Good memories...are not always pleasant-2

Broken Arrow

 

 

Heechul's mind raced more fluent than he wanted...

As more and more pictures, the loud sweet sounds of memories kept on coming....

2007-Ryeowook and Kyu being on a competition “who-can-pack-their-bags-first”. Eunhyuk was mad screaming “what-the-hell-is wrong-with-you” at Donghea cause he was always so sweet and innocent even in such chaos. Yesung was hopeless at Ryeowook was busy creating a mess in their room at the name of a compitition of bloody bag packing. Siwon was wondering around trying people calm down on the name of his beloved Jesus. And Heechul was on the top of his voice barking, threaten everyone to worry about their life if not take their worthless asses out of the dorm in strict 30mins. And Hangeng hugging his back, holding him back by waist smiling hopelessly happy telling sweet, “Little paitent Heenie. Everyone is leaving for vacation. And we will have this beloved dorm all by ourselves. If you say I’ll make love to you at every corner of this house.”   

And Heechul frowning pissed thinking what the hell with “making-love” and not saying “-you”?!

 

2008-The year he took Hangeng to his home to spent the Eve with his family. His mom and dad, specially his sister have always loved Hangeng so they were overly delighted to have him for an event a like that….

Heechul for the first time finally showed Hangeng all of his dairies; where there were small stories written by him. Where in some he was dreaming of being superman then again of his favorite Cinrealla. He really likes Canrealla. He showed him his grad school and high pictures which he kept shut in a box. His pictures with so called “friends” who were actually nothing but people who have used him. Then again not that he gave much s…

Then Hangeng and him standing on his rooms belconi…looking at the stars making wishes…

 

Arrgghhh all too beautiful…like movies…stories! Except that his story didnt had happy ending...

He really doesn’t wanna remember anymore…..

He hates this pain in his chest....ing god he was Kim Heechul why the hell cant get free of this memories?!    

A deep frown appear on his forehead…he with a jolt opened his eyes wide…

He hates to cry like this, really.  

But then again he patheticly questions why is that the Chinese man has left him. He questions where is the power, the gravity of his love? Where all the magic moments vanished?? Or is it simply the case his love wasn’t strong enough? Or is it like Hangeng ones said it doesn’t matter how does he feel or how much he loves? May be its true a person like him can hardly have any true feeling especially if its something significant as love. Cause the way he expresses or feel or explains love. It isn’t really like anything that matches the typical descriptions of love. Which he doesn’t understand and neither bothers about. Cause for him love is something no one can ever describe fully neither can understand.

All he can say Love for him what he have felt. Love was he couldn’t think of anything else but Hangeng only. In happiness, cry, anger or annoyance or fear every single emotion all he managed to summon on his was Hangeng. Love was when his world not only centered on Hangeng but was surround all around him. Love was when he relaxed thinking Hangeng was his -friend, family, lover and soul-mate everything. Love was when Hangeng left and he thought he was dead but was only breathing. Love was when he spend three months continue crying every nights, smiling only for people cause he hates showing them his cry. Love was when he dreamt Hangeng everyday and woke with a bitter cry. Love was that too when he dreamt and woke up smiling thinking Hangeng was right there but in seconds shed tears cause the reality was crude. Love was when Hangeng called and asked him to be friends and he without a thought have denied.

Never ever he did meet Hangeng again. He simply cant stop loving and no way can take granted being as frinds. It was a insult he cant let his love to take. Where Hangeng have simply offered him that.

 

Well whatever the truth still is he loves Hangeng too much. And still would say yes to Hangeng if he comes back the way he wants. But that’s a story really luckily to be. The man has left forever; for the sake of his family orthodox, a successful normal life and a beautiful heaven.  

Nothing much to say, is there? He too wishes him those all. Even have told him to come back in Korean with his wife and children. He would like to meet him in heaven as well. But Heechul questions if that really exists. Well even it does exist, he is damn sure he wont be there.  Whatever.

 

So he with another jolt wiped his tears and turned at the other side of the bed. Grabbed the still sleeping Leeteuk and cuddle him tight….     

 

***********

 

phew...another chapter finish. And sorry for my mistakes guys. I am just too clumsy.