Explanation

Before the eclipse

Why was there pointing towards Dahyun and Jennie point of view?

Because of ripple effect turns to butterfly effect and moreover to move to domino effect from others as well what happened to Dahyun and Lisa. Right from the start from the chapter 1 you can review it again later that Mina and Lisa is figuratively a potential more than friends. But when you read the chapter 2 you have the feeling it's confusing to work where is heading to. Don't worry about that when you read the real chapter 3, and so far it's a preview.

 

Sae and Mina's past are the main attraction that I wrote the whole universe?

Of course, I am writing it as well the companion of the two series but I cutting off for Sae because it vent out to injustice from what Yeri's mission of why she targeted Mina as Miba. 

 

Before the eclipse is...

Understanding the importance of why Jennie is essential to Mina's goal to be freed on her guilt from her past really. Mina searching for the answers why Lisa and Dahyun is keen to nurture a love different to her the idea of.

 

What is Wendy and the above I mentioned for the friendship form between Jennie and Mina in the near future?

As what I have in my mind, she is like four in the Divergent book, a hidden character to define Jennie and see the potential, while for Dahyun is one of a kind as she is the wind, and to Lisa is a thought of knowing a good memories that bad things isn't bad at all. Moreover, it's completely stunned to me that caused a lot that I have to notice you that she doesn't know Mina is as I will make it a point to write it down to chapter 3. A major change afterwards after that chapter and will go back again to the nature of Dahyun and Jennie.

​​​​​​

Do I need to read the other story?

Nope. Because it is for Mina story and meant that way to honor a promise from Lisa that she finally got to know who is Dahyun mystery friend (that's not Jennie though), from the journal given to her after she goes to her university life or college life.

 

​​​​​​

 

Comment down below if you're still confused. 🗯️