My Birthday Party

The Moments I Live For

Hello jiejie and gege!

 

 

My name is Suo'er and I am turning 7 years old today! YES, you heard it right! Today is my birthday! Also, today, I celebrate my 2 years together with my loving, caring, handsome, and the best daddies in the whole world! A long time ago September 5 was my worst day, but it changed when my daddies came into my life! I am so blessed and very happy to be with them even though most of the time they are busy with their own schedules, but they make sure that someone will accompany me, or sometimes I also go to their company or filming!

 

 

 

“Suo'er! Where’s your daddy? Tell him to buy these ingredients now” that is my Dada Xiao Zhan! Right now, he’s busy in the kitchen cooking my favorite dishes. I want to help him, but he told me that I don’t need to bother because it is dangerous for a child like me but… I am not a child anymore.

                               

 

                                                                                                                  

“Daddy!!!” I went to their room to disturb my daddy that is now playing his favorite game. Don’t try to ask me why he didn’t help Dada because I’m telling you IT’S NOT A GREAT IDEA.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry Suo'er, I heard what your Dada said” he caresses my hair as he turned off the television and cleaned up everything before he goes to Dada.

 

 

 

 

That is my cool Daddy Wang Yibo, a lot of people said he’s cold but I don’t think so. He’s one of the purest men I have ever known. Actually, sometimes he’s more childish than me, but I think that is one of his charms that I and Dada love. Ooh!! Also, he’s one of the famous actors and part of a boy band group, too! He’s really good at dancing, as in the best! I love watching his dramas and movies but sometimes I am so confused as, why he’s very sweet on screen. There was a time that Dada suddenly covers my eyes for an unknown reason or maybe because I am not allowed to see it? I don’t know, but Dada always told me that ‘Dada and Suo'er must understand that Daddy did that because of work. He loves us the most'.

 

 

 

Let me also introduce my Dada Xiao Zhan. The gentlest person I have ever known. Dada is one of the famous designers, too. He’s really good at drawing and painting! Also, he’s the best cook and baker! Aside from being a designer, Dada owns a pastry store because he wants to continue his passion for baking. Well, let’s add the fact that Dada loves eating pastries. I am very amazed at how Dada managed his time, even though I know that he’s very tired whenever he will go home from his work. Sometimes, Daddy told him to stop being too workaholic and get some rest, and I think Daddy needs to rest, too.

 

 

 

“Suo'er, can you help Dada to clean for a while?” my Dada sits beside me and suddenly waved at my camera. He’s so cute!

 

 

 

“Hi everyone! Nice to meet you, but let me cut his vlog, first, okay? I wanna borrow my cutest baby and will bring him back to you later” he winked then laughed.

 

 

 

“Dada!!! I am not a baby anymore” I am not embarrassed, but I feel so shy whenever he will call me baby. I turned off my camera and put it back in my room before I start cleaning the house.

 

 

 

“Dada, are we going to have a big party today?”

 

 

 

“Of course! It’s your special day! Dada and Daddy want to give the best for Suo'er.” I sniffed. Every time Dada will say that I became so soft. I went to my Dada and hug him tightly.

 

 

 

“I love you so much Dada!”

 

 

 

“I love you, too Suo'er” then he kissed my forehead.

 

 

 

“And how about me?” when suddenly Daddy entered the house while holding the 2 Eco bags full of groceries in his hands.

 

 

 

“I love Daddy so much, too” I run to him and hug him tightly and that made him chuckle. He went to Dada and put all things he bought on the table.

 

 

 

“But, how about him” he pointed Dada“ Do you think he loves me, too?” he’s trying to act cute.

 

 

 

“Stop it WANG YIBO and help your son to clean up because Lulu, Zhuocheng, Yubin, and Haikuan are on their way here”

 

 

 

“See that Suo'er? Your Dada doesn’t love me anymore” I can’t help but laugh.

 

 

 

“Eh? Are you laughing? What’s funny?” before I started to run, he already grabbed me and start tickling my ticklish part.

 

 

 

“AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! DADA!!!!! D…..Da….Daddy….. S…..stopppppp… HAHAHAHAHAHH” my scream can hear all over the house but Dada is just standing in the corner while watching us happily.

 

 

 

“Okay, stop it now and do your errands” as soon as Dada said that Daddy followed his order immediately. He’s scared HAHA!

 

 

 

“Ooh! by the way, Seungyeon, Sungjoo, Wenhan, and Yixuan ge are also on their way here”

 

 

 

“Yeeeeyyyyy!!!” yes! I am very happy because my favorite uncles and auntie will celebrate my birthday with us.

