahhhh! Are you kidding me?”

 

 

“Of course not, you’re my Zhan ge, why should I do that to the man I love?” 100 points for my Daddy!

 

 

“Whatever Wang Yibo! By the way, why you suddenly call?”

 

 

“Nothing, I just miss you”

 

 

My flirty Daddy is back. I can imagine how Dada will pinch and smack him later on.

 

 

Thanks for saving me, Daddy.

 

 

“If you will not say anything important, I will hang it up now. We need to go now to the airport” Dada scolded him

 

 

“Ahhh yeah, I almost forgot. The driver is already in front of the house. He will drop you off at the airport”

 

 

“Okay, I will call you later once we arrived in Shanghai”

 

 

“Safe flight Zhan ge”

 

 

“Daddy, how about me?” Daddy is mostly like this, he forgot me whenever he’s talking with Dada.

 

 

“Of course, you too Suo’er” Daddy chuckled

 

 

“I love you Daddy, see you later!” I made a kiss sound on the phone

 

 

“Hmmmm, see you later?”

 

 

“Eh? Daddy? No reply for my I love you?” I complained and Dada just giggled, then caresses my chin.

 

 

“Ahhm, is it a question?”

 

 

“DADDY!!!” I stomped my feet while Dada and Daddy are just laughing.

 

 

I will reveal your secret, hmp!

 

 

“Dada, do you want to see what’s inside my backpack?”

 

 

“Suo’er, you know that Daddy loves you, right?” this time I’m the one who’s laughing.

 

 

“We don’t have much time now. We will go now Yibao. See you later”

 

 

 “Okay, Zhan ge. I LOVE YOU”

 

 

“Hmmmmmmm”

 

 

“Hmmmmmmm?”

 

 

“Why? Is it a question?”

 

 

I will never get tired of seeing how they tease each other.

 

 

“Awwwwwwww”

 

 

“I love you, too” Dada whispered, but I heard it clearly. He pressed the end button and immediately picked up our luggage.

 

 

DADA IS BLUSHING!!!

 

 

 

“Let’s go Suo’er”

 

 

I’m holding Dada’s hand while we’re going outside the house. The driver met us at the entrance and get the luggage to Dada to put in the trunk of the car. I excitedly go inside the car

 

 

“Suo’er remember that you need to behave when we go to the amusement park later, okay?” my Dada advises me while we’re on our way to the airport.

 

 

“Yes, Dada! I will hold your hand and will never let go of it” I smile sweetly and Dada took a deep breath and smiles at me

 

 

“Dada is just worried”

 

 

 

Dada is worried because he doesn’t want other people to spread gossips about him and daddy. Even though Daddy said that it doesn’t matter, but for Dada, it matters. They prefer spending vacation to the other countries, but because of their hectic schedules, it’s quite impossible. Most of the time they spend together in the house, like watching movies, practicing Daddy’s line with Dada, practicing his dance steps in front of us, and most of the time we sing together.

 

 

But you know what? They often sneak out during midnight. One time I suddenly woke up at 3 am and I noticed that both of them are not inside the house. At first, I cried because I thought they left me, but when they arrived home Dada started to panic when he heard me while Daddy tried to calm us down. Every time I will think of it, I realized that even though they’re both busy with their own careers, but they make sure that it’s not a hindrance to spend their time together.

 

 

They’re my role model.

 

 

 

“Suo’er, we’re here”

 

 

Both of us went out of the car. Dada fixed my clothes and smile at me.

 

 

“Let’s go?”

 

 

Dada put the luggage on the cart while I am sitting on the cart, too.

 

 

“Hold tight Suo’er” Dada reminded me as he’s pushing the cart carefully

 

 

I saw other sisters looking and smiling at me when we passed through to them. I don’t know why?

 

 

“Dada, why are they smiling at me?”

 

 

“Because you’re handsome Suosuo.” Dada chuckled

 

 

“But they also greet you” it is just weird, but Dada didn’t say anything

 

 

Dada stopped at the front of the counter and showed to the staff our plane ticket. I went to Dada’s side as he picked up the luggage and handed it over to the checked baggage.

 

 

After waiting we finally entered the plane!

 

 

 

 

“Dada, I am so excited to see Daddy!” I sit properly as Dada puts on my seatbelt. I am sitting beside the window so I can clearly see outside.

 

 

I am always amazed whenever I ride a plane. It’s not something new but I like it so much!

 

 

“Dada is excited too” he looks at me while showing his sweetest smile.

