Chapter 6

Falling In Love With My Boyfriend's Friend

Guys, I'm so sorry for not updating for such a long time because school is burdening me so much. I didn't have so much time to updates. I'm really study hard and trying my best to my studies this year because I've a BIG examination to face this early November. I need to focus because I wanted to get a scholarship. My father even encouraged me to get a scholarship and told me to stop from going online for a while. Mianhae... T^T

Anyway,I'm still going to update when I've a free time.... >:D

 

~~~

 

"NOOOOONNNNAAAA!!!!!!!"

You chuckling at Ricky's attitude.He was calling you from far and running to you.You can't stand but pinching him on cheeks when he's closer with you.

"Ahh...Noona loved me neh?"Ricky said again while giggling.You nods and smiles widely.

 

Today,you and Teen Top are going out to Lotte World.Yoo Ki didn't come together since she have something to do today at her house. It's your third days off from school in this one week holiday for school after the first semester. It's mean that you and Chunji are also going out as a couple.

"Moon-ah,where do you want to go first?"

Chunji asked while staring at you.The others are just looking around to see what they should go first.You take a watch of the Lotte World's map in your hand and the others did it too.You trailed your eyes and then spot an interesting place.

"Why don't we go to Magic Island?"

You said and all of them look at you.

"Well..That's fun"Changjo said and you look at him then smile.He smiles to you back.

"Let's go then.."

CAP said and walks first.All of you followed.You and Chunji followed them from the back together with L.Joe infront of both of you.In front of L.Joe is Ricky and Niel who is talking loud especially Niel.Both of them are really excited to go to Magic Land.

"Yah..Niel-ah..Could you just shut up your mouth down?"

CAP said a bit annoyed with Niel's loud voice.Niel look at him and shakes head.

"Nope.This is what I am"

Niel said and continue to talked again.

"Hyung,don't raised your voice liked that.It's so loud.People now looking us"

Ricky said.Niel smack his back.

"Yah! I am liked this.Just accept a person liked me.You also talking so loud earlier"

"I am not"

Ricky said and looked around.

"You are"Niel said while glaring at him.

"No! I am not! You are"

Ricky gave him a respond back.

"I said I AM NO--"

"Yah!! Both of you! Be quiet will you!" CAP said,cutting Niel.He was pissed with Ricky and Niel's arguement.

"Yah! You're so stupid hyung!"Ricky said whispering.Niel glared him.

"Aish! Jinjja! It's your fault!" Niel said also whispering,rolling his eyes.

CAP glare at both of them which they've been noticed of it and then stay silent after that.You from the back is busy talking with Chunji and L.Joe.

"This is my first time being in here.I've never had a chance to going here especially since I'm moving out to America"

LJoe said,watching around the interior of the building.He admit that it was really big and there's so many people that went there especially during the school holidays.He kept looking people inside there and amused with the big and amazing design of the Lotte World's building.You also have to admit that.This is only the second time of you are being in here.The first time you went here was together with your classmates when you are 16.Your class teacher brought your class to took a visited here after all of you in the class got A in Mathematic's examination for the last semester.You are smiling when you remember about the time you're being here with your classmates.It was so fun.

"Why did you smile?"

Chunji asked you when you notice that LJoe and him staring at you weirdly.You blushed,embarassed and quickly shakes head.

"Ahh..Nothing.I'm just remember about something"You smiles awkwardly.

"About what?"

Chunji asked you again.

"About my first visiting to here with my classmates"

You said and smile.

"Oh? When?"

This time,it was LJoe who asking you.

"Since I'm 16 year old.It was a very fun moments!"

You answered followed by your wide smile,showing your left dimple and eyes-smiles.Chunji and Ljoe smiles seeing the cute face of yours.They were trying to ask again but interrupted by Ricky's loud voice.

"KYAAAAH!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE HERE!"

"Tsk~" Changjo chuckles at Ricky squels.

"Woah!! Why did I missed this place when I've going here that day"

Niel stated and Ricky who heard him,stare at him.

"What? You went here without bringing me together?!"

Niel stare at him and smirk.

"I came here together with Changjo and CAP"

"YAH!!! How dare you didn't brought me!!!"

"Yah!! Keep your mouth shut down Ricky!"Chunji yelled,annoyed.

Ricky cups his mouth and pouts and quickly went beside you and drags you.

"Can I clinging with Moon noona? Chunji hyung?"

Ricky said,holding your hand.You grins at him.Chunji rolled his eyes and quickly dragged you away from Ricky and then facing him.

"No way!! She's my girlfriend and only me could clinging with her okay? Get it?"

"I don't get it!"

Ricky whined.

"Aish! This kid! Go away from Moon!"

"Aigoo..Oppa,it's okay.."You said,pity at Ricky since he was using his weapon.You can't ignore him when he was using his pouts and puppy eyes at you.

"Yah~ Yah~ Just stop whining Ricky.Don't disturb them.You could hang out with me"

L.Joe said,putting his arm around Ricky shoulder and smiles.Ricky then stop whining and smiles.

"L.Joe hyung was more nicer than Chunji hyung!"

WIth that,he received a glare from Chunji.Ricky stucked his tongue out and quickly went infront,walking together with Changjo.