 

 

 

“Daddy! Can I play your game console with uncles?” I plead

 

 

 

“Let me think about it”

 

 

 

“Please Daddy” when it comes to his game console, he’s quite strict because he doesn’t want me to get addicted to it but what will I do? Whenever I’m with my uncles, we always play it *peace*. So, when Daddy knew about it, he always scolds uncle Yixuan HAHAHA I always feel sorry because my playmate most of the time is uncle Seungyeon and uncle Sungjoo. Whenever I’m with uncle Yixuan he always reads some stories and most of the time I ended up sleeping because it’s like a lullaby HAHAHA. Uncle said I am really like my Daddy HAHAHA

 

 

 

“Zhan ge, want me to help you? We’re almost done cleaning up”

 

 

 

“Me, too Dada! I want to help”

 

 

 

“Here Yibo, put these foods in the bowl and arrange it on the table. Suo'er you can put some plates and utensils on the table. We will eat once your uncles and aunt arrive”

 

 

 

There’s no such things as PERFECT family in this world, but I am so proud to have the BEST FAMILY ever.

 

 

 

“Can I taste this Zhan ge?” Daddy pointed the Lotus soup, my favorite dish!

 

 

 

“You can try it then”

 

 

 

“Can you just feed me, baobao? You’re now holding a spoon, though” Daddy is there again. Doing the ninja moves HAHA

 

 

 

“Why? Don’t you have hands to get your own spoon?”

 

 

 

“Ouch!” Daddy is acting like he’s hurt. They’re so cute! I am not tired of seeing this kind of situation because I know they’re really in love with each other. It’s just that sometimes it’s so much and all I want to do is be in my room and just play with the Legos that Daddy bought for me ALONE.

 

 

 

“You’re too much ge” he rested his chin on Dada’s shoulder

 

 

 

“Yibo stop it. Suo'er is watching us”

 

 

 

“Let him” as he wrapped his both arms around Dada’s waist

 

 

 

Dada just chuckled and fed Daddy since someone became a child again HAHA

 

 

 

** ding… dong… ding… dong… dong… dong… dong **

 

 

 

YEY! They’re here! I will open the door Dada” I volunteered as Daddy started to fix everything on the table and Dada is already done cooking.

 

 

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOST FAVORITE NEPHEW SUO'ER!!!” Uncle Yubin shouted as he entered the house with auntie Lulu, Uncle Haikuan, and Uncle Zhuocheng.

 

 

 

“Happy Birthday Suo” they all greeted me as they caress my hair and went straight to the living room.

 

 

 

“Awwww my hair is now messy not cool again.” I pouted

 

 

 

“Such a little Yibo” aunt Lulu laughed while Daddy Yibo started to defend himself

 

 

 

“Stop calling him little Yibo not cool”

 

 

 

“Of course, not cool because it’s cute” Uncle Yubin back.

 

 

 

The house is full of laughter as they enjoyed teasing Dada and Daddy while I’m sitting on the lap of uncle Haikuan. After a while, my UNIQ uncles arrive, too.

 

 

 

 

“Happy Birthday Suo'er! Miss me?” of course, that’s uncle Seungyeon, one of the most confident people I have known.

 

 

 

“Happy Birthday Suo'er! You’re so handsome today” uncle Yixuan praised me and I just smile proudly. 

 

 

 

“Wow! A lot of delicious food! I’m starving now” uncle Sungjoo rubs his stomach as he’s drooling over the food. Dada patted his shoulder and chuckled

 

 

 

“Xiao Zhan, are you sure Yibo didn’t cook anything? I don’t want to die, yet” Zhuocheng complained

 

 

 

“Of course, I didn’t let him!!!” Dada laughed so hard and everyone laughed with him except Daddy. I touched Daddy’s hand and smile

 

 

 

“Too much ge. I'm hurt” Daddy made a sad sound

 

 

 

“Aww my little puppy is not happy” Dada patted his head, but Daddy is still sulking heavily.

 

 

 

 

After those teasing moments, they all sing a Happy Birthday song for me. I am surprised when I saw Dada and Daddy walking towards me as they are holding the cake. It’s big and really beautiful with 3 layers and on the top of it, there’s 2 tall men and 1 little boy holding a cat figurine, I suddenly miss Jianguo. The colors of the cake are a combination of Red and Green with some sparkling stars all over it. My daddies never failed to surprise me always.

