Twelve

I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seungri-ah…I had a dream last night”, Jiyong pauses, “…a very strange dream”. He looks at me and rubs his head on my chest, i pat his head and says, “how strange is that..” He looks at me and says, “… I dreamt of a peach..a very big peach..golden peach”.

 

I looked at him and laughed, “a peach? It had already passed a week when we gave mom that plum..”, I said, he looked at me and pouted, “no i am not making things up, it was a peach, I swear”. “Aww I'm sorry…okay then what did that peach do in your dream?” 

 

“I…I was hugging a big golden peach-“ he pauses and looks at me, “…are you by any chance preg-“ “nonsense! There is no way that kind of thing will happen”, i said, making him pout.

 

“There..there, stop pouting at me, get up and let’s go for a date”, I said, his eyes gleaming and, standing up immediately, “ Yes madam”. I pinched his cheek and said, “ Don’t you dare call me that”, he cried in pain and nodded.

 

He went to the bathroom to take a shower, “baby… let’s shower together, save time and save water..and i can help you clean your ba-“ “NO!” I said and blush.

 

He chuckles and closes the door, “gosh, how can an adorable boy turn into this ert”, i mumble. 

 

“hey can you help me with this”, i asked  while looking at Jiyong, who’s already looking at me, “sure babe”, he says, and helping me with the face cream. 

 

Funny how he wastes his time looking for a pink shirt or anything pink to match with my pink shirt. “ You know you really don’t have to match our shirt”, i say and laughed, he sigh, “but seungri- this is your first time asking me out… matches to wear something that match with yours”, he pouts and look at me. 

 

I sighed  and pats his head, “then let’s go for white shirt..how about that?” I suggested, he look at me and asked , “..can we?” 

 

“Sure we can, now go and wear some white shirt”, i said, he runs towards his wardrobes  that was as big as our room. 

 

He came back with a white shirts , and black pants, so hot.  Didn’t know that someone could look this hot with a plain white shirt.

 

“..you look so dazzling”, i blurt, he looks at me and blushes, i looks at him and blushes at what i just said. 

 

“d-do you want to take a picture together?” he asked. I looked at him and nodded. He looks so dominant with this shirt, and i know that if he asks me to strip, I will definitely do that. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter