Eight

I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I ended up waiting for him back from his work so that we can go home together.

 

honestly, the portrait of us inside his office is iconic. but deep inside my heart, I was a bit relieved to see that I own this man hehe.

 

“…sorry I’m late”, he says, rushing to his table, I stand up and stretch from the seat.

 

he fetches his things from the table while keep saying, “did you wait that long? I’m sorry”, I walk to his side and grab his hands. he looks at me and stop, “y-you mad?” he asks, I look at him and burst out laughing, “why would I?”

 

I look at him and continues laughing, “you are a dork!” he looks at me and asks, “w-what do you mean?”

 

I pat his head and says, “We still got plenty of time no need to hurry”, he looks at me and asks, “y-you don’t feel angry at me?” 

 

I pull his face closer to mine and mutters, “my husband is out there working to buy me foods and everything, why would I be mad at him when he’s the backbone of my life”. 

 

he looks at me and blush, I grab his cheek and kiss him on his lips. he looks at me frightened and blush even more. 

 

“…ah I’m hungry”, I say, he looks at me and nods, “l-l-let’s go eat something”. 

 

he grabs his bag and was about to pull the door until he notices I was still standing there.

 

he makes his way to mine and asks, “did something happen? do you hurt your leg? want me to piggyback you?” 

 

I look at him and reach my hand out to him, he looks at me and blinks, “you hurt your hand?” 

 

I stare at him and sigh, “I want to hold hands with you”, I say and grab his hand so that we’re holding hands. he looks at me and blush, his face is as red as a tomato and I can feel sweat form around his hands. 

 

“you don’t want to?” I ask, he shakes his head and stammered, “n-no! I LOVE IT!” 

 

I burst out laughing at his actions and say, “I don’t feel like eating outside…”, he looks at me and asks, “a-are feeling unwell?” 

 

“no, there’s nothing wrong with my body…”, he smiles in relief, “…but there’s something wrong with my heart”, he stops and start to panic, “heart? Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter