After 4 Months

Falling In Love With My Boyfriend's Friend

It has been four months since L.Joe did comeback to Korea from America.Which mean,you and him has been known each other for that long and being as a close friend each day.For you and Chunji,both of you were always being as a sweetest couple that make every people felt jealous.

 

"Baby!! Good Morning!"Chunji greets you as soon as you reached your class together with L.Joe.He lean and gave you a warm hug.

"Good Morning too,Oppa"You said while hugging him.

"I'm being ignore again"L.Joe said while turning his head around.

Both of you quickly pull away each other and chuckles.

"Yah..Don't be mad,L.Joe-ah"Chunji said and pats his back while smiling.

L.Joe turn his head around and grins.

"Who said I'm mad?"

"Your face show it"Chunji respond and giggles.

"I'm not"

Chunji and L.Joe stare each other before crack into laughing.

"Yah..I'm the one that being ignore right now"You said,pouting.

Chunji and L.Joe stop laughing and looks at you.

"Mianhae baby-ah"Chunji said and slides his arm around your shoulder.

"Neh.Mianhae,Moon-ah"L.Joe said and smiles to you.

You stop pouting and shakes head.

"Ani..Gwenchana.Ah! Better we get into our class"

You said,realised that class will be started soon.

"Ah..Neh..See you soon,baby"Chunji said and kiss you on the cheek before turned to L.Joe.

"See you soon L.Joe!" 

L.Joe was just nod and Chunji got turn and run away toward his class.You and L.Joe then,walks into your class together.

 

You and L.Joe were been paired up in sitting together in class last month.The teacher of your class arranged yours seat again because yours seats were not very flexsible and organized.Now,you and L.Joe were sitting together while Yoo Ki was seated infront of you and L.Joe together with one of your classmate which is also a guy.

 

~~~

 

After class ended,you,Yoo Ki and Teen Top members were going off to yours own home.As usual,you and L.Joe will be the last person who will get off from school after the others leaving.You and L.Joe were riding to school and back home together every day since you and him met each other.

 

You and L.Joe were talking some random stories when L.Joe suddenly stop.

"L.Joe? Why did you stop?"You ask him as you also stop.

"Look over there"L.Joe pointed out his finger.You take a look where he pointed at and saw a middle-aged lady bringing many plastic and it looks heavy that the women keep stopping and pats his back waist.She was walking toward the bus stop.Without your realized,you already saw L.Joe walks towards the lady.

"Ohh?? Since when did he walks over there?"You said,blinking while titling your head.

"Ahjumma,let's me help you"l.Joe said smiling.

"Ah..Kamsahamnida"The middle-aged women said and smiles widely.

"Neh.."L.Joe says again while grabbing all the plastic bags and put it at the bus stop without even letting his smile on his face away.

You was just watched him to help the lady.

"Waa..Jinjja! He's so kind to help that lady"You said and then crosses your arms.

"I've never saw this side of him before"You said again and begin to thought.

I wonder..a girl that got him are sure very lucky person.He's..very handsome and has a good attitude.No wonder why many girls fallen in love with him.

"Aigoo..Kamsahamnida,young boy"The women said and bows,feel grateful with L.Joe's help. "I don't know how much minutes that I will take without your help only to reach this bust stop"

"Neh..No need to thanks me.I'm gladly to help"L.Joe said still with a wide plastered on his face.

A minutes after that,L.Joe walks back toward you with a big smile.You was just watching him with a smile until he is closer with you.

"Waa..You're very kind,L.Joe-ah"

You said,praises him.

'Yah! You just know that?"L.Joe said a bit pissed.

"I've never saw this side of your's before"You said and get on of your bicycle again and L.Joe does the same too.

"So?? Why if I've this side?"

You turn and glared at him.L.Joe step his head back away a bit and frowns.

"Y-yah! Why with that look?"

You greet your teeth and spoke out.

"You've never do that to me when I'm asking for your help!"

He chuckles and playfully said.

"Yah~ Yah~ You are not an old lady that need help.And in addition,you was always asked for my help for a meaningless thing"

You pouts your lips and protested.

"Meaningless?!! It's not meaningless!"

You then mumbles.

"Tsk! Other girls were asking for your helps and you help them even it was just a simple and easy thing! But you did'nt help me when I'm asking for your help even I'm your bestfriend!"

L.Joe heard your murmurs and yell.

"Yah! Do you think that I did'nt heard it? And since when did I help any girls in doing som---"L.Joe been cut off by you.

"Ara! Ara! Ara! No need to yelled at me"You said while placing your both hands on your both ears.

"Kaja..We need to go home!"L.Joe said and look at you.

"Yah..No need to be mad.I'm just joking anyway"You said and pouting again.

L.Joe saw your pouting lips and grins slightly.

"Aigoo..Ara~ Ara~ I'm not even mad at you"He ruffles your hair and you quickly look at him with brighten face.

"Jinjja?! You did'nt mad at me?"You asked smiling.He nods and smiles to you.

You look away and smile.

"Gumawo!! You are not just handsome but also kind.I like it so much"You said and start to rides your bicycle.

L.Joe still did'nt moved and just watching you rides first.

I like it so much!

"Like it so much?" L.Joe giggles and then stop.

I don't know why but I'm happy heard her saying that.

After that,L.Joe starts riding his bicycle and screams your name,wanted you to wait for him.

 

~~~

 

SO....HOW WAS THAT?? SORRY IF IT'S NOT INTERESTING BECAUSE I'M LACK OF IDEA.

Anyway,please do a comment below because I would like to read all of your thoughts about my story.

I would happy if you could do a comment even one.^^

Nan neomu neomu neomu sranghamnida!!! kkk~