Coincidental Meeting

Falling In Love With My Boyfriend's Friend

The watch on your room wall show time 5.30pm. You was just finished taking a shower when your mother called you from downstair.

"Moon-ah!"

"Neh??!"You said louldy so your mother can hear you.

"Could you please go to the town later?"

"Wait a minute Umma! I'm going downstair a minute more"

After a few minutes,you went downstair and walked towards the kitchen.

"Waeyo Umma?" You asked as soon as you saw your mother.

Your mother looks at you from doing his thing.

"I need you to go to the town to buy a things"

"Arasso.What should I buy?"You asked smiling.

Your mother took out something from the apron's pocket.

"This is the list of things that you should bought"

You take a looks at the list and nods.

"Then,I should going now Umma"You said and looks at the watch on the wall of the kitchen.It's almost reached 6.00pm.

"Arasso~"

You was about want to walked out from the kitchen when your Umma called you again.

"Ah..neh..Moon,it's better if you take a bus from riding a bicycle.It's almost get dark out there."

You smiled and nods.

"Arasso.I will take a bus"

After that,you walked and went upstair to take your phone and wear a scarfs,jacket and boot since it's really cool outside.And then,you walked downstair and walked out from your house.You walked a few metres from your house to the bus stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After you'd bought what you should bought,you walked to the bus stop to back home.It's lucky that you did'nt need to bought many things because if not,you must need to rest on your way to bus stop since it's a bit far from the supermarket where you bought the things.You took out your phone from your's jacket's pocket.

Ah..It's almost 7.30pm.If I'm going back now,maybe I reached at home at 8.00pm.

You was busying with your phone and did'nt looks at where you walked at when suddenly you bumped someone.You fell and the things that you bought fell together with you.Luckily,your phone did'nt fall from your hand.You saw the person that you bumped also fell and stood up.You also stood up quickly and bowed many times.

"Mianhae! Mianhae! It's my fault not looking at where I'm walking at.Are you alright?Did you hurt anywhere?"

You were looking around the person to see if that person was hurt anywhere.Then,suddenly you heard the person chuckles.

"It's okey! It's my fault too because I did'nt looking at where I'm walking at.I'm just alright"

You looks up to see the person face.He was smiling.You smiling back at him and nods.

He bow and pick up your things.He lend you the plastics and you take it.

"Mianhae.I hope you are alright too"

You shakes your head.

"Ani~ I'm just alright" You smiled widely,showing your dimple on your left cheek.

He looks at you smiling and nods.After that,he walked to your right and continue to walks.You looks at him when he walks and slowly smacks your head.

"Yah! Moon-ah! Looks at where you are walking next time!"You talked to yourself.And then,you looks infront and continued to walks again.

The guy that you bumped just now stop and turned his head around.He was looking at you who was walking to go to the bus stop.He smiles and then turned around and continue to walks again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

WHO DO YOU THINK THE GUY IS? NAAH..I THINK YOU KNEW IT ALREADY.NO NEED TO ASKED..KEKE~

ANYWAY,HOPE YOU LIKED IT.AND PLEASE COMMENT BELOW AND TO THEM WHO IS NOT SUBSCRIBING YET TO THIS STORY,PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!^^