 

 

 

After we ate, we did a lot of things. Dada chit-chatted with his friends since it’s very rare for them to meet each other because of their work while Daddy played some video game with UNIQ uncles. I might say that they are really loud whenever they will play some game. Whenever Daddy and uncles will curse, Dada smacks them hard and reminding that I am here watching them. I tried to steal Daddy’s game console and play with uncles, but I always lost then they will tease me, but, I have Daddy, who’s always there to protect me.

 

 

 

Time flies so fast and all of us didn’t notice that it’s almost 7 in the evening. Daddy helped Dada to prepare everything for dinner while my uncles are teasing them non-stop

 

 

 

“Suo'er are you not getting tired of your parents being too sweet and clingy in front of you?” aunt Lulu asked me loudly wherein my both daddies heard it clearly. I shook my head immediately

 

 

 

“Of course not, aunt. They always take care of me, so, I am happy whenever they will spend their time together since they’re not always with each other”

 

 

 

“Aaaaaaawwwwwwwww. Zhan zhan! I can bring Suo so that you can have your precious time with your husband” aunt Lulu giggled. Right now, aunt is like Daddy’s fans whenever they will see him in person.

 

 

 

“Lulu! Dare to kidnap my son and I will haunt you” Dada went to aunt then carried me right away as I was sitting on her lap.

 

 

 

All of us ate our dinner happily. All of them know that uniting with each other again w once again will be quite hard. I don’t know why adults are really busy even though Dada explained it to me, but most of the time I still don’t get it.

 

 

 

“Hi everyone! I am back and my birthday party is also done! You know what I am so happy today! My Dada and Daddy bought me a beautiful cake! Actually, I don’t want to destroy the design of it, but Daddy immediately sliced it right after I blew my candles, hmmp. Well, it’s fine because Dada already scolded him. Also, my favorite uncles and aunt went here to the house to celebrate my birthday, too! Can you see my toys at the back? Those are their gifts for me! I love Legos but for sure Daddy will steal one of them since a while ago he’s also amazed at the limited edition that uncle Haikuan gave me, pft! I need to hide it HAHAHA”

 

 

 

“Why you will hide it? Honestly, I can get it now” I am so surprised when Daddy suddenly lie down on my bed. He entered my room without any noise.

 

 

 

“Daddy you scared me to death!” I pouted and he just chuckled! Really nice, hmp! After a minute, Dada also entered my room.

 

 

 

“Why my little boy is pouting? Did your Daddy tease you again?”

 

 

 

“Dada!!! Daddy told me that he will get the Lego that uncle Haikuan gave”

 

 

 

“What are you talking about Suo'er. Zhan ge I didn’t say anything” look at him, he's acting like he didn’t do any crime.

 

 

 

“So, does it mean Suo'er is a liar now, Wang Yibo, huh?” Wow! Dada is so scary with his serious and deep voice while gritting his rabbit teeth.

 

 

 

“I was wrong Zhan ge, sorry, sorry” he keeps on pleading, but you know what is funnier? I recorded all of it!!! HAHAHA

 

 

 

“Pffffttttt HAHAHAH. Daddy, you’re so hilarious! I am recording you right now” I laughed out loud and Dada can’t stop laughing too.

 

 

 

“The evidence of his crime” Daddy’s ear is getting red and I know he’s somewhat pissed off that’s why I cuddled to him. I don’t want to see him like this.

 

 

 

“Sorry, daddy! I will not include this, promise” I kiss his fluffy cheek and before we went to other naughty things, it’s my time to finish my video.

 

 

 

“I need to say goodbye now, but before I end this, I want to say thank you to my Daddy and Dada for giving me another unforgettable memory. I will forever keep this in my heart and mind. I am very lucky to have you both in my life. I love you always Daddy and Dada.” I hugged my parents tightly “Thank you so much for watching and goodbye everyone!” Dada and Daddy both waved at my camera before I press the end button.

 

 

 

“When did you start to vlog Suo'er?” Daddy asked me

 

 

 

“Only for today Daddy” I smiled “I am very confused on how to do it, but Dada taught me and I also watched some of his vlogs” then Dada nodded proudly while smiling brightly.

 

 

 

 

We spend our night talking, singing, dancing, and laughing in my room together. We might not do this every day, but every time we bond like this is such a GOLD. Also, I am going to sleep in their room! *grins* Daddy is trying to convince me that big boy should sleep alone, that is why I throw it back to him HAHAHA, and did I say I’m a big boy now? No, right? I am still their little boy. So, I can still sleep in their room together with them every time I want.