Snowy morning

Broken Arrow

 

 

 

 

So it’s been snowing…

Yes it’s been snowing for last couple of days.

In fact even now its snowing quite hard.

And it’s just beautiful.

It really is beautiful.

And most importantly…

It’s turning all in precious white. 

 

Heechul blinked, taking his eyes off the outside. It’s been long he was staring and watching it snow. Truth, it’s always like a spell. Once you start watching it’s snowing, you can hardly stop. He carefully flipped on his pillow and next landed his eyes on person peacefully sleeping beside him.

 

His brown hair were all clumsy, resting above his closed eyes, face half buried on dove white pillow. And he was very cutely drooling a little. Heechul smiled. He gotta admit Leeteuk is way cuter than everyone or he himself considers.

 

Heechul wants to wake Leeteuk up and make him see the beautiful early morning. Because they were not just anywhere in Seoul. In fact they were far from the city. Near a small clan village. And here where miles and miles of rural agricultural fields are buried in white right outside your window glasses. Far and cloze the cheery blossom trees now too were flourished in pure white on their brunches in place of pink and red. It really is an unusual and wonderful breath taking scenario.

 

Leeteuk the white lover would love it very likely. But Heechul decide to let him miss it. Leeteuk the leader of his beloved band was tired and in dead sleep. Heechul here in this small town bought this little house long ago. Just to stay alone whenever he wishes. He really likes it here. The area isn’t populated at all. Vast rural fields all in around and a little hilly with a very small and now deserted clan village (which is luckily twice or thrice visited by few tourists once in every year) and few houses where some old soul still nest whose children have long ago left to cities for work. So if you start walking here on roads possibilities even in 20-30 minutes you won’t see a single face.

And very few like two or three people know about this house. So Heechul came here for a little break and wasn’t really expecting a Leetuek on his doorstep last night. Specially at 1:30 am.

Heechul was kinda shocked and pissed. That Leetuek have actually managed to reach him. You say it, what’s the meaning of vanishing for few days leaving a “don’t-worry” note for not dealing with unwanted visits like this. Come on he was freaking fine! He was smiling perfect for everyone of his beloved in the band. He was the ever rocking Heechul. His concerts were going great, he was having blast kissing Sungmin, Siwon, Jungmo and everyone else. But can’t he take some break for his own awesome self?!

 

First when the knocks were slamming on the door, Heechul was peacefully watching TV half lying on his king sized bed warmly tacked in his special wooly kasmiri blanket with room’s lights off. And he was having absolute no intention of getting up or bothering asked who it was. Because really he doesn’t care. Any poor lost freezing stranger can either die or just nicely sleep outside his door; get comfortable on his doorstep.

Or the stranger can walk away from a rude person’s house like him and find him self any other good shelter in 20minutes of walking distance.

 

But cursing his luck he  had to change his mind as after 8 minutes of knocking slow then loud a voice started calling for him, “Heenim!! Heenim…?!”

 

Knock! Knock!

 

“Heechul?!” “Heenim please wake up!”

 

Knock! Knock!

 

Heechul knew this voice but still couldn’t believe for a while.     

So finally slipping feet in his loom shoes he headed for the door. Took a pick in the looking hole and saw what he was expecting. So no wonder opening the door, instantly getting hit by Leeteuk’s the best and widest smile, the first thing came out of his mouth was, “What the hell?”

 

Leeteuk was beyond happy exclaimed, “Heenim!! TaDaa! I am here!!”

“Ya I can see that.” Heechul let out flat.

Leeteuk was expecting this pissed Heechul, so tried to fight it back smiling, “Yah! Thank god I find you! I had a feeling you would be here!”

Heechul kept looking at him with dragger, “Well congrats on finding me Teukie. See ya later then. Its late at night you see. Gotta sleep.”

 

Leeteuk couldn’t believe Heechul was really about to close the door on his face! He panicked and held the door, “Hey! What you mean?! I am coming in!”

Heechul with a sarcastic face told, “And why is that? Because its your house?”

Teukie was stunned, “What?! What are you talking?! I came here all the way to meet you! Its a freaking cold mid night, Heechul! Where else I am supposed to go?!”

 

Heechul gave a grumpy look and said, “I don’t know. I didn’t ask you to come. Go stay in your car. You have a big and nice one.”

 

But hell he let Leeteuk in because come on it was absolute freezing outside. And Leeteuk have come a long way to get here. The last thing in the morning he intends to do is Google “how-to-melt-free-a-frozen-man.” And it was a fact Leeteuk wasn’t really one of the strongest person in the world to take any kind of tool; either emotional or physical. So even though he had full intention to kick his but he couldn’t. He let him in, feed him generous and not to mention let him crash under his blanket. Leeteuk told there was no domestic flight as for the terrible weather. So it took him almost 8 long hours of driving.

Poor, in flight it would have take possibly 45min and then from airport 1 hour of drive. He also mentioned he got almost lost and was afraid as it got dark after the sun set. Of course to find a cottage in a remote village, the GPRS system failed to play the roll of a usual path showing Hero.

 

Frankly it was a miracle Leeteuk have pulled of such a long drive along.

 

So Heechul lightly brushed Leeteuk’s feather soft hair on his forehead. Though an idea of grabbing a marker and draw fuzzy mustache on Leeteuk’s angelic face did cross his mind. But he decided other way. Leeteuk was a good person like angles he was always there taking care of every one of them. Sometime Heechul really wish to give the support and love his leader truly deserves. He might appear rude or have often Leeteuk to nuts but hey he really respects and loves Leeteuk as a really good person.

 

He took a glance at the clock on the table; it was 7:47in the morning now. But with the look outside it barely feels 5 early in the clock. It was too gloomy and cold out there to declare the morn.

 

It was the day early from the Chinese New Year. A broadly celebrated event in Korean calendar. End of a year and a day before from a brand new beginning. They say on 2010 its gonna be the year of tiger or something, whatever.

 

Heechul doesn’t really give any to these new year’s eve saga but was not too unhappy that Leeteuk his leader and beloved fellow is putting so much effort to make sure he doesn’t spend this New Year’s eve alone. Well this year’s eve…after all wasn’t really like any others of last few years.

 

Suddenly Heechul couldn’t help but gulped, as some very tiring and blurred memories came rushing on his mind. A familiar sharp pain reappeared itself on his chest. It wasn’t long it make his eyes teary and his vision blur. He sighed and close his eyes in a hope those memories will go. But to his bad with eyes shut tight, they only became clear and vivid than ever…

 

   

******************

 

Yay so first chapter is done. I really wish i could have a cottage like Heechul oppa far in a remote area^_^