Meeting You Again

Falling In Love With My Boyfriend's Friend

You went to your school like usual.Once you arrived at your school,you parked your bicycle and walked inside.You will greets every person that you met on your way to your class.Like usual,you will reached your class with noisy sound from your classmate.They're talking at here and there,joking around and playing with their friends.You saw Yoo Ki on her own seat clicking her handphone.

"Annyeong Yoo Ki-ah!"You greets her.

She looked at you and greets you back.

"What are you doing?"

Yoo Ki looks at her phone and then put it inside of his pocket.She looks at you again.

"I'm texting with my brother.He's sick so he can't go to his university today."

"Oh.Poor him.Send my regards to him later neh?"

"Neh!" Yoo Ki smiles and a few second later,the school's bell ringing.

All of you reposition to prepare for yours first lesson.A minutes later,Mr Yoon came in but not by his own self today.He's with a guy.A new student.All of you greets him and he greets all of you back.Yoo Ki went closer to you and whispered.

"Moon! I knew it that the new student is a guy"

You looks at her and whispered.

"Are you sure this is the new student that you heard from the conversation between the principal and the men?"

Yoo Ki nods confident.Mr Yoon stood up and looks all of you.The guy which is a new student in there also stood up and faced all of you.You could hear some girls talking about him.You examined his face.

He's familiar.I think I've met him before.

You keep thinking and thinking until you remember about yesterday where you bumped onto someone.You raised your eyebrow and look sraightly at him.

He is the guy that I bumped onto yesterday!

The guy saw you look at him and you quickly turned around embarrassed.He examined your face and smile.

Is that the girl that I bumped yesterday,right? He thought to his self.

Yoo Ki then mumbled something to you.

"Why is he smiling?"

You looks at her and then looked at the guy.You shrugged.

"Molla"

Yoo Ki then smiles.

"Wooo..I think he find out that there's some pretty girls in here"

You smiles awkwardly and look down.

Seriously,I think he remember me.Aigoo...

Then you slowly smack your head.Then,you heard Mr Yoon speaking.

"Class,let us welcome our new student or he will be yours new classmate.Byunghun,you could introduce yourself"

He bow and step infront.

"Neh! Annyeong! I'm Lee Byunghun but you can call me as L.Joe"

After that,he step backward again.Mr Yoon smiles and continued his talk.

"For your information,he's just moved from America to Korea.So,please take care of him"

You thought.Oh,so that's why his nickname is L.Joe.

"Byunghun,you could sit at the back beside Yong Jin's seat" Mr Yoon told L.Joe.

Yong Jin raised his right hand and L.Joe quickly bow and walked to his seat which is a bit far from your's.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Rest time is started.Yoo Ki and you arranged your books before both of you went to the cafeteria.You take alook at L.Joe's seat.He's already gone.

"Moon-ah,let's go"

"Ah..Neh!"

Both of you walks out from your class and went to the cafeteria.Once you get in the cafeteria,you saw Teen Top already waiting for you and Yoo Ki like usual.But,there's a bif different today.You saw another guy together with them.He has a blonde hair and his back faced you so you can't see his face.You and Yoo Ki steps closer to them.

"Ah! Moon and Yoo Ki is here!"Niel said loudly and waves you and Yoo Ki.

All of them looked at both of you except the blonde guy.

"Moon Noona! Yoo Ki Noona! Ppali ! ppali !" Ricky said and asked both of you to walks quickly with his hand waving.Just when both of you are closer with them,Ricky quickly stood up and hugs Yoo Ki and then he hugs you.But more tighter than Yoo Ki.Chunji saw it and quickly stood up and take you from him.

"I said,no hugs is ALLOWED with her!"

Ricky looks at Chunji with dislike face.

"Tsk~ Jealousy hyung!" Ricky said and went to his seat back.Niel ruffles his hair and smiles.

"Yah! Hyung! Don't messed my hair!"Ricky said and smack Niel's hand away.

Niel raised his eyebrow and shrugs.Chunji pull you and make you sits beside him and the blonde guy.Yoo Ki take a seat beside Niel and CAP.You turned your head to see the blonde guy's face and suprised.You blinks your eye many times.

L.JOE?! What is he doing here?

L.Joe looked at you and smirks when he saw your suprised face.Anyway,he's suprised though when he saw you but he did not show it but instead smirking when he saw your reaction.Changjo who does saw you and L.Joe looking at each other suddenly asked.

"Moon Noona and L.Joe hyung know each other?"

All of them looked at you and L.Joe.Chunji looked at you and asked.

"Eh? You know each other?"

You looks at him.Yoo Ki interrupted.

"He's our classmate"

All of them nods.

"That's great then! It seem all of us know each other already."CAP said smiling.

"Wait! I..Did'nt know their names yet"L.Joe said pointing at you and Yoo Ki.

Ricky raised his arm.

"Then,let's me introduces them!"

"Wow! So hyper"CAP said while smiling.

Ricky ignored CAP and started to introduce both of you.

"This pretty noona between CAP and Niel hyung is Go Yoo Ki.You can call her Yoo Ki"

Yoo Ki bow and smile.

"Annyeong!"

L.Joe bow and greets her back with a smile.Ricky continued.

"And....This cutie petite Noona is Hoon Bae Moon! You can called her Moon and she's..." Ricky been cuts by Niel before he could finished his sentence.

"My future wife" Niel said innocently and smile.

All of you frowned looking at him.

"What?" He asked.

Ricky smack his head ! Niel frowned and rubs his head.Chunji then look at L.Joe and talk.

"Moon,she's my girlfriend"

L.Joe nods and you nods slowly and bow.

"Annyeong"

"Annyeong" L.Joe reply you back and smiles.

CAP then said.

"Since all of us are known each other already,we should get eat now before rest time is over"

All of you nods and stood up to buy a lunchs except you and L.Joe because Chunji was helping you bought the food while L.Joe is been help by CAP to bought his lunch since he's new here.Both of you being quiet only until you started the conversation.

"So..how did you know all of them?

L.Joe looked at you and raised his eyebrows.

"Them? CAP hyung,Chunji,Niel,Changjo and Ricky?"

You nods.

"We are known each other since in the middle school and being as a friends since there"

You make an 'O' shape on your mouth and nods slowly.

"So,I guess you know Chunji as well too"

L.Joe smiles and nod.

"Yae~ He's once a player"

You giggles.

L.Joe looks at you and asked.

"Is he's still a player now?"

You shooks your head.

"Ani.He's not now"

"How about with his habit?Flirting with girls?"

"Wow..You really know him well.Yae~ He's still has that habit"

You said smiling.L.Joe chuckles and shooks his head.

"He's still not change at all"

You nods and grinned.

Both of you are now getting well really fast.Both of you talking about some random stories until Chunji and the rest came back with lunchs on their hands.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

SO HOW IS IT? I KNOW THAT THIS CHAPTER IS NOT VERY NICE UPDATE! BUT,I WILL SURE TO UPDATE IT MORE NICELY NEXT TIME! ^^ HOPE YOU WILL LIKED IT!

 

OH ! SAENGIL CHUKAHAMNIDA TO OUR CUTIE RICKY ! HE'S NOW TURN TO 18TH IN KOREA!^^ WISHED YOU HAVE A GREAT YEARS THIS YEARS ! ^^ HWAITING !