Bonus chapter

Before the eclipse

Bonus chapter: Snippet chapter 9 of What is it?

 

The poem says it all to whom it may concern to connect who is the real one and the impostor that was like a guessing game. A simple favor of generousity coming from to my accomplish that she can be have it all. A great deal to kill her boredom too, she assumed it's not easy why a perfectionist human being is contemplating of her future like Ruby Jane of Lisa, Dahyun for Jennie, found herself to notice their so much alike. Maybe because the personality is given away as predictable to be the same.

 

Longing for one day

At night, you'll only see the star. 

It will never be shown in the light.

Always present at darkness.

Whereas the idea of a life.

Who knows what is it?

The day when it was called.

Will be the first time to admit it.

Right from the story of a day.

"Just a little time until sunset."

A voice coming from someone.

 

Mina bump to a person owning a pair of feline eyes and apologized to her. Longing for one day is the title given to her from Dahyun when she read the poem of her. As Dahyun feel that it's Jennie she is missing of that she was moved too. How Dahyun gave a few pages to see who is Jennie to her in a bucket list she like to achieve for her. Mina found herself a solace to read her poem which she was looking forward to see who is Jennie to Dahyun as she wanted the same too to Lisa for Ruby Jane.

 

She somewhat close to be an angel, a girl she steal a glance before she headed out from the crowd of people on the lobby that her friend beside her left her in hurry. She was like dazed if she was the same person that two person she trying to decipher that wasn't her. But she was glad Lisa was with her to find Ruby Jane while she was searching for Dahyun to know where is Jennie. She was mesmerized that a face like her she saw can be par to Winter's favorite person as if a replica of their eyes is the same.

 

It was a lost to her when she doesn't get her name when Dahyun introduce to her in terms she wasn't sure why she missed out who she was in the past and maybe can get to see clearly Jennie before. It maybe because, she was there, but not looking forward for who she was that she remembered it's a time she comes to term for a new life she will have on few months. As she was too occupied from a project she can recalled a breakthrough to come, why she wasn't aware of the days before, the freedom she will be having. If she wasn't, just scared, and she might have asked the perfect woman for that Lisa was hiding herself is her. From a peculiar person likely a little similar to the one she tripped over is the one Lisa take compliment to be as the unrequited love. If it wasn't for the friend, who was mad at her, who in returned sneer to that she won't understand why Lisa got mad to a beautiful like her. It may concern to her older brother or was it Dahyun slip a good story of her out of the journal she read from her. 

 

It's always miscommunication that's the missing piece of Lisa and Jennie goes astray. It wasn't that way but they began to notice they're both alike that they found their selves as bestfriend only. Take note she is a replica of her, the same girl Dahyun and Lisa pinning for, even she sported a medium length hairstyles and a pair of sweatshirt she can recalled it's from Dahyun.

 

It's because the exactly she gifted to Dahyun.

 

To be in charge of a limited freedom that she wanted to experience.

 

She is Mina that she requested and has a day to be in a seminar of a regular highschool student in exchange if it is the best to make a trial. That's quite information to understand after her father can see and explain to him tonight. Almost of the said school participated to a dance history for the said seminar. She was so glad that she can see the students like she wanted to be one of them.

 

An intimidating millieu, she saw to next to her side. The photo on the last year headline her companion did a backtrack. To somebody pops out of nowhere she collapsed because her nightmare begin again. She saw a photo defining scream from the people out there looking for a definite response for the victims that happened.

 

She saw a smiling figure of her friend back there at the pedestrian lane walking towards her. Waving as if it's the best day to began that she found Dahyun was indeed behind of Lisa moving forward to the middle of highway turning to few seconds before the green can turn. A typical stop sign she admire and turned to smile to Lisa that she missed out how the sudden curve of a vehicle goes through them. The crystal window of the shop splatter to the side and swirling to the center of the highway that meant to be walking as the red stop sign shown across. Out of the blue a nightmare was ended to crawl on her that she run to them. Faster than the speed she can afford before, adrenaline rush stirring her, the same way the dream beforehand is vivid that it's real, nowhere she can rationalize where Dahyun and Lisa was. Specifically to Lisa gave her a smile and to Dahyun that was pacing to rescue Lisa.

 

She was forcing her way out too, the EMT held Dahyun down calming her one friend that they're in good hands. But where is Lisa, she can't get to see where she was before. The students of them wherein running for their lives while she was there stood by and recounting what happened few minutes ago. It can't help to notice a sudden effect of a past trauma she hid from the people she knows.

 

 

---

It comes to end but don't have to be confused because I'll answer your question, if ever there is.

 

Not a preview!