 

 

I poked his cheek. Dada is so adorable, sometimes I want to be selfish and just keep Dada, but of course, Daddy won’t let me.

 

 

“Dada is excited to see Daddy” I giggled

 

 

“Dada is excited to go to the Amusement park” Dada corrected me, but I know he’s lying. You can’t fool me Dada. Suo’er is smart.

 

 

“Suo’er, you asked me a while ago why those sisters are smiling at you and greeted me, right?” Dada changed the topic and I keep on nodding because I am so curious

 

 

“Yes, Dada! I don’t know them, but they’re so friendly to us” I put my chin on my palm while thinking

 

 

Dada caresses my hair and whispered something as he doesn’t want other people to hear it.

 

 

“Those are your Daddy’s fans.”

 

 

My eyes widened…

 

 

“They know about us Dada?”

 

 

Dada nodded while smiling

 

 

“Don’t worry, they don’t hate us, so you need to be friendly, too.”

 

 

“Friendly?”

 

 

“Yes, smile back to them.”

 

 

“Oooohhhhhh. I understand Dada” I keep on nodding

 

 

As long as they won’t hurt my Dada and Daddy then I will be nice to them.

 

 

 

 

“Suo’er wake up, we’re here now” Dada pokes my cheeks gently.

 

 

I didn’t notice that I fell asleep. I immediately stand up when Dada unbuckled my seat belt. He handed me my backpack.

 

 

“I will call your Daddy later on; I think he’s already waiting for us outside” He held my hand as we’re leaving the plane and going to the baggage carousel to pick up our luggage.

 

 

 

 

This will be a long but happy day! I cannot wait to see my Dada and Daddy reunite once again because their happiness is my happiness. Uncles said I became clingier to my parents nowadays. No one can’t blame me because they’re so perfect for each other. I want to witness their sweet moments, even though sometimes they sneak out.

 

 

“Dada! It’s Daddy’s car!” I point as I saw his car at the VIP entrance.

 

 

Uncle Le welcomed us and he also gets the luggage to Dada and my backpack. After a while, I run towards the car.

 

 

“Suo’er be careful” Dada reminds me

 

 

I opened the car’s door and I see my handsome Daddy inside

 

 

“DADDY!!!” I hopped in the car and hug him tightly

 

 

“Hi, Suo’er. Are you tired?” Daddy patted my head; I shook my head.

 

 

After a while, Dada gets inside the car, too. He closed the before he greets my Daddy.

 

 

“Hi Yibao” Dada greets him sweetly

 

 

“Zhan ge. I finally see you again” Daddy said excitedly, his eyes are sparkling.

 

 

Since I am sitting on Daddy’s lap so, he can’t move and hug Dada *hahaha* but you know what Daddy did? He covered my both eyes.

 

 

 

I MAY NOT SEE WHAT THEY DID BUT I KNOW THEY KISSED!

 

 

 

 

“Suo’er, do you want to sit with Uncle Le?” Uncle offered while laughing softly and I can see Daddy’s ear became red.

 

 

“Le, stop teasing Yibo” Dada told Uncle Le then both of them laugh.

 

 

“No, Suo’er will just sit here” Daddy insists

 

 

I stand up and went over to Uncle Le. Come on Daddy, I know you.

 

 

“I want to play with Uncle Le” I smiled and Dada looked at me suspiciously.

 

 

I made a peace sign

 

 

“Good boy” Uncle Le caress my soft cheeks

 

 

“LET’S GO!!!” I shout while raising my both arms, they just laugh while we’re heading to the hotel.

 

 

While on our way, I am playing with my iPad Pro while Uncle Le is just watching me but we cannot avoid the sweet atmosphere inside the car at the moment.

 

 

“Yibo, can you please sit properly?” Dada complained because, by the time we left the airport, Daddy is wrapping his arm around Dada’s waist while resting his head on his shoulder.

 

 

How did I know? I can see them thru the rear mirror.

 

 

“Zhan ge, I am really tired, but when I saw you, I regain my energy.”

 

 

“You always sleep late” Dada said worriedly

 

 

“Because the filming ended late, too. By the way, how’s your work and business, Zhan ge?”

 

 

“Everything is fine. Lulu helps me a lot in managing the Pastry store”

 

 

Honestly, they’re always talking with each other thru video or phone calls, it’s either Dada or Daddy will call, but every time they will see each other they’re still talking non-stop. A lot of things need to catch up, I think.

 

 

“Yibo, you had another scratch again? I told you to be careful, right?”

