The Planning

Secret Friends

D-4

“Unnie, can I request something from you?” Eunbi asked Sadness Manager Unnie who became her driver today. She just finished hanging out with Lovelyz’s Yein and was on the way back to the dorm. Nowadays, she could not sit still and started doing lot of new things, such as painting and hiking a mountain. Sometimes she just hanging out with her friends, like today. It calmed her down for a bit. Her members did not ask her about her whereabouts as they understood that Eunbi needed some time alone to clear her thoughts.

“Sure. What is it?” Sadness Manager quirked her eyebrows playfully.

“You do know that our times will end soon. We have nothing to do except for waiting for that day. The idea randomly came to my mind just now. I want to do Secret Friend with them before we part. Just for us. Without cameras and only us. Do you think it is possible to do it considering the little time we have?” Eunbi explained her ideas.

Silence engulfed them for a couple of minutes. Sadness Manager thought carefully about Eunbi’s idea. She wanted the girls to enjoy their remaining times cheerfully before the day arrive. With a wide smile, she answered, “You can do it. We still have lot of times left. My best advice is you should do it two days before that day. That way you can have one last memorable and unforgettable memory together before you walk on your own path.”

Eunbi grinned. “Great. Fantastic! Oh and can you be the host? Like, can you prepare things such as the pieces of paper with the members name written on it? So, we can draw a random name to determine our Secret Friend. And you must set the times too for us to reveal who is our Secret Friend. You can add some rules such as they have to buy present for their Secret Friend or something like that hehehehe,” Eunbi chuckled a bit at her own idea.

“Yes, sure. I can do that. I have no schedule at all by the way,” Sadness Manager replied.

“Nice. You are the best Unnie!” Eunbi smiled widely. They already arrived at the dorm. Eunbi felt so happy that the residents of her dorm stared weirdly once she entered the dorm. So weird until Yujin had to asked her if she successfully pranked their manager on the way back dorm. Eunbi just shrugged it off and prepared the dinner after that.

Unbeknown to Eunbi, Sadness Manager has her own idea. She will make it special for the girls.