Warm Touch

ONEUS' Leedo Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Geonhak ran out from the practice right after he received a call from your manager. His coach voice echoed in the gymnasium when he saw Geonhak ran out. “Look at that jerk, is he going to skip practice again?”, the coach sounds disappointed and helpless. One of Geonhak partner chuckles at the coach.

“Coach, I know no matter how much you cuss at him he is still your favourite. Am I right?”, Seoho grinned at the coach who gave him a look before telling everyone to go back to practice.

 

 

As soon as Geonhak arrived at the hospital, he went to the emergency ward where the receptionist had told him earlier. He fasten his steps as he look around to find your bed in the emergency ward. There he saw you on the bed with a cast on your hand.

“Are you okay?”, was the first thing he asks when he reached you. He looks panic and covered in sweats. You awkwardly smile at him before nodding.

That morning, you did tell him that you are not feeling well and he even told you to take a sick leave but you refuse. You work as an art director for a musical theatre and despite of having a lot of crew for the artistic department, being a little perfectionist you are- when it comes to scenography, sets and props, you could not help but to lend a hand.

You climb up the ladder to fix one of the props on the setting. It was quite hight but instead of calling another crew member, you climb the ladder on your own and when you try to climb down, you miss the step and fell on your arms. You could hear the crack on your arms when you fell and when you try to move, was painful. You cannot help but le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter