The End

Secret Friends

D-day

Sadness Manager woke them up at 5:30 am. She first woke Eunbi and Minju up as those two is the light sleeper in the group. Then, Minju woke up the rest by shaking their body lightly. Surprisingly, it took only 15 minutes for them to finally fully woke up. Sadness Manager urged them to immediately freshened up themselves as she kept saying how the Jline would miss their flight if they didn’t move faster. Later, Sadness Manager with another manager helped to put the luggage in the van. The members were all waiting at the living room in Dorm 1. They all looked so gloomy. The atmosphere was very heavy to breathe in. They took time to look around their dorm, hoping it would record automatically in their mind.

Later, they got into the van. Instead of the usual chaotic and warm atmosphere, the girls were very quiet. It felt like they were trying to savor every moment while it last. The journey to the Gimpo Airport felt like the longest journey they ever had since they become IZ*ONE. It feels like euphoria.

IZ*ONE has arrived at Gimpo airport. The Jline flight was in two hours. This means that they had little time left before they part with each other. As expected, there were lots of news reporters waiting for them. Waiting to find anything to put it as the clickbait news. Thankfully, Sadness Manager brought them to a secluded area where they could rest before sending the Jline. An hour before Jline flight, Sadness Manager wanted to take the last OT12 picture. She said this picture will be use as OMYIZ on Twitter. The caption for OMYIZ will be written by Eunbi and Sakura. They posed themselves for Sadness Manager. Eunbi looked at her iron watch, a gift from Hyewon. She noticed that she has less than 10 minutes to do something. Eunbi whispered to Sadness Manager. Sadness Manager agreed immediately.

Sadness Manager then asked the girls to face the media for one last time as IZ*ONE. She led the girls to an area where they could face the media properly. Eunbi glanced at her iron watch. 10:26am. Let’s do this. “Girls, can you form a circle around me? Let’s do our chants for the last time,” she said. The girls did what she said and put their right hands in the middle of the circle.

10:29am. “Uriga nugu?” “I-I-IZ*ONE!”

After they done doing their chants, they faced the media and bow to them.

“This has been IZ*ONE!” Eunbi said.

“Thank you!” the girls said in unison and bow again. Then, they could not hold their feelings as they started to cry while hugging each other. They walked Jline to departure hall where the bid the final goodbye towards Sakura, Nako and Hitomi. The Korean members kept on waving their hand until they could not see Jline. They then walked back to their van where the Sadness Manager will drop them off at their respective agencies.

11:11am. New notification from official_izone

[#OMYIZ] WIZ*ONE!! The day is finally here. We are glad that we get to meet you. Thank you for your support and love that you showed to us for the two and a half years. Thank you to Sakura, Nako and Hitomi for making IZ*ONE shine brighter on stage. We will miss you, our Japanese members. Have a safe flight!

WIZ*ONE! Don’t forget to take care of yourself. Let’s smile a lot from now. We will meet again in the future. Whatever you do now, we are always supporting you.

This has been IZ*ONE. Thank you so much.

 

11:15am. New notification from official_izone

[OMYIZ] WIZ*ONE! We are currently waiting for our flight now. Words is not enough to express our feelings. We are all grateful for the love and support that you give to us all these times. All those times is so precious to us. To think that we risked everything to come to South Korea two years ago until we achieved many outstanding achievements, aren’t they all memorable? It’s all thanks to our WIZ*ONE who make it possible for us to achieved it. To the Korean members, we promise to become IZ*ONE forever. We will never forget you. We will always support you in every path you take.

To our WIZ*ONE!!! Thank you once again! Let’s be happy and let’s enjoy our life to the fullest. We will miss you so much. Please know that you can write it on the cloud if you miss IZ*ONE! Till then, take care of yourself! Till we meet again soon!

This has been IZ*ONE Sakura, Nako and Hitomi. Thank you very much WIZ*ONE!

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone~ Finally I post it, huh? XD I'm really really sorry about my grammar and my broken english. 

Honestly, when I saw Yuri's gift for the girls yesterday, I got goosebumps. Because it's somehow related to my idea. Thus, I changed Yuri's gift to bead rings at the last minute. My original plan was to post this story at 10:29am kst but I'm afraid of one thing. What if they show up before I post the last chapter? It will ruin my story XD nah just kidding. I hope you enjoy reading my story~

(To my fellow WIZ*ONE, don't give up yet. It's not the end. 29/4 is the new start for us. Do follow @/IZ_PU_Project on Twitter and subscribe their official Youtube channel, Official Parallel Universe Project to know more about the project.)