~~~

After all of you were tired playing and walking,the seven of you went to the nearer cafeteria in the Lotte World and take orders.All of them went to takes orders and walked to the counter excepted you,LJoe and Changjo.Chunji,Niel,Ricky and CAP helped three of you to order.There's so many people inside so it was better that only four of them to go.Three of you were quietly waiting for them when Changjo spoke out.

"LJoe,Noona,I wanted to go to the toilet first"

Both of you looked at him and you said.

"Arasso.Come back quickly neh"

Changjo looked at you and smiles.He stand up and quickly walked away to the toilet.So,now,it's only just you and LJoe.

"There's so many peoples here"

LJoe said,watching around.You nods agreed.

"Since it was holiday,many people went here.This place sure are so fun!"

You stated and Ljoe just smiles.

After 15 minutes,ChunJi,Niel,Ricky and CAP come back to the table with food and drinks in their hands.Changjo also come back since 5 minutes ago.There's again,Ricky and Niel being as the loudest persons telling you.

"Noona,Chunji was flirting once again!"

Ricky said as soon as he took a seat.Niel also took a seat and began to talk.You looked at two of them.LJoe frowning while Chunji get pissed.

"He said to the counter girl that she was really pretty!"

"And-and..He was way so y and--"

"Yah.." Chunji interuppted.

"ADORABLE! He was even winking at her!" Niel cut Ricky's sentence and ignored Chunji.

"Giving his sweet smile.."

"And sweet voice.."

"Yah! Both of you!"Chunji tried to interuppted again.

"And sweet voice!"

"OMG!! Noona!! You should break up with hyung and get out with me!" Ricky exclaimed.

"Or me!"Niel said,didn't want to stayed out.

"OMG!!! Noona! How could a guy who already had a girlfriend dare to flirting?" Ricky once again stated which earned a chuckles from LJoe,CAP and  Changjo.Niel was just grinning and noticed that Chunji was all red from anger.

"Yah! Yah! YAH!!" Shut up of your mouth Niel! Ricky!"

You stares at Chunji and just smiles.

"It was just I'm playing.And blame for my habit.Eventhough,I only like Moon and no others okay?!" Chunji state and looked at you,worried that you will mad at him.He always did that and know that you also knows about it but eventhough,he know that you also may got annoyed from the things that had happens which is you always felt.Hearing what Ricky and Niel said just now also makes your feel hurt but since both of them was so funny,you cannot help but laughed.Moreover after what Chunji had said that he only likes you.You was blushing heard him saying that in front of them but no one noticed that since they were busying chuckling.

I know that Chunji would always loved me.He will never cheated on me because I know him well.

You says that in your mind and smiles.

 

 

~~~

Sorry for late updates once again.I would update this soon enough! Please wait! ^^