 

 

“But it can’t avoid. It’s only a minor scratch”

 

 

“Whatever it is, it’s still a scratch Wang Yibo. I will put some ointment on it later on”

 

 

If you think Dada is exaggerated then you’re wrong. Dada is very protective to Daddy and even to me. He doesn’t want us to get any scratches or bruises. He might scold us because of it but that is the way he shows how worried he is for us.

 

 

 

 

After an hour we finally arrived at the hotel and there are some fans outside his hotel, too. It’s not a surprise anymore because I already witnessed this kind of situation many times, but today is Daddy’s free time.

 

 

Uncle Le went out first then he opened the big umbrella that can cover us. Daddy carried me while Dada is the first one who entered the hotel. While we’re inside the elevator, Daddy wants to hold the hand of Dada but Dada stopped him from doing so, as a result, Daddy is sulking.

 

 

“Did you hide our surprise to your Dada?” Daddy whispered and I nod happily.

 

 

“I thought Dada will really open my bag a while ago Daddy, Suo’er is very scared”  

 

 

“Job well done, Suo’er” Daddy caresses my hair happily.

 

 

Don’t ask me what is it because I don’t know, too. I just did what Daddy told me to do last night.

 

 

After a while we finally reached Daddy’s room. Uncle Le put the luggage inside and bid him goodbye afterwards. Daddy’s room is very organized and clean, as expected.

 

 

“Let’s eat, first before we go to the Amusement Park” Daddy invited us to sit on the chair. Actually, the foods were already prepared on the table. Maybe Daddy’s staff did it.

 

 

“Suo’er, you need to eat a lot. Understood?” Dada told me while putting some food on my plate.

 

 

We remained silent while eating but I can see that Dada and Daddy are happy. After eating Daddy peeled some fruits for Dada and he also picked some dessert inside the fridge.

 

 

“Give your son, too” Dada warned him.

 

 

“Ohhhh. Do you want some, Suo’er?” Daddy asked me

 

 

“Suo’er likes ice cream, Daddy” I smiled… I really thought Daddy won’t feed me.

 

 

 

 

After we take a break, Daddy told me to change my clothes, so both of us went inside the room while Dada is in the living room and sitting on the sofa.

 

 

“Put this in your bag Suo’er” Daddy handed me the sparkling fireworks stick.

 

 

“Are we going to lit it later Daddy?” I asked excitedly and he nods.

 

 

WOW!!! I and Dada really like this!!!

 

 

Also, he put something in my bag, too. I don’t know what is it but when I was about to get it Daddy immediately stopped me.

 

 

“Remember Suo’er, don’t open this if you’re with your Dada, okay?”

 

 

“Daddy prepared a lot of surprises for Dada” I giggled and I can see his ears turned to red.

 

 

“Daddy, are you shy?” I asked unconsciously and he gave me a shy smile.

 

 

He didn’t say anything but instead he helped me to change my clothes and fix my hair. I am also wearing cool sunglasses.

 

 

 

*knock* *knock*

 

 

“What are you doing inside. Can I come in?”

 

 

Daddy opened the door then he holds Dada’s hand.

 

 

“Wow! My baby is so handsome!” Dada and Daddy sat on the bed

 

 

“Of course, I am his stylist” Daddy proudly says.

 

 

“Yeah right! I forgot” Dada said jokingly

 

 

” Before I forgot, where’s your first aid kit puppy?”  

 

 

Daddy opened the small drawer beside the bed and gave the first aid kit to Dada.

 

 

Dada scanned at Daddy’s hand and looked at Daddy worriedly. He cleaned and put some ointment on it gently. Dada also looked at Daddy’s knee. In short, he knows Daddy the best.

 

 

“All done!” Dada said and patted Daddy’s head.

 

 

I carried my backpack

 

 

“Yey! Let’s go!” I exclaimed. I hold them both hands as we walk in the hallway going to the parking lot.

 

 

 

 

We are now heading to the Amusement park! I am sitting in the back seat while Dada is sitting in the front seat. Of course, Daddy is the one who’s driving his Audi A3 Sportback 35 TFSI. This will be one of my best days ever!

 

 

While on our way, Dada the music and we’re singing enthusiastically. There’s a time that Dada and Daddy will hold hands and I was like pretending that I am looking outside.

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Thank you everyone for supporting my story!
I will really appreciate it if you will also share your thoughts about the story. Don't be afraid to comment down below as I am reading it, too ^_^ Also, please click KUDOS ^_^

THE MOMENTS I LIVE FOR updates will be uploaded once a week every Wednesday ^_^